Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    no he cant and why would we need a point guard we have Lowry?
    well if we trade calderon, lucas and wroten are our only other point guards, my thinking was that oj can cover point if lowry goes to the bench. Also lowry is really injury prone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nba_4_life View Post
    well if we trade calderon, lucas and wroten are our only other point guards, my thinking was that oj can cover point if lowry goes to the bench. Also lowry is really injury prone.
    we don't have Wroten and Grizzlies tried playing Mayo at point but didn't work out.

vCash
    wonder if oj mayo can play point? ^^^
    Mayo is thriving as a SG. why change that?

vCash
    We should be trying to resign Calderon to a more team friendly deal, not trying to trade him. He is arguably the most efficient PG in the league right now, and one of the best pure shooters on our team. He is a PG that is able to make everyone around him better, and he is someone the other team must respect from behind the arc.

With the frequency of Lowry's injuries, I don't know how anyone would want to get rid of Calderon. Do you really want to see more of JL3....who seems to simply just play 1-on-1 every time he comes into the game?

I am actually excited to see what this team can do once we have JV coming off the bench against other teams second units.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    we don't have Wroten and Grizzlies tried playing Mayo at point but didn't work out.
    I was commenting on the trade I posted earlier (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a3yw92q), which has us getting Wroten from Memphis.

vCash
    Maybe a three-team trade between Dallas ,Memphis and Toronto

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a3yw92q
    why would Dallas do that? Mayo is playing better than Gay and has a cheaper contract. Kaman is a nice expiring contract and is out-performing both AA and Gray.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    why would Dallas do that? Mayo is playing better than Gay and has a cheaper contract. Kaman is a nice expiring contract and is out-performing both AA and Gray.
    Well Toronto is trading Calderon, Gray, AA and Fields and getting Mayo, Kaman and Wroten in return. Someone has to get majorly short changed for that to happen. I'd suggest Memphis is also getting fleeced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    We should be trying to resign Calderon to a more team friendly deal, not trying to trade him. He is arguably the most efficient PG in the league right now, and one of the best pure shooters on our team. He is a PG that is able to make everyone around him better, and he is someone the other team must respect from behind the arc.

With the frequency of Lowry's injuries, I don't know how anyone would want to get rid of Calderon. Do you really want to see more of JL3....who seems to simply just play 1-on-1 every time he comes into the game?

I am actually excited to see what this team can do once we have JV coming off the bench against other teams second units.
    Cause he's in his 30's now, not to mention in a contract year so of course he's going to play his *** of to get that one last big contract in his career.

I like the guy and definitely has been our best PG the last few games but for the same reasons why I didn't want Nash, I don't think he can be a good part of our core going forward.

Not to mention if Lowry becomes the main PG again we can keep JL3 and easily draft or sign veteran guys that can hold the fort and let guys liek Ross and AA handle the scoring of the bench.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Firing Coangelo will help lead this team to better trading and FA signings. I say dangle Calderon trade talks for a competent big. Make a move for Demarcus Cousins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Firing Coangelo will help lead this team to better trading and FA signings. I say dangle Calderon trade talks for a competent big. Make a move for Demarcus Cousins.
    The Raptors need to give Rob Babcock a second chance.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Firing Coangelo will help lead this team to better trading and FA signings.
    what makes you say that?

vCash
    Via insider...

Via insider...

Impact Players Most Likely To Be Moved
    (Ranked from most likely to least likely to be traded)

1. Josh Smith, F, Hawks
    Smith has been on the trade block for several years, but the Hawks always pull back at the last second. Once again Smith is the talk of the NBA after he was thrown out of practice Tuesday and suspended for Wednesday's game against Brooklyn. His agent says Smith is frustrated, but hasn't demanded a trade.

The Hawks have been fielding calls, but have been reluctant to trade him because they believe Smith's presence in Atlanta could be a powerful lure for Dwight Howard this summer. But with Howard's situation up in the air, the time seems right for the Hawks and Smith to move on. Dallas, Houston, Boston, Milwaukee, Toronto and the Lakers are all potential suitors. The biggest question is: What is the price tag for a mercurial forward who is entering his prime and will be a free agent this summer?
    What would you give up?

vCash
    Ed Davis and Bargs?

vCash
    Bargnani and Derozan
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    ^^^^ Agreed. 1/2 + 1/2=a true 1.

Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast