Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lowry and Ross for Gordon and their pick. Trade Gordon and Davis for Dragic and their pick. We tank then we have 2 top 5 picks and 1 more pick in the lottery. Go Noels/Zeller, Shabazz, and Bennett/Polytress. Try to trade Derozan and Dragic for a better PG if you can.

C-Valanciunas
    PF-Noels/Zeller
    SF-Bennett/Polytress
    SG-Shabazz
    PG-Dragic
    6th-Derozan

Lololololol. That would be awesome.
    LOL wtf?

vCash
    I know we all want Calderon gonzo, but what about trading Lowry at the trade deadline if he comes back and gets his value up. I highly doubt he is going to sign here long term if we finish among the bottom in the NBA. Should we try to get something for him now while he still has the most value with over a year left on his contract? I would think we could get another good young long term piece for him to go with DD,ED and JV....

Should we think about this if we keep sucking this season?

vCash
    Last edited by bartron_44; 12-13-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: double post

vCash
    I can't believe our threads have come to this. Gotta love being way out of playoff contention before Christmas.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Let's keep stinking it up with Bargs instead of trading and amnesty at the end of the year. Somebody will pick him up for a few million/season.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    We need to just see where we are near the trade deadline , if we are still near the bottom we need to just keep a small core and dump as much of everyone else we can for picks and prospects , fill in with D league players and Tank hard (not like last year) . That is about all we can do at this point .

vCash
    I think this team will start winning if Bargnani is traded. If you really want to keep in tank mode, you'll play him 40 minutes a night.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    I think this team will start winning if Bargnani is traded. If you really want to keep in tank mode, you'll play him 40 minutes a night.
    i agree but is that what you want? really?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    His presence is causing the team to lose?.

Raptors were up in the Portland game before he went down to injury & have lost the last 2 games without him agianst shortened competition. Portland without 2 starters & Nets struggling without Lopez.

This teams problem is not it's big man rotation, at worse they could bring Bargnani off the bench.

This team is losing because of it's perimeter play on both ends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    His presence is causing the team to lose?.

Raptors were up in the Portland game before he went down to injury & have lost the last 2 games without him agianst shortened competition. Portland without 2 starters & Nets struggling without Lopez.

This teams problem is not it's big man rotation, at worse they could bring Bargnani off the bench.

This team is losing because of it's perimeter play on both ends.
    yes! you are finally getting it B2B. his play and the effect he is having on the way the roster is used are a detriment right now. not all of those things are his fault, but a thorough de-Bargination is totally necessary to start fresh.

although i agree that Bargs could just be used off the bench. to me that's not "at worst", that's just using him the way he should be used. that's ideal.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-13-2012 at 03:23 PM.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    yes! are finally getting it B2B. his play and the effect he is having on the way the roster is used are a detriment right now. not all of those things are his fault, but a thorough de-Bargination is totally necessary to start fresh.

although i agree that Bargs could just be used off the bench. to me that's not "at worst", that's just using him the way he should be used. that's ideal.
    I'm not finally getting it, it has always been about the best mix of players.

This team is not going to win by starting Ed over Bargnani but neither is this teams problem, this teams big men rotation Amir/Jonas/Davis/Bargnani is a good rotation. However one views it.

Had hope for Lowry but he's been as big a disappointment as Bargnani's play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    I'm not finally getting it, it has always been about the best mix of players.

This team is not going to win by starting Ed over Bargnani but neither is this teams problem, this teams big men rotation Amir/Jonas/Davis/Bargnani is a good rotation. However one views it.

Had hope for Lowry but he's been as big a disappointment as Bargnani's play.
    i was joking about "getting it". but yes that is probably what Daoud was suggesting and it's my belief as well.

and the perimeter play is dreadful. very true. i hope fields comes back strong and looking like he did as a rookie.

vCash
    Alec Burkes anyone? guy is riding the pine in Utah after a nice rookie season. High draft pick, maybe a change of scenery would do him some good

I know there is a logjam at the 2 right now, but that shouldn't matter. This team should be all about acquiring talent anywhere possible

"Jose was looking for a fastball, but Perez dropped a deuce on him"
    Pat Tabler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely McBeam View Post
    Alec Burkes anyone? guy is riding the pine in Utah after a nice rookie season. High draft pick, maybe a change of scenery would do him some good

I know there is a logjam at the 2 right now, but that shouldn't matter. This team should be all about acquiring talent anywhere possible
    Acquiring an upgrade in talent, not just any talent. I hate making lateral moves.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Pretty tough to do when he won't be on the floor any time soon. torn ligament in his shooting arm elbow is a pretty major injury. I would actually be surprised if we see him again this season...

Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast