Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    I thought you wanted a dynamic wing. Unless you don't like Gay then I can understand.

Is this a change in your position and now wanting depth?
    Gay's contract and his playing style is not very dynamic. Is he a playmaker? Not really and he is shooting pretty bad on a good team that should give him a ton of easy looks with guys like Randolph creating double teams and Marc gasol's passing ability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    Gay's contract and his playing style is not very dynamic. Is he a playmaker? Not really and he is shooting pretty bad on a good team that should give him a ton of easy looks with guys like Randolph creating double teams and Marc gasol's passing ability.
    Got it. I just thought you are changing your stance in terms of what is the immediate need of this team.

Any SF you would like?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Got it. I just thought you are changing your stance in terms of what is the immediate need of this team.

Any SF you would like?
    i would rather take Danilo Gallinari over Rudy Gay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanreidchiu View Post
    We should try to get Jordan Hamilton or Wilson Chandler from the Nuggets
    I think Chandler is a realistic target since he hasn't played very well since being traded to New York. I think a change of scenery would benefit both parties quite nicely. He's a good defender with the size to defend multiple positions and is able to spread the floor. Based on his shooting splits, it does seem like Denver is utilizing him as a spot up shooter which gives me hope that he can rebound from his last few seasons.

vCash
    I thought Barg and Lowry for Al Jefferson! And if not good enough, then throw in Paul Millsap with your draft pick. In some way or another, we get Barg and Lowry, then you get/use Al or Paul for yourselves or for 3 way trade.

Trade machine says we would be -5 with Lowry and Barg, and you would be -2 with Al instead of Barg and Lowry. But here is my crazy trade, I suck at making these with more than 2 teams:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bduhrqn
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-08-2013 at 02:49 AM.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    we give up our best player in Lowry to get an aging player in Terry and 2 more shooting guards that we dont need? let me guess you are not a raptor fan right?

vCash
    Saw this on hoopsworld "The Grizzlies have a strong desire to acquire Jared Dudley and a future first round pick."

If that's what they want for Gay why are we not jumping all over this. They want to shed cap space we need to at least make an offer. What do you guys think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    Saw this on hoopsworld "The Grizzlies have a strong desire to acquire Jared Dudley and a future first round pick."

If that's what they want for Gay why are we not jumping all over this. They want to shed cap space we need to at least make an offer. What do you guys think?
    I'm guessing they would want Jose's expiring deal. Probably DeRozan or Ross along with it?

I'm not sure I'm sold on Gay enough for that (especially if it involves Ross), but definitely something BC should be exploring.

vCash
    I completely forgot about Dudley, he'd be an ideal type of SF for us. Good rugged defender, that can spread the floor.

I wonder what it would take to get him.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post

if we have to give up a solid player plus our first 2 years from now we will probably be in basketball purgatory for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash

raptors need to push for gay or granger

personAlly, either would be agreat addition to the team, though id prefer granger because his contract is friendlier and is a better defender. though the possibility of acquiring gay seems more likely considering hearing how the suns only offered dudley and a first round pick for gay .calderson and anderson and 2 second round picks for gay!

[/Center]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    personAlly, either would be agreat addition to the team, though id prefer granger because his contract is friendlier and is a better defender. though the possibility of acquiring gay seems more likely considering hearing how the suns only offered dudley and a first round pick for gay .calderson and anderson and 2 second round picks for gay!
    its a package centered around Dudley and a future 1st

so other pieces that could be offered are unknown

vCash
    Rudy Gay on the market now everyone saying he ain't good enough. I rather have him than any of the other SF being mentioned on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    its a package centered around Dudley and a future 1st

so other pieces that could be offered are unknown
    I am guessing somebody like Marshall might also be included.

Meanwhile, we couldn't offer Jose and Anderson. We would need to add more salary to the deal. Part of the reason the Griz like the Suns deal is because the Suns don't have to match salaries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I am guessing somebody like Marshall might also be included.

Meanwhile, we couldn't offer Jose and Anderson. We would need to add more salary to the deal. Part of the reason the Griz like the Suns deal is because the Suns don't have to match salaries.
    on the espn trade machine, the transaction is successful when you trade Anderson + Acy + Calderon

but i dont know how accurate their trade machine is

dudley is still owed roughly $4million the next 4 years

calderon is expiring, anderson is dirt cheap and they can always cut Acy

Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast