Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Anyone hate Boston as much as I do??

I really dislike Boston.. Paul Pierce gets on my nerves! He acts like the bitter child that never got enough attention as a kid. It's almost like he seemed jealous of other athletes because they were gifted with physical talents he wish he had. And the media talking about the Celtics, like it's the Celtics of old. Like we have to let them win some games just because the word Celtics go across their jerseys. I actually burned an authentic Paul Pierce jersey when we lost to the Celtics two years ago.. Does anyone else share the same sentiments??

vCash
    Not Boston. The Celtics/Pats/Red Sox yes with an intense rage.

Especially Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett. I will never forget their antics from 2 yrs. ago and just this yr. at the garden. The real garden!
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    KFL best sig

any team thats not the knicks

i want revenge on boston, but i dont hate them because they stink
    Last edited by mr_badman; 04-28-2013 at 08:27 AM.

vCash
    BOS must die

and horrid

dismemberment is allowed

vCash

vCash
    sweep em up! I dont give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    brooms are in full force Becks

vCash
    I would like to skewer a broom thru Pierce and KG's ***, chop up some peppers and onions and **** and roast them on the bar-b.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I would like to skewer a broom thru Pierce and KG's ***, chop up some peppers and onions and **** and roast them on the bar-b.
    **** you dude now Im hungry

vCash
    I freakin hate Garnett, Paul Pierce I can take, he annoys me, but I can think of other players in the NBA that annoy me more. Doc is a great coach, but he bothers the hell out me when he complains about ticky tak fouls he wants his team to get, meanwhile he wants his team to play really physical. Terry, I always hated, Green doesn't bother me, he is pretty good, but all in all, they are Celtics, and I want them swept today. Payback!
    Last edited by javsvt; 04-28-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Well after today we won't have to think about Boston until next yr.......F pierce ,Garnet and especially Terry .plus I predict Copland drops 30 for Jr.

vCash
    None of us do. EVEN Clyde mentions how much he despises the color green and the Celtics.

vCash

Anyone hate Boston as much as I do??

You aren't a knick fan unless you hate the celtics

vCash
    Hate level just jumped from your annoying get out of my way
    to Mther ing Swep spoiling bastards.

vCash
    I don't even like their city. Their nightlife is NOTHING like NY, the chicks are NOTHING like NY and their teams are just annoying and usually very loud and arrogant. I don't even watch hockey and I don't like the Bruins.

But I do secretly root for the Sox when they play the Yanks (my bad yankee fans.) I'm a die hard Mets fans since the 80's and have more hatred towards the yanks than sox. I mean their team was nice enough to gift wrap the Metropolitans the 86 world series, so they're ok in my book.

On a side note, eff the Celtics.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast