Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    frees you from bargs contract ( not an easy thing to acomplish) gets teh team a Sf for this years playoff run, wich is a need.
    Splitter is a good player that can play both pf and C.
    Bargs still has some value and we can always amnesty him if we need cap space but that wont happen, Splitter i agree with you and dont think we want any part of Steven Jackson that dude Ain't Bout Dis Life

vCash
    Lol crooner, the lakers would never help out the spurs like that.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    That guy is the biggest douche on our forum, just ignore him.
    hes the lowry version of that derozan hater lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    Really? I don't hate Lowry. I wish he would play better. Do you think he's playing up to his potential? If he is... He is not a top 10 PG like I think he is... He's playing like a top 25 PG right now. How is that hating? He has a lot more left in the tank which I would love him to use. He was the one who was going to be the head of the snake who inspired our team to play hard...

vCash
    And you also have a Calderon hater.

and i think ive seen a bargnani hater too. ( as in SPECIFICALLY fixated with bargnani, he gets general heat anywy).

vCash
    If the Raps could get Brandon Jennings and trade for Kevin Love somehow after the season ends (Rogers new spend money philosophy) and go with:

PG: Brandon Jennings
    SG: Terrance Ross
    SF: Demar DeRozan
    PF: Ed Davis
    C: Kevin Love

Reserves: Alan Anderson (SF/SG), Kyle Lowry (PG), Landry Fields (SF,SG), Amir Johnson (C/PF), DeJuan Blair (Pick him up from San Antonio) (C), Brandan Wright (pick him up from Mavs) (PF) John Lucas (PG), Aaron Gray (C)

What do you guys think? I'm not saying there is a good chance of it -- not even saying I would want it necessarily but hey never hurts to put combinations together.

Caldron/Bargs/Kleiza $25 mil off the books (trade Bargs, let Jose walk and amnesty Kleiza). Jennings at $13-$14 mil.

Trade Jonas, Bargs, Acy and draft pick for Love.

Potential? We need the grit Love brings and its going to cost Jonas but I dont see Jonas being as good. I dont think anyone can match Jonas to Minnesota as the T-Wolves would likely want a centre back in return who is cost controlled. Bargs would be the junk Minny would have to take to get Jonas.
    Last edited by Sanyo; 01-13-2013 at 04:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    If the Raps could get Brandon Jennings and trade for Kevin Love somehow after the season ends (Rogers new spend money philosophy) and go with:

PG: Brandon Jennings
    SG: Terrance Ross
    SF: Demar DeRozan
    PF: Ed Davis
    C: Kevin Love

Reserves: Alan Anderson (SF/SG), Kyle Lowry (PG), Landry Fields (SF,SG), Amir Johnson (C/PF), DeJuan Blair (Pick him up from San Antonio) (C), Brandan Wright (pick him up from Mavs) (PF) John Lucas (PG), Aaron Gray (C)

What do you guys think? I'm not saying there is a good chance of it -- not even saying I would want it necessarily but hey never hurts to put combinations together.

Caldron/Bargs/Kleiza $25 mil off the books (trade Bargs, let Jose walk and amnesty Kleiza). Jennings at $13-$14 mil.

Trade Jonas, Bargs, Acy and draft pick for Love.

Potential? We need the grit Love brings and its going to cost Jonas but I dont see Jonas being as good. I dont think anyone can match Jonas to Minnesota as the T-Wolves would likely want a centre back in return who is cost controlled. Bargs would be the junk Minny would have to take to get Jonas.
    lowry is better than jennings in every aspect also since hes a FA we'd probably have to overpay him. also i don't like the idea of love at center or trading jonas for him but the last part is a personal man crush.

vCash
    Get over this and focus on the topic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    And you also have a Calderon hater.

and i think ive seen a bargnani hater too. ( as in SPECIFICALLY fixated with bargnani, he gets general heat anywy).
    bahahaha thanks for the shout out.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    J. Pryzbilla for M. Pietrus adds some size for the injuries

13-3 UNDERDOGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    no need to get mad its ok trade is great worked on espn trade machine and on nba2k right out of my mothers basement. If you want i can move in your mothers basement and we can watch the games together now it would be nice if you stop with the personal attacks not nice man not nice

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    My preferred Rudy Gay trade scenario:

Lowry, Bargnani, Anderson, Acy, 2nd round pick

for

Bayless, Gay, Arthur (can't be traded until tomorrow)

Why for Memphis:

a) They save 4.5 million for this season, putting them below the luxury tax line in addition to long-term savings in shedding Gay's deal.
    b) They get 3 impact players, in Lowry, Bargnani and Anderson to help replace the scoring of Gay. Two of those players (Lowry and Anderson) are on bargain salaries, with Lowry's salary being a bargain next season as well.
    c) Provides more options on the court for them if they are exploring Randolph trade options as reported.

Why for Toronto:

a) They bring in a very talented wing player who is under control for the next couple years.
    b) They move past the "Bargnani era" while getting value for his talents
    c) They settle the PG controversy for the short-term while bringing in a suitable and familiar backup in Bayless

Memphis' Lineup:
    Conley/Lowry/Selby
    Allen/Lowry/Ellington
    Anderson/Allen/Pondexter
    Randolph/Bargnani
    Gasol/Speights/Haddadi

Toronto's Lineup:
    Calderon/Bayless/Lucas
    DeRozan/Ross
    Gay/Fields/Kleiza
    Davis/Arthur
    Valanciunas/Amir/Gray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    My preferred Rudy Gay trade scenario:

Lowry, Bargnani, Anderson, Acy, 2nd round pick

for

Bayless, Gay, Arthur (can't be traded until tomorrow)

Why for Memphis:

a) They save 4.5 million for this season, putting them below the luxury tax line in addition to long-term savings in shedding Gay's deal.
    b) They get 3 impact players, in Lowry, Bargnani and Anderson to help replace the scoring of Gay. Two of those players (Lowry and Anderson) are on bargain salaries, with Lowry's salary being a bargain next season as well.
    c) Provides more options on the court for them if they are exploring Randolph trade options as reported.

Why for Toronto:

a) They bring in a very talented wing player who is under control for the next couple years.
    b) They move past the "Bargnani era" while getting value for his talents
    c) They settle the PG controversy for the short-term while bringing in a suitable and familiar backup in Bayless

Memphis' Lineup:
    Conley/Lowry/Selby
    Allen/Lowry/Ellington
    Anderson/Allen/Pondexter
    Randolph/Bargnani
    Gasol/Speights/Haddadi

Toronto's Lineup:
    Calderon/Bayless/Lucas
    DeRozan/Ross
    Gay/Fields/Kleiza
    Davis/Arthur
    Valanciunas/Amir/Gray
    i totally love where you are going with this. this is probably the only scenario where i would go for gay. the only concern i have about trading Lowry is what if Jose leaves anyways after the season? then we've gone from an embarrassment of pg riches to just plain embarrassed.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i totally love where you are going with this. this is probably the only scenario where i would go for gay. the only concern i have about trading Lowry is what if Jose leaves anyways after the season? then we've gone from an embarrassment of pg riches to just plain embarrassed.
    First off: I really doubt Memphis makes this deal. It does help them financially and the talent coming to them in the deal could help them stay competitive, but it sounds like they are asking for more. Other teams may be able to offer them more.

But this is what I would offer. I really don't see the benefit in creating a question mark at PF by trading Ed Davis, in order to expensively fill a hole at SF. The Raptor's really don't need to be desperate to take on Gay's contract. If another team wants to be, that is their perogative. But I think this deal is one that could help them get out under the contract and replace the talent with 3 bodies that can contribute.

You don't like Bayless as the future at PG?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    First off: I really doubt Memphis makes this deal. It does help them financially and the talent coming to them in the deal could help them stay competitive, but it sounds like they are asking for more. Other teams may be able to offer them more.

But this is what I would offer. I really don't see the benefit in creating a question mark at PF by trading Ed Davis, in order to expensively fill a hole at SF. The Raptor's really don't need to be desperate to take on Gay's contract. If another team wants to be, that is their perogative. But I think this deal is one that could help them get out under the contract and replace the talent with 3 bodies that can contribute.

You don't like Bayless as the future at PG?
    as the backup, sure!

i don't know what Hollinger's exact role is in Memphis but i feel 99% sure Memphis wouldn't accept if he has input. it was Hollinger after all, who first coined Andrea Bargnani captain of the empty calorie all-stars.

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast