Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    I feel like a guy like AL Jef is needed for the raps. Shared minuted with JVal is not a bad thing for me. Also, when Amir is able to play with a player his own size I think he will take another step forward. The guy is all heart now going against centers.

As a fan base we need to balance out the current hate for Bargs. He's solid at 10M.

And I thought I was going to hear that Burks was too much in return.

Klieza's extra years are the difference I agree. Add cash and a second.

Or, take Klieza and bell out of the deal... I was just trying to help the jazz get him out of the system.

This works too

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d7r39cm

But I really want to move Klieza from this team.
    Not sure we can get rid of Bargnani and Kleiza at the same time. We only have a second rounder to give right now.

Jefferson would be a nice pick up for this season. What does he get on the open market. I wouldn't really want to sign him long term if he is going to be around his current salary. And I have the feeling he is looking long term right now. At least 4 years.

My justification for wanting to acquire him is in hopes of making the playoffs and retaining our draft pick.

If Bargnani and Calderon for Jefferson and Bell could actually happen I do it. But I explore a trade for Bargnani only first to see what he alone can acquire. I could see Utah being willing to do Calderon and Kleiza for Jefferson because they are taking on smaller commitment in the future without Bargnani. Depends how much the FO likes a front court of Kanter/Favors/Bargnani compared to Kanter/Favors/Millsap.

Having two separate deals involving those players would be amazing.

Jefferson/Valanciunas/Gray
    Davis/Johnson
    Fields/Anderson
    Derozan/Ross
    Lowry/Lucas

Who knows maybe we keep Bargnani and he can be used as a weapon off the bench. Although I would love your suggestion. Having Burks and Bell to fill out the back court is a nice addition.

I think that team could make a run at catching Philadelphia and Milwaukee. We would probably get crushed by Miami or New York. It would be fun playing a playoff series against Miami though.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=auen39q

Steven Jackson and Tiago Splitter for Bargs and Kleiza. possibly a later draft pick involved.

I think the spurs get a better deal because Coach Pop would work wonders on these guys but Jackson and Splitter are expiring contracts if nothing else and it would be great to keep Splitter as another big body.

13-3 UNDERDOGS

vCash

vCash
    I feel like a guy like AL Jef is needed for the raps. Shared minuted with JVal is not a bad thing for me. Also, when Amir is able to play with a player his own size I think he will take another step forward. The guy is all heart now going against centers.

As a fan base we need to balance out the current hate for Bargs. He's solid at 10M.

And I thought I was going to hear that Burks was too much in return.

Klieza's extra years are the difference I agree. Add cash and a second.

Or, take Klieza and bell out of the deal... I was just trying to help the jazz get him out of the system.

This works too

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d7r39cm

But I really want to move Klieza from this team.
    id like my $1000 now please
    what are we gonna do with another sg and no backup pg? video game trades lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    only good thing about that trade is we get rid of Bargs but that doesn't make us any better no point in this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    only good thing about that trade is we get rid of Bargs but that doesn't make us any better no point in this
    frees you from bargs contract ( not an easy thing to acomplish) gets teh team a Sf for this years playoff run, wich is a need.
    Splitter is a good player that can play both pf and C.
    ]

vCash
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    id like my $1000 now please
    what are we gonna do with another sg and no backup pg? video game trades lol
    Nice use of the facepalm. Great mouse click. Do you really think your mom's basement was a better view of the game/Lowry than I had? Did you watch Lowry's effort? He exerted himself about 20% of the time. Jose out worked him.

Ill explain the trade again... slower this time. What we do with this trade is get rid of Klieza for Bell who is an expiring without using amnesty in July. Burks is a combo guard with great size, not the perfect fit because of our depth at the 2 already... But a great asset. JL111 needs more minutes and the raps have been scouting the euro PG all year... Just waiting for a roster spot and to trade Jose. We also get a legit 5 for workload and development of JV. Amir get to move down and play PF instead of being out matched/sized on most nights. We could have both Klieza and Bargs off the books for next year with the addition of a great young asset, or choose to resign Al Jef.

Now you can take super Mario off pause.
    Last edited by deaner; 01-12-2013 at 04:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post

This is by far the worst trade proposal I've ever seen... Are you really a Raps fan?
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    No.

Why do you hate Ross? He's the most exciting Raptor we've had since Vince.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeleafs View Post
    This is by far the worst trade proposal I've ever seen... Are you really a Raps fan?
    What is bad about it? Bledsoe is young, and is capable of running his own team. Could turn around and trade Lowry for draft pick and/or other players that fit the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    No.

Why do you hate Ross? He's the most exciting Raptor we've had since Vince.
    lol I don't hate Ross, I just want to maximize value. I think Bledsoe could be that next PG the team has been searching for a few years. And as I stated above, Lowry could be dealt to schore up other positions. Long term, in my humble opinion, Bledsoe will be more beneficial to the team than Ross.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Nice use of the facepalm. Great mouse click. Do you really think your mom's basement was a better view of the game/Lowry than I had? Did you watch Lowry's effort? He exerted himself about 20% of the time. Jose out worked him.

Ill explain the trade again... slower this time. What we do with this trade is get rid of Klieza for Bell who is an expiring without using amnesty in July. Burks is a combo guard with great size, not the perfect fit because of our depth at the 2 already... But a great asset. JL111 needs more minutes and the raps have been scouting the euro PG all year... Just waiting for a roster spot and to trade Jose. We also get a legit 5 for workload and development of JV. Amir get to move down and play PF instead of being out matched/sized on most nights. We could have both Klieza and Bargs off the books for next year with the addition of a great young asset, or choose to resign Al Jef.

Now you can take super Mario off pause.
    no need to get mad its ok trade is great worked on espn trade machine and on nba2k right out of my mothers basement. If you want i can move in your mothers basement and we can watch the games together now it would be nice if you stop with the personal attacks not nice man not nice
    Last edited by BHF; 01-12-2013 at 05:22 PM.

vCash
    What is bad about it? Bledsoe is young, and is capable of running his own team. Could turn around and trade Lowry for draft pick and/or other players that fit the system.

lol I don't hate Ross, I just want to maximize value. I think Bledsoe could be that next PG the team has been searching for a few years. And as I stated above, Lowry could be dealt to schore up other positions. Long term, in my humble opinion, Bledsoe will be more beneficial to the team than Ross.
    I don't think there is much difference between Lowry & Bledsoe. Bledsoe is more athletic but Lowry is the better shooter.

We would also have 4 PG's on the roster, and other GM's will try to low ball us because they know we are trying to get rid of one of them. I don't see the value in that trade.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash

I agree it's not that bad but I wouldn't do it. Bledsoe is not a PG that can run a team he is a 6th man SG type. Plus it would be 2 years of Bledsoe min. compared to 4 years of Ross min.

vCash
    no need to get mad its ok trade is great worked on espn trade machine and on nba2k right out of my mothers basement. If you want i can move in your mothers basement and we can watch the games together now it would be nice if you stop with the personal attacks not nice man not nice
    That guy is the biggest douche on our forum, just ignore him.
    Last edited by Tmath; 01-12-2013 at 05:32 PM.

SWAGUEZ!!!

Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast