Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    I'd beg to differ so your telling me you'd give me derozan b4 you gave me lowry?
    hell yeah lowry has a cheaper contract and is flat out better across the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    can you prove this? when was the last time amare had a good game?

the last game of the playoffs against the heat and he did it with one hand

i wouldn't even trade ed for gay
    now thats dumb

vCash
    hell yeah lowry has a cheaper contract and is flat out better across the board.
    deal son then same trade take out lowry and ill give you novak if you want him

vCash
    now thats dumb
    why would i trade a young big men thats putting in work right now for a overrated/overpaid chucker that isn't even playing better than derozan this year?

vCash
    deal son then same trade and ill give you novak if you want him
    add iman shumpert and one night with lala.

vCash
    add iman shumpert and one night with lala.
    no way to shump he's gunna be a star affalo at worst and you pick that up with melo

vCash
    All this talk about STAT made my throw up in my mouth a little. As Coach Jack would say "get that garbage outta here!"

vCash
    How far fetched is this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ayk4g2u

Utah needs a PG badly to get to the playoffs. Utah gets a unique big that gives their posts bigs space. I don't see players choosing Utah in FA so they keep Bargs on contract for a couple years.

Toronto gets an upgraded post big with an expiring contract. An expiring defensive SG, and a young combo guard with good handles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    How far fetched is this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ayk4g2u

Utah needs a PG badly to get to the playoffs. Utah gets a unique big that gives their posts bigs space. I don't see players choosing Utah in FA so they keep Bargs on contract for a couple years.

Toronto gets an upgraded post big with an expiring contract. An expiring defensive SG, and a young combo guard with good handles.
    until you dumped Kleiza on them i thought it seemed pretty fair. i have a hard time seeing one team take on both Calderon and Bargnani though. a real hard time.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    until you dumped Kleiza on them i thought it seemed pretty fair. i have a hard time seeing one team take on both Calderon and Bargnani though. a real hard time.
    I think they would love Jose... Are they going to get a better PG?
    Bargs along with milsap, kanter, and favors is a good mix.

They are stuck with Bell being a distraction and Al Jef being a luxury. I don't think it's horrible, and they are in desperate need of a guy like Jose.

vCash

They are stuck with Bell being a distraction and Al Jef being a luxury. I don't think it's horrible, and they are in desperate need of a guy like Jose.
    Raps would likely have to throw in a 1st round pick (they currently don't have that option) for Utah to consider taking on the extra years in salary. Also not much coming to the Raps that is really beneficial other then expirings.

vCash

don't get me wrong there are elements to this deal that definitely make sense to me.

Jose - love him. you don't have to sell me on that.

Adding Bargnani to that mix of bigs - like that too.

but i don't think a basketball team really has the luxury of employing 2 players that are amongst or the very worst defensively at their positions, unless one or both are bit players. and if they are, then why would Utah give up Jefferson to attain them?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Raps would likely have to throw in a 1st round pick (they currently don't have that option) for Utah to consider taking on the extra years in salary. Also not much coming to the Raps that is really beneficial other then expirings.
    I feel like a guy like AL Jef is needed for the raps. Shared minuted with JVal is not a bad thing for me. Also, when Amir is able to play with a player his own size I think he will take another step forward. The guy is all heart now going against centers.

As a fan base we need to balance out the current hate for Bargs. He's solid at 10M.

And I thought I was going to hear that Burks was too much in return.

Klieza's extra years are the difference I agree. Add cash and a second.

Or, take Klieza and bell out of the deal... I was just trying to help the jazz get him out of the system.

This works too

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d7r39cm

But I really want to move Klieza from this team.
    Last edited by deaner; 01-12-2013 at 12:50 PM.

vCash
    I feel like a guy like AL Jef is needed for the raps. Shared minuted with JVal is not a bad thing for me. Also, when Amir is able to play with a player his own size I think he will take another step forward. The guy is all heart now going against centers.

As a fan base we need to balance out the current hate for Bargs. He's solid at 10M.

And I thought I was going to hear that Burks was too much in return.

Klieza's extra years are the difference I agree. Add cash and a second.

Or, take Klieza and bell out of the deal... I was just trying to help the jazz get him out of the system.

This works too

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d7r39cm

But I really want to move Klieza from this team.
    Kleiza and Bargs extra years are an issue. Raps had to give up a pick and take a bad contract just to get rid of one extra year of JO, the same would have to happen here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Kleiza and Bargs extra years are an issue. Raps had to give up a pick and take a bad contract just to get rid of one extra year of JO, the same would have to happen here.
    But JO was proven done. Bargs should be in his prime at a reasonable cost for a 7 ft'r. I'm not sure I'd agree with you there. Utah is not the draw it nice was with Sloan. JO's salary was at 20+ was it not?

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast