1 3.57%
  • Other (Please Specify)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

PSD Slammy Awards 2012 Award # 1 - Rookie Of The Year

Hey Guys,

So i wanted to do the slammy's again so please vote in the poll.

Also, If you want to nominate a certain category, please don't hesitate to do so but if you do please nominate at least 3 choices that i could include in a poll for that.

Thanks,
    CB

vCash
    Ryback with AJ being a tight second
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    U.S. Champ!
    Wolves

vCash
    Went with Ryback as well

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Brodus Clay should be up there over Sheild too. Sheild hasnt really done much yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Brodus Clay should be up there over Sheild too. Sheild hasnt really done much yet.
    I thought about Brodus but he has no momentum at all. I wanted to put people that were still relevant. I don't even think that Brodus got a PPV match and he never made any impact. Same with Tensai. And anyways, that's what the other category is for.

vCash
    sandow
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    The intellectual savior of the masses, Damien Sandow!!!!

vCash
    The intellectual savior of the masses, Damien Sandow!!!!

vCash
    This is easy and yet tough for me. The correct answer should probably be the Ryback, but he's not interesting nor is he entertaining to me at all. So he's out. That's the easy part.

AJ as a character has been one of the better surprises this year, but she didn't really do much in the ring, wrestling wise, she's out.

Shield has two of my favorite newcomers in Rollins and Ambrose, but they're too new, not enough time in 2012, they're out.

Down to the US champ, Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow. It's really a coin flip for me and while Sandow is one of the most entertaining wrestlers right now and I enjoy watching him work in the ring and on the mic, Cesaro has just been impressing the hell out of me, so I'll give my vote to Mr. Castognoli.

vCash
    I went with Claudio Castognoli aka Antonio Cesaro he has just up impressed me since arriving and showing people why he was a star in the indies and while he isn't having to cut many promos he knows how to do a match and the uppercut/neutralizer combo is not too shabby especially when he picks up a bigger guy like Brodus. Compared to the rest of the list, I didn't go Ryback cuz he was already on wwe tv before this year (all be it short part in the nexus before an injury but still) and before October wasn't doing much other than squashing jobbers, AJ while made a good spot for herself with the crazy girl approach, didn't compete much at all so cant go with her here, Shield just barely showed up so no to them, and Sandow probably is my second place guy, sure he has wrestled in wwe tv before years ago but he has reinvented himself into a very good character who while I think in a different time would be higher up the ladder already has done a good job in putting himself over with his promos and ring ability

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    I was gonna go with either Cesaro or Sandow but I'm too much in love with Rollins and Ambrose along with Reigns as Shield IMO even though they haven't had a match yet they've still been able to make a big impact on RAW

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    AJ shes been a part of major storylines throughout the year was an intregal part of RAW and this summer AJ at one point was the only interesting thing on raw. Sure her gm role flopped but that is still a prominent role and she was in a main event as a special ref

Aj for me

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I think AJ just made to much of an impact to not win. Things would be totally different if she wasnt around.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    AJ for sure.
    She was the biggest part of the company for a few months and has went from nothing to superstar and the top diva. She has had the most impact 2nd is ryback because his push is huge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast