Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1083
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cardboard box
    Posts
    6,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    give us your first for next year (not the upcoming draft) and you can have them both!
    i dont know, wizards may be better with john wall coming back

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,726
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    i dont know, wizards may be better with john wall coming back
    this true. i figured it was still a high lottery pick but you might be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,635
    vCash
    4500
    This might be something the Raps and Wiz would be interested in...

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=avy4mvq

    Hollinger's analysis pegs this as a win/win for both teams. Dunno how it works for Washington however.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    wizards fan here. really love barg and jose. what kind of deal wpuld u guys want if we were in trade talk? with just those two...no other players
    Bargs, Jose, Amir for Okafor, Ariza, Seraphin

    You must take Amir too. It's a package deal.

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,211
    vCash
    1500
    It is easy and suggest in a public forum to bench a player, find an offensive coach, trade these player, plug holes, fetch water for everyone.

    Reality check: the decision maker is Bryan Colangelo, 7 years on that chair and we are still talking of tanking. The whole body of work is a mess.

    It is time. Although who am I to say fire the GM when I don't own the team. We post intellectual theories and ideas to better the team but they are absolutely worthless when the main man is still sitting and thinking only if...

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,031
    vCash
    1500
    I'm actually not that upset by the fact that we could lose our pick. If anything it gives us a fresh start the year after.

    Trade Bargnani and Calderon. Fire Bryan Colangelo and tank hard next season.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,726
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    It is easy and suggest in a public forum to bench a player, find an offensive coach, trade these player, plug holes, fetch water for everyone.

    Reality check: the decision maker is Bryan Colangelo, 7 years on that chair and we are still talking of tanking. The whole body of work is a mess.

    It is time. Although who am I to say fire the GM when I don't own the team. We post intellectual theories and ideas to better the team but they are absolutely worthless when the main man is still sitting and thinking only if...
    so what do you suggest? come back in 5 years? pretend to be satisfied? of course nobody on here can do anything about this but so what?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,211
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    so what do you suggest? come back in 5 years? pretend to be satisfied? of course nobody on here can do anything about this but so what?
    Sign off until we get a new GM. .

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,635
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureGM View Post
    I'm actually not that upset by the fact that we could lose our pick. If anything it gives us a fresh start the year after.

    Trade Bargnani and Calderon. Fire Bryan Colangelo and tank hard next season.
    yes, but having 3 top 5 picks in Jonas + this year + Next year could have set us up for an OKC type resurgence.

    with that said even if the Raps do keep the pick this year, we will still have a chance at trading into the draft next year in hopes to land Wiggins dangling either Jonas or This years pick.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,726
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Sign off until we get a new GM. .
    way closer to that than you can possibly know...
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    toronto....REX
    Posts
    4,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    yes, but having 3 top 5 picks in Jonas + this year + Next year could have set us up for an OKC type resurgence.

    with that said even if the Raps do keep the pick this year, we will still have a chance at trading into the draft next year in hopes to land Wiggins dangling either Jonas or This years pick.
    I would want Jonas to play with Wiggins so I don't know about that.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,211
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    so what do you suggest? come back in 5 years? pretend to be satisfied? of course nobody on here can do anything about this but so what?
    So what do we do? Create a tank thread/ Create a whine thread/ create a not to whine thread/ fire the coach thread/ trade players thread/ ?

    We are going in circles every year, I think we as fans deserve a better product to watch. I am confident that new ownership will address the situation of their CEO.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,635
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    I would want Jonas to play with Wiggins so I don't know about that.
    I agree whole-heartedly, I'd rather give up Demar + this years pick for Wiggins than Jonas IMO but I'm open.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,726
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    So what do we do? Create a tank thread/ Create a whine thread/ create a not to whine thread/ fire the coach thread/ trade players thread/ ?

    We are going in circles every year, I think we as fans deserve a better product to watch. I am confident that new ownership will address the situation of their CEO.
    it's a forum. nobody holds a gun to anyone's head. if you go into a thread titled "fire Casey" you know what you are going to get. if you go into a thread titled "fire Colangelo" you know what you are going to get. if somebody wants to create a thread called "Colangelo appreciation thread" i won't get worked up over it because i will know immediately that thread is not for me.

    so why does it bother you? why not stick to the other threads? if you wander into a thread with a clear title like "fire Colangelo" you've got no right to complain when people are talking about (drum roll please... ) firing Colangelo inside.

    having said all that, the title of this thread is trade ideas so this is the last i will talk of this here.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-11-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,211
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    it's a forum. nobody holds a gun to anyone's head. if you go into a thread titled "fire Casey" you know what you are going to get. if you go into a thread titled "fire Colangelo" you know what you are going to get. if somebody wants to create a thread called "Colangelo appreciation thread" i won't get worked up over it because i will know immediately that thread is not for me.

    so why does it bother you? why not stick to the other threads? if you wander into a thread with a clear title like "fire Colangelo" you've got no right to complain when people are talking about (drum roll please... ) firing Colangelo inside.

    having said all that, the title of this thread is trade ideas so this is the last i will talk of this here.
    Wow you are fired up, the passion is oozing. I can empathize Jamie .

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •