Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post

did you not watch the nba finals last year

Westbrook - Harden - Durant
    Lololol. That was my point.

I was trying to tell Eagles that it wasn't a bad thing to pass up on Harden since they could get another top 3 pick and draft someone like Shabazz.

Then they have a core of Wall-Beal-Shabazz, which all have all star potential (Wall and Shabazz have superstar potential).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    I think we should take a chance on Eric Gordan if he's available.

Something like Calderon & Derozan for Gordan & Vasquez + future pick
    You'd probably not be able to get the pick. Stern will veto it. Vasquez has been good for them though and will likely stay in their core. We'd need to trade someone young on our team to convince them to give up Gordon. Probably either Ross, Valanciunas and Davis are the only guys they are interested in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    I highly doubt they would want Bargnani and Calderon. It would probably require us to part with Demar/Ross or Val.
    If it honestly was hinging on DD or Ross then that deal is easy to do, that's easily 20 mill cleared off the books for the 'best PF in the NBA'.

Although if Love is *****ing about not winning over there, he would be non stop *****ing here lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
    I think the more likely T-Wolf to be traded here could be Derrick Williams. I wouldn't mind him. He can play the 3 a bit, but mostly the 4, and has a friendly contract. He isn't happy with his playing time apparently and rumor has it he would like a change of scenery. He is the type of player I wouldn't mind having going forward. He was drafted #2 overall in 2011, so he obviously has upside. I wouldn't mind getting younger and moving Bargs for him.
    this. He's a player the raps should be looking for in a 3-way deal with LA. Give a guy his chance to shine while dealing with the cap situation.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    you know what.. maybe it isnt impossible... i mean.. we once gave up chris bosh for nothing.... maybe there is a GM somewhere as dumb as BC ......... lool jk
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You'd probably not be able to get the pick. Stern will veto it. Vasquez has been good for them though and will likely stay in their core. We'd need to trade someone young on our team to convince them to give up Gordon. Probably either Ross, Valanciunas and Davis are the only guys they are interested in.
    Derozan is still very young and proven to be a lot more durable than Gordan.

Most of their fans don't see Vazquez as the solution to the starting PG position.

They would probably ask for Ross over Derozan, not sure I would make that deal. We would already be taking too much risk with Gordan's contract for how injury prone he has been.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Lowry and Ross for Gordon and their pick. Trade Gordon and Davis for Dragic and their pick. We tank then we have 2 top 5 picks and 1 more pick in the lottery. Go Noels/Zeller, Shabazz, and Bennett/Polytress. Try to trade Derozan and Dragic for a better PG if you can.

C-Valanciunas
    PF-Noels/Zeller
    SF-Bennett/Polytress
    SG-Shabazz
    PG-Dragic
    6th-Derozan

Lololololol. That would be awesome.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 12-13-2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Edit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lowry and Ross for Gordon and their pick. Trade Gordon and Davis for Dragic and their pick. We tank then we have 2 top 5 picks and 1 more pick in the lottery. Go Noels/Zeller, Shabazz, and Bennett/Polytress. Try to trade Derozan and Dragic for a better PG if you can.

C-Valanciunas
    PF-Noels/Zeller
    SF-Bennett/Polytress
    SG-Shabazz
    PG-Dragic
    6th-Derozan

Lololololol. That would be awesome.
    with this team, we are probably guaranteed to finish last again. So in time for Wiggins! good planning Raps08-09 Champ!

vCash
    Finish with the worst record, pick #4th in the draft.

Life of a Raptor fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post

did you not watch the nba finals last year

Westbrook - Harden - Durant

vCash
    People are following rumors too much. The Wolves love Pekovic, I don't think they'll throw him away for Gasol.

vCash
    so you want to rent love? i am sure ed davis + filler for love would work but you do the deal just if you are stupid. Love is concerned with wolves just imagine how concerned will he be with the raps.

Champs will be champs...

vCash
    Yes, and then lets trade Demar for Lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    so you want to rent love? i am sure ed davis + filler for love would work but you do the deal just if you are stupid. Love is concerned with wolves just imagine how concerned will he be with the raps.
    Correct.

vCash
    Raptors trade Calderon, bargs, lowry, Jonas, dd, and all of bc's suits for love.

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast