Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    then I read this and almost choked on my coffee laughing so hard:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...7&postcount=19
    holy **** that made spit out my drink

vCash
    A quick Convo on twitter back in 09/18/12 between Me and the NBA writers for HoopsWorld and USA Today

@LangGreen: @HoopsWorld @TommyBeer The New York Knicks will finish 5th in the Atlantic Division.

@lamzoka: @TommyBeer @hoopsworld 5th in the Atlantic Division? Really? And u guys call yourself experts. Smh!!!

@TommyBeer: @lamzoka you gotta ask Mr. @LangGreene about that crazy NY finishing in 5th place!!

@LangGreene: @TommyBeer @lamzoka Pick wasn't based on talent. Last year was a circus and NY's biggest stars helped fuel it. Not sold they put it together

@LangGreene: @TommyBeer @lamzoka Pick wasn't based on talent. Last year was a circus and NY's biggest stars helped fuel it. Not sold they put it together

@Lamzoka: @LangGreene You and every other Knick hater will be proven wrong.
    Last edited by lamzoka; 12-08-2012 at 02:22 PM.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    This is one of my favorites and we have a thread from it by funkybudda who was so happy Vessey wrote it lol.........do double dagger............bang!

My question peter, and you should be fired for this garbage, but will you apologize as you state Dolan would never admit his mistakes???????????

I'd love to thread this so someone shows it to him lol..............such a piece of work.
    Where is Peter Vescey now a days? havent seen or heard from him in a while and if i EVER see him at MSG, i'm tearing him a new one.

vCash
    then I read this and almost choked on my coffee laughing so hard:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...7&postcount=19
    oh ***** i just LOL mad loud. I hate Berman. He is SUCH a hater. Man D Leethal is hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    I don't partake in Twitter but it would be great if a bunch of PSDers excepted these quotes and sent Tweets back to all these people demanding they admit thei stupidity or something like that. Actually the more formulaic and uniform the statement and the more people who send it. The more impact it will have.
    WHAT A GOOD IDEA!! What's Peter Vescey's twitter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    Just no love what so ever. Out of 35 analysts, not a single 1 picked the Knicks to win the Atlantic...

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2012/s...ision-champion
    Yeahhhhhh about that.

vCash
    Suck it espn
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Lol ESPN

vCash
    Someone has to hold these guys accountable for being sooo off in their predictions. I cant believe not a single analyst picked the knicks. Are these guys seriously considered experts? Not 1?

vCash
    Reporters will never be held accountable.

Stephen A went on an anti-Net tirade about a month ago and a caller called up, called him out, and reminded him that he picked the Nets to be better than the Knicks and finish above the Knicks this year, Stephen A made excuse after excuse and actually said 'I SAID THAT BEFORE AMARE STOUDEMIRE AND IMAN SHUMPERT WERE HEALTHY'

Like THAT was the reason we are better than the Nets.

vCash
    im going to @ broussard on twitter and hold him accountable right now!

vCash
    Appreciate the hate and use it as motivation. The team and the fans. Can't wait for playoffs... I NEED to get tickets....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Appreciate the hate and use it as motivation. The team and the fans. Can't wait for playoffs... I NEED to get tickets....
    My wallet is definitely going to feel it this playoff season. I still have yet to see a Knick playoff W. I was there for the 24 pt blowout to Celtics 2 years ago, game 3 loss to Miami last year, even saw the Knicks lose to Toronto in 2001.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    My wallet is definitely going to feel it this playoff season. I still have yet to see a Knick playoff W. I was there for the 24 pt blowout to Celtics 2 years ago, game 3 loss to Miami last year, even saw the Knicks lose to Toronto in 2001.
    Yoooo i was at game 3 too! I was like 5 rows behind dolan and got kicked out at the very end for yelling at him not to sign Landry in the offseason lol. I was soooo pissed.

Im not buying first rd tickets this year. F that! Im gonna hold off for ECF or bust

vCash
    BTW, I just tweeted a bunch of those Analyst with the link. Also asked Tina Cervasio and Alan Hahn to talk about that link lol.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast