Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    That's just the thing.... will it be an addition by subtraction? Are teams trying to give us junk for him?

I don't think we need to get back a star, just a serviceable player or two with friendly contracts.
    i agree. at this point as long as we aren't receiving a huge burden in exchange i think it's worth it. i'll include my standard disclaimer as well - as long as we aren't willing to consider him off the bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    That's just the thing.... will it be an addition by subtraction? Are teams trying to give us junk for him?

I don't think we need to get back a star, just a serviceable player or two with friendly contracts.
    I understand people's frustration towards BC because of the impression that he thinks Bargs is worth a franchise changing player. Although an opposing GM may bite the bait. Stranger things do happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    19mil contract
    32 years old
    declining play
    knee issues
    declining league value

If his play declines further, his only value will come with possible mentor ship & large expiring.

Majority of people think it's worth it, for the sole purpose of dumping Bargnani.

Some believe Gasol just needs a change in venue.

I think if Raptors are going to give up on Bargnani, I'm with Bramaca. Trade for potential & return to the draft.
    if Valanciunas is the special player we believe he is, that's still worth it to me.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    I understand people's frustration towards BC because of the impression that he thinks Bargs is worth a franchise changing player. Although an opposing GM may bite the bait. Stranger things do happen.
    no they haven't. nope. that's crazy talk son.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    no they haven't. nope. that's crazy talk son.
    Lol.

vCash
    i agree. at this point as long as we aren't receiving a huge burden in exchange i think it's worth it. i'll include my standard disclaimer as well - as long as we aren't willing to consider him off the bench.
    Keep in mind the suggestion is to trade Calderon's 10mil expiring along with Bargnani, who seems to currently have more league value than Gasol.

I think it better to let Calderon expire & trade Bargnani for youth/potential.

If Lakers want Bargnani, I package him with Fields.

vCash
    Keep in mind the suggestion is to trade Calderon's 10mil expiring along with Bargnani, who seems to currently have more league value than Gasol.

I think it better to let Calderon expire & trade Bargnani for youth/potential.

If Lakers want Bargnani, I package him with Fields.
    you mean like sneak him on the plane in Bargnani's luggage, right?

vCash
    if Valanciunas is the special player we believe he is, that's still worth it to me.
    19mil for a mentor, might as well hire a big like Hakeem to travel with the team.

vCash
    you mean like sneak him on the plane in Bargnani's luggage, right?
    If the current perception is Bargnani has more value league wide for whatever reasons, he should be packaged with a filler, not an expiring which would only increase the value in trade for LA.

vCash
    Wouldn't mind trying to get Al-Farouq Aminu! Ryan Anderson & AFA for Bargnani and Terrence Ross, maybe add Klieza too or Fields?

vCash
    19mil for a mentor, might as well hire a big like Hakeem to travel with the team.
    well sure but somehow i doubt very much that appeals to him

vCash
    Look even if Gasol is hurt for stretches, it still wouldn't hamper us because were tanking and Ed gets more minutes which is what we need to do right now.

I'd take an injured Gasol over a useless Bargnani any day of the week.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Wouldn't mind trying to get Al-Farouq Aminu! Ryan Anderson & AFA for Bargnani and Terrence Ross, maybe add Klieza too or Fields?
    Not sure Ryan Anderson is a good fit for us, we need some more low post scoring, help D and low post D, AB aint giving it, im not sure how Anderson would do that much better

vCash
    ya ryan anderson would never get a fair shake here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondrobinson View Post
    Not sure Ryan Anderson is a good fit for us, we need some more low post scoring, help D and low post D, AB aint giving it, im not sure how Anderson would do that much better
    Anderson is a better rebounder. We have low post scoring in DeMar and Jonas. Anderson would be a great fit here.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast