Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1083
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bealeton, Virginia
    Posts
    846
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    Bargs, Jose, Amir for Okafor, Ariza, Seraphin

    You must take Amir too. It's a package deal.
    maybe booker instead of seraphin pls?

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cardboard box
    Posts
    6,476
    vCash
    1500
    I got one lol salaries work too

    Raptors:
    +Tyreke Evans
    +Derrick Williams
    +JJ Barea
    -Jose Calderon
    -Andrea Bargnani
    -Kleiza

    Minnesota Timberwolves
    +Pau Gasol
    +Jimmer Fredette
    +Earl Clark
    -Derrick Williams
    -JJ Barea
    -Pekovic
    -Luke Ridnour

    LA Lakers
    +Jose Calderon
    +Andrea Bargnani
    +Linas Kleiza
    +Picks from Toronto/Minnesota/Sacremento?
    -Pau Gasol
    -Earl Clark

    Sacremento Kings
    +Pekovic
    +Ridnour
    -Tyreke Evans
    -Jimmer Fredette

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,243
    vCash
    1500

    Kevin Love?

    Love doesn't sound happy with the *Timberwolves*, and he could be on the block. I think Kahn is a very good match up for colangelo to trade with. They're going through a euro movement, and I'm sure they'd like calderon to mentor Rubio, with Bargs as a Kevin - the rebounding. I may get blasted for this thread but IMO this is exactly what we needed to happen. This could work out beautifly. with a little colangelo magic, and could be a job saving move for him.
    Last edited by ChongInc.; 12-12-2012 at 03:16 PM.

    Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    vCash
    1500
    He's not on the Griz.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cardboard box
    Posts
    6,476
    vCash
    1500
    he better not be happy with the grizzlies. he is playing against them after all

    if anything love goes to Lakers for gasol and pieces

  6. #126
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    He's not on the Griz.
    He was.. for a very brief amount of time

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Wow the Wizard turned down Beal and Singleton for Harden in the summer because their owner didn't want to give 5/80 to Harden the ****??

    Wall-Harden-Nene they are nuts.

    He would give Arenas 6/100 but Harden not 5/80??


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,027
    vCash
    1500
    Love beside Jonas would be great but I am unsure if we have the pieces to make it work.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    22
    vCash
    1500
    Well trust me we don't have the pieces to acquire him that Minnesota timberwolves wants from the raptors so we can dream about Kevin Love playing with this team but not in a million years that he will a raptor.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    22
    vCash
    1500
    Kevin love plays for the wolves not for the Grizzles

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,255
    vCash
    1500
    Can't see us having enough solid pieces to make the Twolves even consider an offer from us...

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,572
    vCash
    1500
    Unless Kahn really thinks that lowly of him, we won't have the pieces for Love.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,027
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Wow the Wizard turned down Beal and Singleton for Harden in the summer because their owner didn't want to give 5/80 to Harden the ****??

    Wall-Harden-Nene they are nuts.

    He would give Arenas 6/100 but Harden not 5/80??
    it is good to see that they are smartening up. Those three wouldn't be enough to go far and I believe Nene and Ariza's contracts continue into next year which would kill the team financially.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,667
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    I got one lol salaries work too

    Raptors:
    +Tyreke Evans
    +Derrick Williams
    +JJ Barea
    -Jose Calderon
    -Andrea Bargnani
    -Kleiza

    Minnesota Timberwolves
    +Pau Gasol
    +Jimmer Fredette
    +Earl Clark
    -Derrick Williams
    -JJ Barea
    -Pekovic
    -Luke Ridnour

    LA Lakers
    +Jose Calderon
    +Andrea Bargnani
    +Linas Kleiza
    +Picks from Toronto/Minnesota/Sacremento?
    -Pau Gasol
    -Earl Clark

    Sacremento Kings
    +Pekovic
    +Ridnour
    -Tyreke Evans
    -Jimmer Fredette
    Seems fair for all teams at first glance except no picks to Lakers imo

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    He's not on the Griz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    he better not be happy with the grizzlies. he is playing against them after all

    if anything love goes to Lakers for gasol and pieces
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtaouil View Post
    Kevin love plays for the wolves not for the Grizzles
    Oops, brain fart.

    That does seem like a good swap with the lakers (unfortionately). Possibly a 3 team trade that lands 2 spaniards in minni?

    Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •