Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Threaded View

vCash

Redemption Thread - Expose the Haters

This is a little shallow but IDC. The media clowned us this offseason so i am making this a thread for us to post links or copy/paste articles that were written in the offseason disrespecting the knicks.

I know Chad Ford gave Grades for offseason moves and im pretty sure he gave us a bad grade while giving the Celtics an A. I couldn't find a link as I am not an "espn insider" so if someone in the forum is an insider plz copy paste what he gave us for an offseason grade.

Here is what John Hollinger wrote about us:

I don't get what the Knicks did at all. They opened free agency spending like drunken sailors, using some creativity from their front office (in the form of non-guaranteed contracts to bit players) to create the salary ballast to execute three sign-and-trade deals. Unfortunately, they used it to sign a pair of geriatric vets to three-year deals. Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby will likely help them some this season, but this was classic New York shoot-money-out-the-firehouse stuff.

Please use this thread to expose all these "experts" in the media that made a mockery of us in the offseason.

I know you guys have some Bill Simmons articles or audio clips.

PLEASE PROVIDE NAMES WHEN POSTING. WE NEED TO HOLD THESE GUYS ACCOUNTABLE LOL
    Last edited by KnickerBockerAL; 12-07-2012 at 12:52 PM.