Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Trade our entire roster and the franchise rights to all Tim Hortons' for the Thunder's entire roster
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jista View Post
    How do you guys feel about this trade ?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cnuu8sx

I think this would be benificial to all teams involved, Milwakue won't lose Jennings for nothing, New York gets rid of Amare, and Gortat is unhappy in Phoenex. For us it gives us a player that we know will bring it every night in Amare, even though he maybe injury prone we at least will not have to deal with Andrea's attitude anymore. It gives us stability at point guard and some depth at the 5 position so there is less pressure on Jonas.

New lineup:

Jennings/Lucas
    DeRozen/Ross/Fields
    Pietrus/Anderson/Ross
    Stoudamire/Johnson/Davis
    Gortat/Valanciunas/Johnson
    it is funny how that trade machine calculates stuff. As scary as Amare's contract is, I would do that deal. Jennings with all his failings could be good beside DeMar and might re-sign here. Amare could be half the player he was before and still be helpful. Gortat is solid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jista View Post
    How do you guys feel about this trade ?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cnuu8sx

I think this would be benificial to all teams involved, Milwakue won't lose Jennings for nothing, New York gets rid of Amare, and Gortat is unhappy in Phoenex. For us it gives us a player that we know will bring it every night in Amare, even though he maybe injury prone we at least will not have to deal with Andrea's attitude anymore. It gives us stability at point guard and some depth at the 5 position so there is less pressure on Jonas.

New lineup:

Jennings/Lucas
    DeRozen/Ross/Fields
    Pietrus/Anderson/Ross
    Stoudamire/Johnson/Davis
    Gortat/Valanciunas/Johnson
    i personally wouldn't do it. wholesale changes like that rarely work out like you'd hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Pistons fan wondering about Kyle Lowry. What would it take from our roster to land him?

Would a Knight/Maggette (expiring deal) for Lowry/Johnson be near what you would like? Not saying thats what it would take but something around that maybe. Knight could learn from playing with a actual pg in Calderon.
    Brandon Knight is an interesting thought. Are you guys losing hope in him?

vCash
    May sound funny but Alan Anderson is the main reason for our turn around all of a sudden. A blue collared player like him is EXACTLY what we've been lacking for years on this team, those guys who will sacrifice their bodies and never be afraid to take big shots. He's the type of role player we need and I would not consider trading thsi guy at all as funny as it seems. His intangibles are rare to find and I would consider him a keeper going forward.

We need a couple more of these guys, especially one down low at backup C for Jonas.
    I wish we got Draymond Green he was one of those players, but we should look more for these appreciative guys.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    May sound funny but Alan Anderson is the main reason for our turn around all of a sudden. A blue collared player like him is EXACTLY what we've been lacking for years on this team, those guys who will sacrifice their bodies and never be afraid to take big shots. He's the type of role player we need and I would not consider trading thsi guy at all as funny as it seems. His intangibles are rare to find and I would consider him a keeper going forward.

We need a couple more of these guys, especially one down low at backup C for Jonas.
    I wish we got Draymond Green he was one of those players, but we should look more for these appreciative guys.
    would you trade JV for Cousins?

vCash
    Hell yes without a doubt. Talent wise its no comparison but here is my problem with doing this.

Cousins needs some veteran players and a coach who will shut him up and help him mature and I don't think were the organization to do so which is why I probably would have to pass on that trade right now.

He's already complaining about being on a non contender imagine in Toronto. He's the type that'll walk all over Casey.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Cousins needs vets and a hard nosed coach behind him. He would just pull his same bull **** here....

vCash
    Rivers and Garnett would be the perfect place for him or Pops and Duncan.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    yea I think those teams can pull off a rape on the Kings easy. their management sucks

vCash
    What happened to Thomas Robinson yo he's been a bust or something so far??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    What happened to Thomas Robinson yo he's been a bust or something so far??
    he's athletic as all hell but he is smaller than scouts originally thought. His athleticism doesn't make up for his lack of height against tall & athletic players.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    he's athletic as all hell but he is smaller than scouts originally thought. His athleticism doesn't make up for his lack of height against tall & athletic players.
    Evan Turner of PF's. Both guys took a few years to finally establish themselves in college and will take a few years to establish themselves in the league.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bxu4hw5

Raptors also receive 1st round pick from Utah.

Raptors get Gasol, Watson, Utah 1st Round Pick

Lakers get Bargnani, Fields, Bell

Utah gets Lowry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bxu4hw5

Raptors also receive 1st round pick from Utah.

Raptors get Gasol, Watson, Utah 1st Round Pick

Lakers get Bargnani, Fields, Bell

Utah gets Lowry
    WHy on earth would the raptors do that?!?!?!? I think that's the first trade I've seen on this forum where it's the raptors doing the worst trade off.

Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast