for

Cousins, Salmons (contract dump), Brooks

would give us:

Caldy/Brooks
    Demar/Ross
    Pietrus/AA/Kleiza
    Cousins/Ed
    Val/Amir

Evans best season came with Hawes spreading the paint.

Cousins attitude has considerably lowered his value. If Lowry is to be included I would be on board with something like this.

(Bargnani, Lowry) for (Cousins, Garcia, 2014 pick).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    no, that was preseason stats.
    He averaged 19 pts 5 reb, 2 asst on 41% shooting in 33 minutes.
    Your right I must have been looking at the wrong column

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Evans best season came with Hawes spreading the paint.

Cousins attitude has considerably lowered his value. If Lowry is to be included I would be on board with something like this.

(Bargnani, Lowry) for (Cousins, Garcia, 2014 pick).
    I like this trade as well .. His suggestion of sending brooks back was good because it gives us a good back up pg ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Your right I must have been looking at the wrong column
    no worries. But, does that change your mind on granger? prior to those seasons he had been averaging 20+ points for 3 consequtive season. He had a decrease in minutes, but still rebounds well, passes decently, is lights out from 3, plays defense, and is good size at the 3 spot standing at 6"8. I rather keep ross than derozan to be honest, but as of right now, derozan is more pollished offensively,thouogh ross is clearly the better defender and 3 point shoter. Its either bargnani + ross, or bargnani + derozan I guess. It would be a good trade imo..

[/Center]

vCash
    It makes sense to trade granger, hes a lot like george.But george is a better rebounder, defender and passer. theyre both very good shooters, both shooting nearly 40% from 3. George is younger and keeper, and has no extravagent injury history. David west is expiring and will probably sign with another team than indiana. Indian will probably either give hansbrough the starting spot, or sign a free agent. I think bargnani would look good next to hibbert.

George Hill
    Terrence ross
    Paul George
    Bargnani
    Hibbert

Looks legit to me. A lot of 3 point shooting on that team.

[/Center]

vCash
    no worries. But, does that change your mind on granger? prior to those seasons he had been averaging 20+ points for 3 consequtive season. He had a decrease in minutes, but still rebounds well, passes decently, is lights out from 3, plays defense, and is good size at the 3 spot standing at 6"8. I rather keep ross than derozan to be honest, but as of right now, derozan is more pollished offensively,thouogh ross is clearly the better defender and 3 point shoter. Its either bargnani + ross, or bargnani + derozan I guess. It would be a good trade imo..
    to be honest I think the pacers want to compete now and if they want to dangle Granger around they could include west and net something much better for themselves instead of losing west for nothing like your suggesting could happen. West is better then Barg's they could just re sign him.

It makes sense to trade granger, hes a lot like george.But george is a better rebounder, defender and passer. theyre both very good shooters, both shooting nearly 40% from 3. George is younger and keeper, and has no extravagent injury history. David west is expiring and will probably sign with another team than indiana. Indian will probably either give hansbrough the starting spot, or sign a free agent. I think bargnani would look good next to hibbert.

George Hill
    Terrence ross
    Paul George
    Bargnani
    Hibbert

Looks legit to me. A lot of 3 point shooting on that team.
    why are you assuming that west won't go back ? And is that line up really better then

Hill
    George
    Granger
    West
    Hibbert

these guys did well last season with a healthy roster
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-24-2012 at 11:09 PM.

vCash
    For us it would be nice if we kept one of derozan or Ross and added granger I agree but I don't see how it improves the pacers

vCash
    Utah is our best bet, we've worked Calderon's value up high now and have a team needing a PG. He does everything Mo provided to them and even so will help their bigs out more.

Something like
    Calderon, our 2nd and Fields
    for
    Marvin Williams and their unprotected first rounder

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    to be honest I think the pacers want to compete now and if they want to dangle Granger around they could include west and net something much better for themselves instead of losing west for nothing like your suggesting could happen. West is better then Barg's they could just re sign him.

why are you assuming that west won't go back ? And is that line up really better then

Hill
    George
    Granger
    West
    Hibbert

these guys did well last season with a healthy roster
    Oh sorry, I was recalling to what a pacer fan said somewhere, I cant exactly remember the rationale but it seemed convincing. Yeah, Either derozan Or ross would have to go in that trade. But yeah, west is averageinge 17/8 on a good shooting percetage while bargnani is averasging less than 40% on very low 16/5

[/Center]

vCash
    btw, isnt cousins a center? This team should try and see what they can do to upgrade the 3 and 4 spots. Cousins, granger, if the right deal is in place, Id gladly take both of them. Milsap too. He'd definitly be great here in toronto, I can see 18/10 easily.

[/Center]

vCash
    i dunno but id rather keep them then trade them for okafor. considering that neither have good trade value id take out kleiza and include lowry or calderon to net someone more worth while. one of them should go imo. . lets use lowry

so how bout

bargs 10 million
    lowry 5.7 million
    = 15.7 million

for

cousins 3.8 million
    salmons 8 million
    aaron brooks 3.2 million
    = 15 million

thats one scenerio ..another could be

bargs 10 million
    lowy 5.7 million

for

al jeff 15 million

another one could be

al jeff 15 million
    milsap 7.2 million
    = 22.2 million

for

bargs 10 million
    amir 6 million
    fields 5 million
    = 21 million
    those are nice but i don't think they are terribly realistic. i don't see the team giving up on Lowry so damn easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    those are nice but i don't think they are terribly realistic. i don't see the team giving up on Lowry so damn easily.
    Calderon will get traded if anyone since his value is so high right now like eagles said
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-25-2012 at 12:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Utah is our best bet, we've worked Calderon's value up high now and have a team needing a PG. He does everything Mo provided to them and even so will help their bigs out more.

Something like
    Calderon, our 2nd and Fields
    for
    Marvin Williams and their unprotected first rounder
    That's the best trade idea I've seen on this thread !!

vCash
    Bargnani to San Antonio for Stephen Jackson

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Bargnani & Ross to Sacramento for Cousins and Salmons

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast