Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bbbpofa

I have posted this in other teams involved forums and the main forum.

I feel this is a W for all teams involved. Admittedly I don't know much about Raptors roster or circumstances so please forgive me if I made a misstep along the way.

I feel this gives you a star player who has experience and can help develop your roster while potentially recruiting if kept happy. Gasol has good relationships with many players including just about every forgein player and my understanding is some foreign players are drawn to Toronto because setting makes them feel more at home. That is how got Turkey from Blazers. If this is incorrect please let me know and I apologize.

This also gives you a PG who showed flashes and potential in LA who can backup Calderon, if not mistaken he is 6'4 and can play some SG. Might be able to one day take over PG for Calderon.

Again I am just a fan of Blazers trying to have a productive conversation where get feedback, learn about other teams, and just have a good time. I do not mean to offend anyone or make poor assumptions. If I have made any please let me know and help me further develop my knowledge of the game and league.

vCash
    Rondo may have a torn ACL. I think the Raptors may have found a trading partner for Lowry/Calderon/Bargnani, even if it is within the division. Its not like the Raptors are winning anything soon.

Maybe something like this: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=axvwbwn

I would trade Lowry for Sullinger and a first if the salaries matched.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    We have found our trade partner for Calderon.

I wanna get Bradley somehow but their ick would be nice to. We needa start doing trades like the Cavs and taking on some cap that expires within the next year or 2 and getting a pick outta it..

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    We have found our trade partner for Calderon.

I wanna get Bradley somehow but their ick would be nice to. We needa start doing trades like the Cavs and taking on some cap that expires within the next year or 2 and getting a pick outta it..
    i don't see why we don't trade Calderon. he's an expiring. we can obviously offer him a contract in the offseason. why not see what he can garner us and then sign Calderon to the full MLE (if we are over the cap)
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    If the Raptors want to shoot for the playoffs, I think Paul Pierce may be a target if Boston wants to rebuild the team.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aplfdqt

Pau/Val/Gray
    Ed/Amir/Acy
    Fields/Anderson/Pietrus
    Demar/Ross
    Calderon/Bradley/Lucas

You could start a combination of the bigs. A four man rotation of those 4 would be solid.

I think Bargnani would fit in pretty well in LA.
    Lowry is a replacement for Rondo and then his contract expires/is trade-able when Rondo returns.

vCash
    Celtics won't rebuild until KG and Pierce's contracts are done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Celtics won't rebuild until KG and Pierce's contracts are done.
    Agreed. They took Miami to 7 seven games last season. If they get in the playoffs, they have a shot.

vCash
    Here's what I'm thinking.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=auczgmv

But no matter how you look at it, Boston now has a glaring hole and if they really want to make a push they need a PG badly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magikmc View Post
    Agreed. They took Miami to 7 seven games last season. If they get in the playoffs, they have a shot.
    Rondo was their clear best player in that series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Here's what I'm thinking.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=auczgmv

But no matter how you look at it, Boston now has a glaring hole and if they really want to make a push they need a PG badly.
    that is a huge ripoff

i don't know why people think Boston needs a PG real bad. Pierce can pass the ball really well

and they have Jason Terry, Leandro Barbosa and Avery Bradley all sharing PG duties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    that is a huge ripoff

i don't know why people think Boston needs a PG real bad. Pierce can pass the ball really well

and they have Jason Terry, Leandro Barbosa and Avery Bradley all sharing PG duties
    Bc they need a facilitator. Rondo was a player that did that and they play their best basketball with Rondo distributing the ball. None of those players are as great as rondo nor as good as Calderon.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Rondo was their clear best player in that series.
    Debateable with KG, because he was carrying them too
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    that is a huge ripoff

Are you serious randall?? Cmon lol none of those guy are consistent 3 point spot up shooters nor have the capabilities of getting 6+ assists a game.
    Pierce is to old now to carry the load like that, for one game it could work but for a whole second half of a season and possibly playoffs their not going to get far without a PG.

Calderon is like the perfect fit for them, but they probably won't be looking to do a big shake up so we can't expand the deal with guys like Bargs or Amir in it.

But Calderon for Avery Bradley and their unprotected first would entice me a lot, or see what they offer for Calderon ask for a first keep the first and flip the other pieces to a third team for say another first rounder or a young piece that needs PT.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I don't see Boston dropping off because of this. With Rondo out Pierce and Garnett will be more able to play the style of basketball that made them future HOF'ers and won them a title. There is no shortage of playmaking ability on that team. I think Boston will ride with the team they have, maybe make a minor aquisition. They may trade Rondo to kickstart a rebuild but it won't be until he comes back. I don't see them tradng him or teams trading for him when he is injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I don't see Boston dropping off because of this. With Rondo out Pierce and Garnett will be more able to play the style of basketball that made them future HOF'ers and won them a title. There is no shortage of playmaking ability on that team. I think Boston will ride with the team they have, maybe make a minor aquisition. They may trade Rondo to kickstart a rebuild but it won't be until he comes back. I don't see them tradng him or teams trading for him when he is injured.
    I think the importance of Rondo is that KG and Pierce doesn't have to exert much energy to find their shots as much as their younger days. Rondo makes the game easy for them and helps them age gracefully.

I think thats why everyone acknowledges him as the mvp of the Celtics
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast