Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bargs to Wizards for Okafor + 2014 first

Bargs gives them another offensive option which as the worst offensive team in the league they desperately need.

It also saves them about 4mill/year for this season and next (although bargs has an extra year on his contract).

Meanwhile we eat Okafors contract and get another defensive big who also becomes a large expiring next year and get a 2014 pick in the process which could be really high or just mid range depending on how much healthy Wall + Bargs + 2013 rookie improves the Wiz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    Bargs to Wizards for Okafor + 2014 first

Bargs gives them another offensive option which as the worst offensive team in the league they desperately need.

It also saves them about 4mill/year for this season and next (although bargs has an extra year on his contract).

Meanwhile we eat Okafors contract and get another defensive big who also becomes a large expiring next year and get a 2014 pick in the process which could be really high or just mid range depending on how much healthy Wall + Bargs + 2013 rookie improves the Wiz
    I don't think they'll give up a first, if they do it'll be lottery protected I'm assuming. But I'll take Okafor and a protected pick for Bargs.

Another factor, they themselves are trying to clear cap for 2014. The only big contract they have after that is Nene. Adding Bargs, changes that dynamic.
    Last edited by Heediot; 12-19-2012 at 06:29 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I don't think they'll give up a first, if they do it'll be lottery protected I'm assuming. But I'll take Okafor and a protected pick for Bargs.

Another factor, they themselves are trying to clear cap for 2014. The only big contract they have after that is Nene. Adding Bargs, changes that dynamic.
    I was thinking probably top 3 protected in 2014 seeing as they are reducing payroll and getting an upgrade in talent and 2 years from now they would have likely improved.

I didnt know they were specifically trying to clear cap. I thought it just worked out that way coincidentally. Regardless we'd probably have to sweeten the deal then to remove some of the protection on the pick

vCash
    Raps get: Kirilenko,Ridnour
    T-wolves get: Calderon, Gordon,Kleiza, Lopez
    Hornets gets: Pekovic, Roy, Barea

Raptors:
    Lowry/Ridnour/Lucas
    DeRozan/Ross/Fields
    Kirilenko/Anderson/Pietrus
    Bargs/Davis/Acy
    Valanciunas/Amir/Gray

T-Wolves:
    Rubio/Calderon/Shved
    Gordon/Budinger/Lee
    Williams/Kleiza/Howard
    Love/Cunningham/Admunson
    Lopez/Stiemsma

Hornets:
    Barea/Vasquez/Roberts
    Rivers/Roy/Henry
    Aminu/Thomas/Miller
    Davis/Anderson
    Pekovic/Smith
    Last edited by North Yorker; 12-19-2012 at 11:34 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Raps get: Kirilenko,Ridnour
    T-wolves get: Calderon, Gordon,Kleiza, Lopez
    Hornets gets: Pekovic, Roy, Barea

Raptors:
    Lowry/Ridnour/Lucas
    DeRozan/Ross/Fields
    Kirilenko/Anderson/Pietrus
    Bargs/Davis/Acy
    Valanciunas/Amir/Gray

T-Wolves:
    Rubio/Calderon/Shved
    Gordon/Budinger/Lee
    Williams/Kleiza/Howard
    Love/Cunningham/Admunson
    Lopez/Stiemsma

Hornets:
    Barea/Vasquez/Roberts
    Rivers/Roy/Henry
    Aminu/Thomas/Miller
    Davis/Anderson
    Pekovic/Smith
    Kirilenko is awesome, why would Minnesota want to do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Kirilenko is awesome, why would Minnesota want to do that?
    Lopez and Calderon are playing "awesome" this season too, and Gordon is the perfect fit next to Rubio. That could be a top 3 backcourt for years to come. I also think Calderon would re-sign there and be a great mentor for Rubio. Also opens up playing time for Williams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Lopez and Calderon are playing "awesome" this season too, and Gordon is the perfect fit next to Rubio. That could be a top 3 backcourt for years to come. I also think Calderon would re-sign there and be a great mentor for Rubio. Also opens up playing time for Williams.
    yeah, i can see that. i hadn't realized how well Lopez was playing and with Ridnour included I could see it working.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c2pye58

Raps get: Ben Gordon and Ramon Sessions
    Cats get: Bargnani and Fields

This trade doesn't do much for us this year but we could then sell high on JC or Lowery and get rid of Bargnani and Fields in the process. Bobcats might be reluctant to take on those to contracts but both guys are better then advertised plus were taking Gordon's horrible contract. It could be hit or miss for the Cats but a new scenery for Bargs and he could get back to doing what he does best score and that's what the Cats are lacking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c2pye58

Raps get: Ben Gordon and Ramon Sessions
    Cats get: Bargnani and Fields

This trade doesn't do much for us this year but we could then sell high on JC or Lowery and get rid of Bargnani and Fields in the process. Bobcats might be reluctant to take on those to contracts but both guys are better then advertised plus were taking Gordon's horrible contract. It could be hit or miss for the Cats but a new scenery for Bargs and he could get back to doing what he does best score and that's what the Cats are lacking.
    Imo Bobcats probably wouldnt want Bargs seeing as they already have Bargs 2.0 in Mullens

vCash
    why bother^^^^MJ will probably just veto any trade we agree on anyway...

vCash
    Only an idiot GM would not trade Derozan when his value is at its highest right now. Now that Eric Gordon could be available, Colangelo should consider him as the legitimate option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskies Alive View Post
    Only an idiot GM would not trade Derozan when his value is at its highest right now. Now that Eric Gordon could be available, Colangelo should consider him as the legitimate option.
    I bet you were thinking the same thing a little less than a year ago. And you'll probably be thinking it again in a year. Why? 'Cause Demar just keeps getting better and better.

vCash
    Dont post in this thread much but with the deadline coming in about 2 months thought id throw up some realistic ideas with players who's names are out there for trades right now.

Kyle Lowry Bargnani for Tyreke Evans, Jimmer, Jason Thompson and filler

Bargnani Gray and a future first for for Anderson Verajeao

Ed Davis and Jose, and a second round pick for Gerald Henderson, fillers and a future first

Ed Davis, Landry Fields for Jimmy Butler, Rip Hamilton and a first

Even though I dont wanna trade Ed his high value right now and low contract might be good trade bait that can net us something back. We still have Amir Bargs and Acy at PF, and I dont think anyone on this team is untradeable

vCash
    jordan vetoed a calderon trade...just saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    jordan vetoed a calderon trade...just saying.
    Henderson isnt quite Chandler though, but yes I doubt the Toronto F.O would want to deal with them, but at some point they will have to be open to trade talks with whoever if it helps the team

Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast