Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd still take him over Ross any day of the week. We saw tonight what teams will begin to do with Ross.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    He had an off night, lmao the Kings didn't do anything special. Your just clutching at straws right now bro.

It's going to happen to shooters, most of our team had bad shooting nights. His shot selection though needs to improve

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Rudy Gay may be young but he's had a major shoulder injury coupled with a long and large contract. Why get Rudy Gay when we already have a cheaper version in Derozan.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    I'd still take him over Ross any day of the week. We saw tonight what teams will begin to do with Ross.
    They didn't do anything, Ross simply missed everything he shot, catch and shoots, open 3's etc - and we also saw that Cousins destroyed our big men, Jval or not.

vCash
    Gasol Hill Meeks MWP and a first for Bargnani Lowry Kleiza and Amir.

Jose Lucas
    Derozan Ross Meeks
    MWP AA Pietrus
    Ed Hill Fields
    Gasol Valanciunas plus a first in next years draft which would be in the 17-22 range if I had to guess

Nash Lowry
    Kobe Blake
    Jamison Kleiza
    Bargnani Amir
    Howard Sacre
    Last edited by spreadeagle; 01-05-2013 at 12:53 AM.

vCash
    Someone mentioned in the thread about colangelo that there has never been a ship to begin with, this is it, right now!!! rudy gay and demarcus cousins, release gray and bring in magloire to mentor cousins. I have been watching the raps for seven years and they have never had the opportunity to go for it, this is a chance of a lifetime for the franchise. Forget about prospects, sure ross and davis look good but you never know, they can easily end up busting especially ross, he is very very raw. If we can keep calderon and bargs while trading away klieza, fields, ross val, davis we got ourselves a chance to compete in the east for the top 4 spots for the next 5 years easily. A lineup of lowry derozan gay bargs and cousins can rival anybody with caldy anderson pietrus and amir of th ebench. The time to go for it is now baby, before ppl strt bashing me, imagine the thought of having 2 amazing teams in th eraps and the jays for the next 3 years has never happened before and probably with the way things are looking for the raps never will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayswseries2013 View Post
    Someone mentioned in the thread about colangelo that there has never been a ship to begin with, this is it, right now!!! rudy gay and demarcus cousins, release gray and bring in magloire to mentor cousins. I have been watching the raps for seven years and they have never had the opportunity to go for it, this is a chance of a lifetime for the franchise. Forget about prospects, sure ross and davis look good but you never know, they can easily end up busting especially ross, he is very very raw. If we can keep calderon and bargs while trading away klieza, fields, ross val, davis we got ourselves a chance to compete in the east for the top 4 spots for the next 5 years easily. A lineup of lowry derozan gay bargs and cousins can rival anybody with caldy anderson pietrus and amir of th ebench. The time to go for it is now baby, before ppl strt bashing me, imagine the thought of having 2 amazing teams in th eraps and the jays for the next 3 years has never happened before and probably with the way things are looking for the raps never will.
    I would trade Valanciunas for Cousins

vCash
    the trades would probably look like this; rudy, haddidi for ross kleiza fields davis...cousins for val and a top 5 protected draft pik 2015
    Last edited by jayswseries2013; 01-05-2013 at 01:08 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    Gasol Hill Meeks MWP and a first for Bargnani Lowry Kleiza and Amir.

Jose Lucas
    Derozan Ross Meeks
    MWP AA Pietrus
    Ed Hill Fields
    Gasol Valanciunas plus a first in next years draft which would be in the 17-22 range if I had to guess

Nash Lowry
    Kobe Blake
    Jamison Kleiza
    Bargnani Amir
    Howard Sacre
    That is just awful bro.

Why do we want to trade Lowry? Jose is the one we should be trading... You crazy.

Gasol is old, MWP is old, Hill & Meeks are scrubs.

Are you a closet Laker fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    That is just awful bro.

Why do we want to trade Lowry? Jose is the one we should be trading... You crazy.

Gasol is old, MWP is old, Hill & Meeks are scrubs.

Are you a closet Laker fan
    LOL, well LA needs a defensive PG Jose would not help them. Gasol is being used wrong with Dantoni thats why he looks so bad this year.. In the Laker forum they are talking about Bargs Lowry and a Raptor first for Gasol...Its funny how everyteams fans overvalues a lot of there players

Look at it like this
    Gasol for Bargs- fair
    Lowry for Laker first, Meeks and Hill (pick will be decent, Meeks and Hill are valuable bench guys)-fair, considering we got Lowry for what will be a 10-14 pick most likely
    MWP for Amir n Kleiza-fair
    Last edited by spreadeagle; 01-05-2013 at 01:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayswseries2013 View Post
    the trades would probably look like this; rudy, haddidi for ross kleiza fields davis...cousins for val and a top 5 protected draft pik 2015
    I would say Valanciunas and Bargnani For Cousins and Brooks

Then Lowry Davis Fields for Gay.

Jose Brooks
    Demar Ross
    Gay AA Pietrus
    Amir Acy
    Cousins Gray

me likey

vCash
    I would say Valanciunas and Bargnani For Cousins and Brooks

Then Lowry Davis Fields for Gay.

Jose Brooks
    Demar Ross
    Gay AA Pietrus
    Amir Acy
    Cousins Gray

me likey
    why the **** do you wanna get rid of Lowry and keep Tobleron? Lowry is younger better cheaper

vCash
    LOL, well LA needs a defensive PG Jose would not help them. Gasol is being used wrong with Dantoni thats why he looks so bad this year.. In the Laker forum they are talking about Bargs Lowry and a Raptor first for Gasol...Its funny how everyteams fans overvalues a lot of there players

Look at it like this
    Gasol for Bargs- fair
    Lowry for Laker first, Meeks and Hill (pick will be decent, Meeks and Hill are valuable bench guys)-fair, considering we got Lowry for what will be a 10-14 pick most likely
    MWP for Amir n Kleiza-fair
    If we trade Lowry and keep Calderon, I'll have to find a new team to watch or just quit watching Basketball altogether lol.

vCash
    Im not sold on Lowry...im starting to think there was a reason he has bounced around the league a bit. Its not that I would mind keeping him, but I think the fact he has a cheap contract and a yr left after this one could net us something more valuable than Jose in a trade, and I like how Jose has played with Ross this year.

vCash
    Jose's contract expires after the season.

If we trade Lowry, we have no PG next season. We don't have a pick to get one in the draft, and we won't have much cap room to sign one.

There aren't any better PG's than Lowry in free agency.

We haven't succeeded with Calderon as our starting PG and likely never will.

Calderon is what he is, a good backup and a capable starter if your starter gets injured. I like Jose and all, he's a good dude, but its time to move on...

I wouldn't mind keeping both as long as Lowry starts and gets the majority of the minutes.

Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast