Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1083
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,419
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    "That's like a trophy to me," Cousins said. "Taking a team no players really want to go to, a team considered the worst in the league, and through all the struggle and all the negativity, they found the way to win. I want to put Sacramento back on the map. I want to be an instrumental part of things changing here."

    i want this man in a raptors uni.
    really? he's just kissing *** because he knows he's not wanted there at the moment.

    i'd love to hear him say that when things are actually going well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    really? he's just kissing *** because he knows he's not wanted there at the moment.

    i'd love to hear him say that when things are actually going well.
    Yeah, I guess that's why they refuse to trade him to anyone inquiring about him.


    The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,986
    vCash
    1500
    What's the price for Pierce?

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    vCash
    1500
    would you guys do amare and cope for bargs and lowry?

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,856
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    would you guys do amare and cope for bargs and lowry?
    hell no

  6. #756
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    would you guys do amare and cope for bargs and lowry?
    would you do Melo and Chandler for Jose and Bargs?

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    would you guys do amare and cope for bargs and lowry?
    That's a joke right?

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    That's a joke right?
    no im serious but i have but in the picks yet btw amare is more valuable then bargs

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    would you do Melo and Chandler for Jose and Bargs?
    thats nothing alike

  10. #760
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    thats nothing alike
    you ask to dump your bad **** and bad contract for our best player so i ask to dumb our bad **** for your best player why not?

  11. #761
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    no im serious but i have but in the picks yet btw amare is more valuable then bargs
    if he is more valuable why not keep him?

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    vCash
    1500
    because we need another scoring pg and im sure your best player is derozan

  13. #763
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    because we need another scoring pg and im sure your best player is derozan
    well we need a SF and melo would fit in perfect with this team i think, and you are wrong Derozan is not our best player

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    no im serious but i have but in the picks yet btw amare is more valuable then bargs
    No Amare isn't. They both suck, but at least Bargs makes way less. Then on top of that you want Lowry too....

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    vCash
    1500
    i expect you to get gay a pairing of stat gay and derozan. and whose tour best then?

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •