Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The idiot media (yeah you Stephen A. Smith, Charles Barkley) trying to stay trendy/controversial with the NYK hate is laughable. They still can't give the Knicks credit:

NYK can't play D -- keep hatin
    NYK too old -- keep hatin
    NYK can't win with Melo, can't play D -- keep hatin
    NYK can't win without Lin -- keep hatin
    NYK just chuck 3's -- keep hatin

M.I.A. trolls mad, Nets trolls trying to stay relevant -- #3tothehead

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    SI.com's 2012-13 Preseason Crystal Ball
    SI.com's NBA writers give their predictions for the 2012-13 season.

Jason Kidd is coming of the worst season of his career. So is Raymond Felton. And these are supposed to be the point guards who make New York forget about Jeremy Lin and lead the Knicks to an Atlantic Division title. It's more likely they finish third, behind the Celtics and Nets, squeezing into a final Eastern Conference playoff spot again. As long as Amar'e Stoudemire is healthy (he's expected to miss the start of the season), the Knicks' front line will be strong, with Tyson Chandler and Carmelo Anthony. But the backcourt, and especially the point, remains problematic. - Lee Jenkins

The Carmelo Anthony/Amar'e Stoudemire tandem still doesn't work, a motivated Raymond Felton is still only a marginal player and the big-man rotation, aside from Tyson Chandler, can't be trusted to stay healthy or play heavy minutes. There's still enough to qualify for the postseason, but that's it. Given how many headlines these guys consistently generate, that's enough to count as a flop. - Ben Golliver
    Kiss my ***

vCash
    This thread is still too early... But when you beat the heat with basically role players then you gota start believing....

vCash
    ^Hey its fun man

venting is good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    ^Hey its fun man

venting is good
    shutting people up is awesome

vCash
    I like idiots like Stephen A. Smith and Charles Barkley because they are helping me making so much money betting on-line

I'm portuguese and we reeeeeally need any extra-money eheh.

But seriously... how can someone like me, living in a country that only cares about soccer know better the Knicks than the NBA Experts??!?!?

Fortunately this extra-money will help me fulfill the dream to see the Knicks live for the first time im my life, at the O2 arena in London

So... THANK YOU HATERS

vCash
    'I address the haters, that underestimate us, and ride up on 'em like they escalators'

vCash
    Seriously I can't wait to hear charles barkley change his tune...its coming soon...at half time in yesterday's game, he still put brooklyn ahead of us! We got to beat brooklyn next week! IMO it's a must win
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Seriously I can't wait to hear charles barkley change his tune...its coming soon...at half time in yesterday's game, he still put brooklyn ahead of us! We got to beat brooklyn next week! IMO it's a must win
    He will never change his tune. He's too deep in it. Even if we win the chip he'll give an excuse as to why. F him.

vCash
    You're probably right...he's too prideful to say he was wrong
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    why stoop down to their levels and start a thread to call them out. that's the very reason why other fans call new york fans obnoxious . the first sign of success and we have to throw it in their faces. I know the new york against the world attitude, been there done that. but now I'm grown up. why can't we be humble and enjoy the success we're having. let other moronic sportscasters have their opinion. I mean , it's not like we won a ring already, it's only been 18 games. GO KNICKS

vCash
    analysts say what is easy to say, and nothing was easier to say going into this season than the Knicks suck. espn is in the business of making money not accurately analyzing sports and presenting it in an unbiased opinion. the truth is this, when Lebron went to the Heat, all of basketball rallied against him, since he had never won a chip they called him out because, at the time, no one could say anything to prove otherwise. were they right when they said Lebron wasn't clutch? That he was a choker? No! But they still fed us the ******** everyday on ESPN till he finally won and now? We get articles on ESPN about Lebron being potentially one of the all time greats. Now since ESPN couldn't bash the HEAT over the summer they turned their eyes to NY where it was easy to say that NY was old, injury prone and led by melo who was garbage. Once the Knicks establish themselves as a contender this year, they will get respect and ESPN will start gunning for other teams. Teams I think ESPN will turn on in the next few years if they don't win a chip, Both the LA teams, griffin and howard both seem like perfect candidates to get the Melo, Lebron treatment from ESPN, Chicago and OKC, two young stars both heralded for seemingly being the ideal superstar will come under heavy scrutiny if they can't win a chip. ESPN just does it because people will read about it. The truth is we know how good our team is and ESPN trying to make money shouldn't have anything to do with our perception of our team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I thought this thread was gonna be about Stoic and Nando.
    How the bleep am I a 'hater' of the Knicks?

You don't know me son.

I'm here almost every night son.

Find me a post where I'm trash talking the Knicks? There aren't any.

Meanwhile where is Nando? Gone. You don't see him around. Why? Because he's a Knick hater.

Come on son! /edlover
    Sandy Alderson says Mets' 2014 payroll will be more than $87 million
    (11/19/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    Payroll is $85 million this year. It was $85 million last year.
    (05/27/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Alderson
    I don't think we're that far away.
    (6 games under .500 before June. Not that far away from what?)

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    me too...

There are alot of posters on here who claim to be fans yet always say we're going to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy View Post
    and i'm getting tired of it.
    lol...............
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    How the bleep am I a 'hater' of the Knicks?

You don't know me son.

I'm here almost every night son.

Find me a post where I'm trash talking the Knicks? There aren't any.

Meanwhile where is Nando? Gone. You don't see him around. Why? Because he's a Knick hater.

Come on son! /edlover
    You have straight up said you don't like the Knicks dude. You stopped being a hater when they started winning and now you just troll on our best player.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast