Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I was more so focused on Al-Farouq Aminu and getting rid of Fields lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Keep in mind the suggestion is to trade Calderon's 10mil expiring along with Bargnani, who seems to currently have more league value than Gasol.

I think it better to let Calderon expire & trade Bargnani for youth/potential.

If Lakers want Bargnani, I package him with Fields.
    If these rumors are correct then Bargs/Fields/Gray for Gasol.

We dump Fields contract on the Lakers. He may work out better for them than us because he's a Mike D'Antonio favourite and knows the system. We still have Ed and Amir as our primary backup bigs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    I was more so focused on Al-Farouq Aminu and getting rid of Fields lol.

A lot of Hornets fans think his ceiling/future his nothing more than a role player off the Bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    If these rumors are correct then Bargs/Fields/Gray for Gasol.

We dump Fields contract on the Lakers. He may work out better for them than us because he's a Mike D'Antonio favourite and knows the system. We still have Ed and Amir as our primary backup bigs.
    Yeah that sounds good to me but i think that LA will want Calderon to get a deal done. He's an expiring so they will benefit greatly from him... I don't see the deal being made unless Jose is included.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Keep in mind the suggestion is to trade Calderon's 10mil expiring along with Bargnani, who seems to currently have more league value than Gasol.

I think it better to let Calderon expire & trade Bargnani for youth/potential.

If Lakers want Bargnani, I package him with Fields.
    If we are going to go that route with Bargnani then rather than letting Jose expire I would look to trade him for a bad contract like the Bobcats did with Maggette, trading his expiring for Gordon + a pick

vCash
    Bargs, Amir, Ross to ATL for Smith and Korver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akesh99 View Post
    at this point in time, I don't think Smith would help us at all. With the way we have started this season, we have to keep all our young pieces in place i.e. Ross, JVal, Quincy, Ed Davis.

everyone else is expendable due to their contracts/ mediocre-ness. Even at this point I would say keep Derozan since he is still young and i dont even think he's that great to begin with.

vCash
    I will trade anyone on this team except for Val and Lowry just to get Millsap and Gay although I am just overvaluing our own mediocrity to get top notch players .

Sad predicament.

vCash
    I think the 3 most important things for the team to do is;

#1 - Decide whether to keep BC by the middle of January. I know that his contract expires after the season but that is a terrible time to look for a new gm and basically makes a waste of an offseason. Either resign him by the middle of January (which I do not want) or let him go so they have time to hire a new gm early enough that he is prepared for the draft and free agency.

#2 - Casey is a defensive coach who is trying to work on the offense. Its not working and its hurting the team on the defensive end. The gm, whether BC or somebody new, needs to push him towards getting an assistant to handle the offense. It will allow him to get back to what he is good at. If he isn't interested in that then let him go at the end of the season.

#3 - Before any other moves are made, call up Oklahoma and see what it would take to get the pick back. It would clear things up for forward movement on the team. And who knows they may take Bargs in a trade, they have had interest in him in the past.

vCash
    Why not a 4 way trade

Denver: Get Pekovic and Derrick Williams (lose Gallinari and Mozgov)
    - Pekovic is better than Mozgov
    - Gallinari is better than Derrick Williams

Lakers: Get Bargnani, Mozgov and Calderon (lose Pau Gasol)
    - probably would need picks coming from Denver and Minnesota

Minnesota: Get Paul Gasol (lose Ridnour, Williams, and Pekovic)
    - what they lose is their original offer for Pau Gasol

Raptors: Get Gallinari and Ridnour (lose Bargnani and Calderon)
    - Gallinari = dynamic SF on offense
    - Ridnour is better defensively than Calderon

vCash
    Keep Bargs I know its painful but just bear it out until the end of next year.
    Then trade Bargs, Zeller, Ross and our pick next year for Wiggins and awful contract. Problem solved.

Or do the Gasol trade and put him in the deal instead.
    May sound weird but those pieces can also be helpful to a bad franchise because lets be honest, with the amount of stars rarely ever staying with their teams Wiggins would probably leave once his RFA rights are over with the club that takes him.

With this trade they atleast keep guys who would be more loyal.

I don't have inside connections or am no prophet but book it Wiggins will end up a Raptor sometime during his prime. The guy wore a Raptors fitted to his recuitment process, it's going to happen...

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    what do you guys think of Ben McLemore this kid looks legit i think if we draft him we should just go full rebuild mode and have a fire sale

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akesh99 View Post
    Did you take into consideration, Smith is expiring.

If Smith was willing to sign here, you could keep Bargnani, let Jose expire, amnesty one of Amir or Kleiza & have cap to just outright sign him as a FA.

vCash
    I think Atlanta will be buyers at the deadline, not sellers. They've been playing good and if Smith would probably resign with them if they make a good trade. I think the Raps should go after one of Utah's big men (either Jefferson, Milsap, Favors, or even Canter). Abviously the first 2 would be best. I think they'd be willing to part with one but we'd probably have to add a 3rd team to give them a sg/sf since Bargs is our biggest trade piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    what do you guys think of Ben McLemore this kid looks legit i think if we draft him we should just go full rebuild mode and have a fire sale
    Who

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast