Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1083
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,353
    vCash
    1500
    Bargnani for Tyreke. I think it makes the Kings better and we get a former 20,5,5 who either breaks out or helps the tank.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,799
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AntwanN21 View Post
    Bargnani for Tyreke. I think it makes the Kings better and we get a former 20,5,5 who either breaks out or helps the tank.
    i love it from a talent exchange standpoint but i'm always a little leary about guys who are discontent in a losing situation because, you know, that's what we are. if that made sense.

    it's different if they are unhappy because of their role.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    494
    vCash
    1500
    I got one:

    To Toronto: Kevin Love, Nikloa Pikovic, Derrick Williams
    To Lakers: Calderon, Bargs
    To Minnisota: Gasol, Derozan


    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bkznrbf

    I also like the Tyreke Evans one but where would you play him
    Last edited by WeaponXXX; 12-12-2012 at 09:58 AM.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXXX View Post
    I got one:

    To Toronto: Kevin Love, Nikloa Pikovic, Derrick Williams
    To Lakers: Calderon, Bargs
    To Minnisota: Gasol, Derozan


    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bkznrbf

    I also like the Tyreke Evans one but where would you play him
    T-Wolves give up WAY too much.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXXX View Post
    I got one:

    To Toronto: Kevin Love, Nikloa Pikovic, Derrick Williams
    To Lakers: Calderon, Bargs
    To Minnisota: Gasol, Derozan


    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bkznrbf

    I also like the Tyreke Evans one but where would you play him
    Like Bobert said, Minni would be giving up too much.

    Take out Pekovic, and it's a much more balanced trade.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  6. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXXX View Post
    I got one:

    To Toronto: Kevin Love, Nikloa Pikovic, Derrick Williams
    To Lakers: Calderon, Bargs
    To Minnisota: Gasol, Derozan


    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bkznrbf

    I also like the Tyreke Evans one but where would you play him
    Sign me up! Even though this has a 0% chance of happening.

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,940
    vCash
    2633
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    Sign me up! Even though this has a 0% chance of happening.
    Unless BC gets AA to contact Kahn and Buss for us.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    vCash
    1500
    I would Love Kevin Love on the Raps.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  9. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,586
    vCash
    500
    To Lakers - Bargnani, Ridnour, Kleiza
    To Raptors - Pekovic, Williams, Barea
    To Woves - Gasol, Calderon

    Wolves finally get the big man they wanted AND a back up who'll have great chemistry with Rubio and Gasol.
    Raptors get a big man in Pek, backup in Barea and a young talented PF/SF in Williams
    Lakers get a stretch 4, a backup SF and a PG. Gives them solid depth and Bargnani could do better beside Howard.


    Lololol. Not sure it it works though since I never checked salaries.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Like Bobert said, Minni would be giving up too much.

    Take out Pekovic, and it's a much more balanced trade.
    lol, take out Love and it's a more balanced trade.


    The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    494
    vCash
    1500
    Kevin Love doesn't like Minni. Trade value goes down!!!!!!

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    494
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    To Lakers - Bargnani, Ridnour, Kleiza
    To Raptors - Pekovic, Williams, Barea
    To Woves - Gasol, Calderon

    Wolves finally get the big man they wanted AND a back up who'll have great chemistry with Rubio and Gasol.
    Raptors get a big man in Pek, backup in Barea and a young talented PF/SF in Williams
    Lakers get a stretch 4, a backup SF and a PG. Gives them solid depth and Bargnani could do better beside Howard.


    Lololol. Not sure it it works though since I never checked salaries.

    I like this. This would work but salaries dont

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    lol, take out Love and it's a more balanced trade.
    Go for it.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  14. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXXX View Post
    Kevin Love doesn't like Minni. Trade value goes down!!!!!!
    He's still worth something. CP3 netted NO Eric Gordon, an expiring and a young productive asset.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bealeton, Virginia
    Posts
    846
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    This might be something the Raps and Wiz would be interested in...

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=avy4mvq

    Hollinger's analysis pegs this as a win/win for both teams. Dunno how it works for Washington however.
    i honestly would take that in a heartbeat

Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •