Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Val
    Ed
    Smith
    Ross
    Lowry

That's the line up that a defensive minded coach like Casey would be drooling like a rabid dog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Bargnani and Derozan
    Not for a rental

vCash
    Bargnani and Derozan
    Really for one year of Smith in a year where were not going anywhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    Not for a rental
    the only reason i wouldn't take a chance on a talent like Smith is if i think i'm giving up someone with a real future with this team long term. in this situation i'm not. i would have kept Bargnani but i think the relationship between the team and Bargnani is damaged beyond repair and it's best for both to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Really for one year of Smith in a year where were not going anywhere.
    you might look at it as a year of Smith but getting the player in your organization is half the battle. it's considerably easier to get a player to re-sign after playing in a great city than it is to convince them that you have a great city worth coming to.

i have a lot of confidence that if we get this thing moving in the right direction we can convince people to stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    How about Jose and Feilds and Bargs for Okafor and Ariza and a pick, gets rid of our dead weight and gets us an upgrade at the 3 and a presence down low that can bang with the big boys, at least an upgrade over Gray. Thoughts??

vCash
    also,,Derozen is one of our best players and you wouldn't know it from last night, We should include him in a Rudy gay trade now. Derozen is too much of a liability for the minutes he recieves. Gay is only 26 and makes a boat load of money but the fans need something to look forward to and the team needs someone who will draw other talent here. Derozen is a figgin Ghost in far too many game s.
    Last edited by Goldfinch; 01-19-2013 at 12:45 PM.

vCash
    Also If we could Pry Zebo away from Memphis somehow that would be sweet... but a dream I guess.lol

vCash
    Hawks just lost Lou Williams for the season with a torn ACL.

Calderon+ Sactown's 2nd for Harris+2014 1st makes sense if Atlanta still wants to compete this year. If they end up trading Smith then they probably dont do this type of deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Hawks just lost Lou Williams for the season with a torn ACL.

Calderon+ Sactown's 2nd for Harris+2014 1st makes sense if Atlanta still wants to compete this year. If they end up trading Smith then they probably dont do this type of deal.
    Lou williams was playing as a scoring G off the bench, not a play maker, which is why they shifted Devin Harris to the bench, to bring scoring off the 2nd unit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinch View Post
    also,,Derozen is one of our best players and you wouldn't know it from last night, We should include him in a Rudy gay trade now. Derozen is too much of a liability for the minutes he recieves. Gay is only 26 and makes a boat load of money but the fans need something to look forward to and the team needs someone who will draw other talent here. Derozen is a figgin Ghost in far too many game s.
    Using grammar and punctuation in spots that don't even make sense looks worse than not using any at all.

vCash
    grammar and punctuation police are so funny and original

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    grammar and punctuation police are so funny and original
    It's not like I got after him for being lazy he actually used excessive punctuation and grammar and completely wrong times and places.

vCash
    The Cavs just did a trade with the Griz netting them short term deals and a first round pick, which is top 5 protected in 2015.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    The Cavs just did a trade with the Griz netting them short term deals and a first round pick, which is top 5 protected in 2015.
    yea i saw that. just to take on $5M dollars? Dang why wasn't Toronto in on that? we could use the pick(s).

well, Memphis is under the tax threshold with this move (or pretty close to it)

vCash
    Bargnani and Derozan
    For monetary reasons alone it would have to be these two. If the Raps plan to re-sign Smith in the offseason...I'd be down for it though. I think Ross has shown enough for me to warrant a change at SG. Smith is also a good creator for others.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast