Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    During the Blazers’ recent homestand, a respected and veteran beat reporter approached me and told me that an assistant coach for the team he covered said the Blazers are shopping LaMarcus Aldridge.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...ey_eyes_t.html

For a team looking to build around Batum and Lillard, should BC make an inquiry here?

Not sure if something like Bargnani and Ross is appealing to them (I'm sure they would want more), but it is a thought worth exploring I'd imagine.

Aldridge has two years on his deal after this season is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...ey_eyes_t.html

For a team looking to build around Batum and Lillard, should BC make an inquiry here?

Not sure if something like Bargnani and Ross is appealing to them (I'm sure they would want more), but it is a thought worth exploring I'd imagine.

Aldridge has two years on his deal after this season is over.
    Bargnani for Aldridge, oh the delicious irony
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Indeed. Although we'd definitely have to give up Ross + others as well. Quite the delicious irony.

For the record, I'm not convinced it is the direction we should go, but if Colangelo is in "playoffs now" mode, it is something that could help his case.

I'd prefer to see Toronto negotiate with the disaster that is the Sacramento Kings. We have semi-talented, good character pieces and they have very talented, questionable character pieces. Some type of deal could help both teams.

I'd love to see something that brought Bargnani, Lowry, and DeRozan to Sacramento for pieces like Evans and/or T.Rob plus bad contracts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Calderon and Ed Davis for LA

Lowry
    Derozan
    Ross
    LA
    Val

on the bench: Bargnani - he would be the 6th man of the year if he just focused on scoring against 2nd tier players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Indeed. Although we'd definitely have to give up Ross + others as well. Quite the delicious irony.

For the record, I'm not convinced it is the direction we should go, but if Colangelo is in "playoffs now" mode, it is something that could help his case.

I'd prefer to see Toronto negotiate with the disaster that is the Sacramento Kings. We have semi-talented, good character pieces and they have very talented, questionable character pieces. Some type of deal could help both teams.

I'd love to see something that brought Bargnani, Lowry, and DeRozan to Sacramento for pieces like Evans and/or T.Rob plus bad contracts.
    Aldridge for Bargs and pieces is an attractive scenario although I am hesitant in giving up Ross.

Bargs and Amir for LMA is the best option for me. (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine)

Then

Calderon/Derozan/Acy

For

Evans/Brooks/Garcia

Lowry/Brooks/Turd
    Evans/Ross/Garcia
    Fields/AA/Pietrus
    LMA/Ed/Kleiza
    Val/Gray/LMA

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bvwg5qa

Toronto gives up- Linas Kelzia. John Lucas and are sac 2nd rounder.

Phoenix gives up- Micheal Beasley and Kendal Marshall.

Not sure if Phoenix would go for it but I'd be happy to try Beasley out and see if he can straighten out. Marshall is rotting away in Phoniex playing in the D-league and with them having signed Dragic for 4 more years plus Telfair and Brown the PG spot is pretty full in Phoenix. This would be more of a salary dump for the suns.
    Then we would figure out are starting PG and move the other.

vCash
    LMA is way better than Bargs. I doubt they would even be interested in him. Any trade with LMA would probably have to at least include Jonas and Ross/Derozan.

As for the Beasley trade, BC could have basically got him for Bosh, and didn't even wanna do that. So I doubt he would want him now.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    ^ + Ross + Amir
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Aldridge for Bargs and pieces is an attractive scenario although I am hesitant in giving up Ross.

Bargs and Amir for LMA is the best option for me. (http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine)

Then

Calderon/Derozan/Acy

For

Evans/Brooks/Garcia

Lowry/Brooks/Turd
    Evans/Ross/Garcia
    Fields/AA/Pietrus
    LMA/Ed/Kleiza
    Val/Gray/LMA
    why on earth would portland take on two bad contracts one who is having the worst season of his career and the other who is just a role player. and give up a young all star big man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    why on earth would portland take on two bad contracts one who is having the worst season of his career and the other who is just a role player. and give up a young all star big man.
    I think based on your standards, Derozan will probably boost the value of the trade?

vCash
    LMA on the Raptors

vCash
    Ed Davis will probably have to be the starting base of the deal.
    Ross can be added, problem is we don't have any firsts to sweeten the deal.

But trading LMA is because they probably think his injuries are going to start nagging and declining his career or because they think he'll leave once his contracts up and want to trade him while he has high value, but wth I'd take a shot at him. He has like 30M left for 2 years after this year, which is well worth the risk IMO..

But I'd really love a Lowry-Dero-LMA-Jonas base for 3 years. With the addition of good role players that certainly can be a nice playoff type team.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Pretty sure POR would not want Bargnani. I can see an Ed davis + expiring for LMA, but a pick would have to be involved.

vCash
    How do you guys feel about this trade ?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cnuu8sx

I think this would be benificial to all teams involved, Milwakue won't lose Jennings for nothing, New York gets rid of Amare, and Gortat is unhappy in Phoenex. For us it gives us a player that we know will bring it every night in Amare, even though he maybe injury prone we at least will not have to deal with Andrea's attitude anymore. It gives us stability at point guard and some depth at the 5 position so there is less pressure on Jonas.

New lineup:

Jennings/Lucas
    DeRozen/Ross/Fields
    Pietrus/Anderson/Ross
    Stoudamire/Johnson/Davis
    Gortat/Valanciunas/Johnson

vCash
    Calderon or Lowry and Bargnani and Amir/Davis for Jefferson and Milsap

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast