Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1083
  1. #736
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mediocrity
    Posts
    20,341
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Dear lord, I can't believe people want anything to do with White. He is not the answer to improve this team.
    My trade was strictly from the perspective of not taking back much salary in return for sending Bargnani away. Low risky, medium reward situation.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steel City
    Posts
    4,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Dear lord, I can't believe people want anything to do with White. He is not the answer to improve this team.
    No one has ever doubted his basketball skills, I would trade Acy and a second for him or something then I would play him home games and games he could bus to. Being on the east and not in Houston makes that way easier. He could play away games at NY BK Det Bos Philly ect. So if he stays healthy he probably plays 70 % percent of all games which if you look at Bargnani Fields Lowry how many games will they play this year? Eventually maybe in a yr or two he concurs his fear of flying, if not oh well you cut him after his rookie deal. Why not?

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,347
    vCash
    1500
    If Bargs comes back healthy before the deadline and a team is desperate I would rather just get a draft pick or 2 for him. Calderon as well. I don't really don't like the names that are floating around right now as a return. Most are either terrible contracts or come with their own baggage. Sometimes the best return you can get is a clean slate. Amnestying Kleiza, and then retooling around Lowry, DD, Ross, Davis and JV with a few draft choices may be a better return than an overpriced veteran. Unless better options become available, I would go this route. Just my opinion though.

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,112
    vCash
    2166
    Bargnani/Ed Davis + Caldy + 2nd rounder for Zach Randolph (according to rumours he is available)

    Randolph would do more for this team than Gay could ever (if we to select either player)

    I think Randolph will help our team emmensely due to what he does close to the rim. If somehow Bargnani doesn't get traded, he will be great off of the bench or even complimentary to Randolph to some extent.



  5. #740
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    41
    vCash
    1500
    I could see something like this happening

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bhd695m

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ssr2020 View Post
    I could see something like this happening

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bhd695m
    That would be interesting. I think that deal helps both teams very well. But more for Memphis.

    I think that could be scary if Memphis had Bledsoe off the bench. They get depth at the 4. Someone who can replace Gay in the wing rotation somehow.

    Gasol/Speights/Haddaddi
    Randolph/Arthur/Odom
    Pondexter/Butler
    Allen/Ellington
    Conley/Bayless/Bledsoe/Wroten

    Odom expiring at the end of the season keeps them out of the luxury tax next year and they can compete this year.

  7. #742
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mediocrity
    Posts
    20,341
    vCash
    1500
    Do the Clippers really want to mess with that chemistry right now?
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    868
    vCash
    1500
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

    just random thought.

    raptors gets : rudy gay, j. bayless, T. outlaw
    raptors sends: andrea bargnani, d. derozan, k. lowry

    kings gets: a. bargnani, k. lowry
    kings sends: T. outlaw, james johnson, tyreke evans

    memphis gets: tyreke evans, d. derozan, james johnson
    memphis sends: rudy gay, j. bayless

    if Kings are not getting enough for tyreke evans, then add picks from memphis..
    T. Outlaw is for salary dump for kings. (not sure if he is considered as salary dump, but just threw in there..)

    we don't break our main core with calderon and ed davis. resign with calderon for cheaper and longer.

    memphis will save money from gay to derozan and gets an asset (tyreke) as well.

  9. #744
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    868
    vCash
    1500
    .
    Last edited by coolmo; 01-11-2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: double posts.

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mediocrity
    Posts
    20,341
    vCash
    1500
    So the Raptors give up DeMar, Andrea (albeit currently useless), and Lowry for basically just Rudy Gay? Haven't we seen Bayless and Calderon before? And Travis Outlaw? I think I just threw up in my mouth.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

  11. #746
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    868
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    So the Raptors give up DeMar, Andrea (albeit currently useless), and Lowry for basically just Rudy Gay? Haven't we seen Bayless and Calderon before? And Travis Outlaw? I think I just threw up in my mouth.
    i have a feeling that lowry will leave the team when he becomes a free agent.
    and even if he doesn't, we have to pay a lot to keep him here.
    and I am concerned about his injuries as well.
    bargnani is salary dump for us now. i believe he doesn't have much value right now. So is demar since we have better defensive player and better shooter in Ross (this is just my thought)

    well, it's just my opinion though.. could be wrong.

  12. #747
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,783
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by coolmo View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

    just random thought.

    raptors gets : rudy gay, j. bayless, T. outlaw
    raptors sends: andrea bargnani, d. derozan, k. lowry

    kings gets: a. bargnani, k. lowry
    kings sends: T. outlaw, james johnson, tyreke evans

    memphis gets: tyreke evans, d. derozan, james johnson
    memphis sends: rudy gay, j. bayless

    if Kings are not getting enough for tyreke evans, then add picks from memphis..
    T. Outlaw is for salary dump for kings. (not sure if he is considered as salary dump, but just threw in there..)

    we don't break our main core with calderon and ed davis. resign with calderon for cheaper and longer.

    memphis will save money from gay to derozan and gets an asset (tyreke) as well.
    there's a lot of talent and potential being given up by the Raptors in this deal but i think it probably results in a positive on the court. not my least favorite deal by any means!
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mediocrity
    Posts
    20,341
    vCash
    1500
    I wonder if giving up Ross for Eric Bledsoe is an option for the Raptors' brass.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

  14. #749
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    Bargnani/Ed Davis + Caldy + 2nd rounder for Zach Randolph (according to rumours he is available)

    Randolph would do more for this team than Gay could ever (if we to select either player)

    I think Randolph will help our team emmensely due to what he does close to the rim. If somehow Bargnani doesn't get traded, he will be great off of the bench or even complimentary to Randolph to some extent.
    This is the exact deal that's being reported for gay. With davis though not Bargnani. Memphis wants to shed salary they don't want bargs. I think Memphis would rather part with gay than Randolph just because of last year's playoff run but I would fine with either. Both players address a need for us.

  15. #750
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,577
    vCash
    1500
    "That's like a trophy to me," Cousins said. "Taking a team no players really want to go to, a team considered the worst in the league, and through all the struggle and all the negativity, they found the way to win. I want to put Sacramento back on the map. I want to be an instrumental part of things changing here."

    i want this man in a raptors uni.

Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •