Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: Phillip Adams

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    3,781
    vCash
    1500

    Phillip Adams

    Forget Omar Gaither! This guy look's like a real good pickup. He filled in for Bartell and has looked good so far. Maybe we don't need to draft a CB after all. He look's really good in coverage. A runstuffing DT is what we should take in the first round. Here's a link to a scouting report:

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...orical/1697774

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    15,023
    vCash
    1500
    He showed Heart that's for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    3,781
    vCash
    1500
    Yes he has a good attitude and is a leader. I especially like the part in the scouting report where he hits receivers to jar the ball loose. I wish all our DBs were that way.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,521
    vCash
    1500
    this guy and Hanson earned spots on the roster next year for sure.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    3,781
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    this guy and Hanson earned spots on the roster next year for sure.
    Hanson is an old player. I would rather see Huff stay at CB along with Adams.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,521
    vCash
    1500
    Huff is getting cut. Hanson's been a good nickel for us and we need some vets anyways

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sunny CA
    Posts
    5,959
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Forget Omar Gaither! This guy look's like a real good pickup. He filled in for Bartell and has looked good so far. Maybe we don't need to draft a CB after all. He look's really good in coverage. A runstuffing DT is what we should take in the first round. Here's a link to a scouting report:

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...orical/1697774
    We still need to draft CB and develop them. Maybe in the later round.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PHOENIX AZ
    Posts
    1,652
    vCash
    1500
    I am seeing some potential in this kid....the sad part about this year is how bad we have played...has at least for me, blinded me a bit to some of the unknowns that are showing signs of being legit.....Good for him on national TV too....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,686
    vCash
    1500
    good read! this dude just came in out of now where n has showed some tenacity, hope he sticks around.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    3,781
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Huff is getting cut.
    Where on earth did you get the idea that he is being cut? I think he's made a successful transition to cornerback. He should stay there.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,736
    vCash
    1500
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Adams had a good game, but that doesn't make him the next Champ Bailey. I look forward to see him in the future, but he's by no means a "keeper" at this point.

    Another point? Reggie faced criticism when he cut Pat Lee and kept Phillip Adams. Well... Reggie got this one right. Get used to that phrase - I have a feeling we'll hear it more and more often.

    Is anyone else starting to notice a trend about "McKenzie" players?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Yes! He played with some true heart. He better stay lol
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Adams had a good game, but that doesn't make him the next Champ Bailey. I look forward to see him in the future, but he's by no means a "keeper" at this point.

    Another point? Reggie faced criticism when he cut Pat Lee and kept Phillip Adams. Well... Reggie got this one right. Get used to that phrase - I have a feeling we'll hear it more and more often.

    Is anyone else starting to notice a trend about "McKenzie" players?
    Well said! Wheeler and Burris... Hmmm trend indeed. Seems like there's a method to his madness.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sunny CA
    Posts
    5,959
    vCash
    7500
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Where on earth did you get the idea that he is being cut? I think he's made a successful transition to cornerback. He should stay there.
    Cap casualty.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Huff is getting cut. Hanson's been a good nickel for us and we need some vets anyways
    I don't think so Huff is still good depth and is versatile if anything we will move him back to safety...


    "The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •