Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

WWE: Why I think Ziggler is going to win at TLC

I see alot of people thinking Ziggler is going to drop his case to Cena at TLC. I don't think it's going to happen, and here is my reasoning for it.

Cena winning the briefcase so he can win the WHC and have a unification match-

This doesn't make much sense to me. So if that were to happen, it would be Rock beating Punk at the Rumble, and Cena beating Ziggler at TLC. Cena would cash in at get the title before mania leading to Rock vs Cena champion vs champion. My big question on this, what about the Royal Rumble? So is the winner of the Rumble going to be forgotten about? This idea doesn't make sense. Part of the selling point of the Rumble is seeing who is going to get a title shot at Mania. You can't take that away.

Unifying the titles does sound like an intriguing ppv match, but it's not needed. You don't need a champion vs champion match to sell Rock vs Cena. If it was simply for the WWE title it would be enough. Now if you were talking something like Punk vs Ziggler champion vs champion it would be a different story. Or two other guys not as big to have it being a selling point for the ppv. It really does nothing for the Rock/Cena match. They also like having two separate titles for house shows. I can't see them ending that. Maybe they will do a title vs title someday, but this match wouldn't need it and it screws up the Rumble.

Cena winning the briefcase-

He doesn't need it. If the direction they are going in is Rock vs Cena for the championship they don't need him to beat Ziggler to do it. Cena can win the Rumble, or he can win a title shot at EC. You can't have Cena win the case and then have them change the rules saying it's ok for him to cash in on the WWE title. For one, it screws over Dolph in losing it. It also screws him over and others that won the briefcase and didn't have the same option. It's not fair and Cena shouldn't get special treatment. It also kills the concept of MITB. If they do this, there is no point of two cases anymore and kills the credibility of the ppv.

Why Dolphin retains the case-

He needs it. They are trying to build up stars. Taking the case away from him really hurts him and really does nothing for Cena. If you look back lately, they have started to get behind Ziggler. He is starting to cut his own promos and distancing himself from Vicki. He was also the sole survivor at Survivor Series pinning Miz and Orton.

Cena vs. Ziggler has so far been a one-sided feud. On the 11/26 Raw, Cena pinned Ziggler clean with the Attitude Adjustment. At the Smackdown tapings the next night, Cena laid out Ziggler again with the Attitude Adjustment in a brawl. And then on Raw on 12/3, in a tag match with Cena & Sheamus vs. Show & Ziggler, the finish came with Cena pinning Ziggler with the Attitude Adjustment. Dolph is due to beat him.

Winning at TLC doesn't do alot for Cena, and losing doesn't hurt him at all. The opposite can be said for Dolph. Losing sets him back considerably. Winning will due wonders for him. Winning against Cena especially when the odds are stacked against him and when fans have counted him out will be that next step he needs. They can really elevate him by having him cash in earlier in the night, when the WHC and then successfully defend that title against Cena in the match.

This could also be a way to make sense of the AJ/Cena storyline. Dolph could drop Vicki, AJ could cost Cena the match and they could align as a way to get over on Cena.

Another wildcard in this is The Shield. They are about injustices. The biggest name in the company they haven't attacked yet. If they want to help with injustices then they should interfere in the match and cost Cena in a match he doesn't deserve to be in in the first place.

vCash
    The only question is how he'll win, my prediction is the shield interferes... maybe, I mean it is pretty unfair of him to have his case on the line. I doubt he'll win fairly against cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    I agree. I read that they are impressed with Zig and think he's ready for the ME level. I said this in another thread, but I think this is gonna be the match they use to launch Dolph as a top player. He needs it more, and it would be absolute crap if they have him job to Cena 2 weeks in a row, then have him lose again at TLC next week.

vCash
    I would love to see him win clean with a super kick but I don't think it'll happen. The shield would make sense because there's no reason at all for him to pit the briefcase on the line

vCash
    Agree with you Dmac.

vCash
    I've said for a while now I think ziggles cashes in at tlc. This rumor makes me think the wwe may have let it out to trick the internet crowd.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    I agree. I read that they are impressed with Zig and think he's ready for the ME level. I said this in another thread, but I think this is gonna be the match they use to launch Dolph as a top player. He needs it more, and it would be absolute crap if they have him job to Cena 2 weeks in a row, then have him lose again at TLC next week.
    losing a match is not jobbing lol.

But yes dolph will win

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    Losing one match isn't jobbing but losing as often as Ziggler does, you can make a case

vCash
    It seems like the only person in the WWE that is not behind Dolph Ziggler is Vince McMahon. I'm not sure what Vince has against Dolph the guy's a really good performer and he's pretty damn good on the mic (He no longer needs Vickie to be his mouthpiece and probably never did)

It would make the most sense to have Shield come out and attack Cena after he climbs the ladder to obtain the briefcase. While they take him out, Ziggler jumps up the ladder and pulls down the briefcase. That's how I see the match ending

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    losing a match is not jobbing lol.

But yes dolph will win
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Losing one match isn't jobbing but losing as often as Ziggler does, you can make a case
    exactly. plus I'd consider it jobbing if Cena was able to beat him at TLC...that'd be 3 wins against the same guy in what...4 weeks?

vCash
    I wouldn't say Vince isn't behind Ziggler. He did win the case and has been on tv alot over the past year. a few ppvs he even pulled double duty. I just think Ziggler is on the same path Bryan was last year. Being in bigger matches but not winning.

Then they cash in and start their push. This was the same ppv last year that WWE pulled the trigger on Bryan and had him cash in. If their plan is the same as it was with Bryan I'm ok with him losing over the last few months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I wouldn't say Vince isn't behind Ziggler. He did win the case and has been on tv alot over the past year. a few ppvs he even pulled double duty. I just think Ziggler is on the same path Bryan was last year. Being in bigger matches but not winning.

Then they cash in and start their push. This was the same ppv last year that WWE pulled the trigger on Bryan and had him cash in. If their plan is the same as it was with Bryan I'm ok with him losing over the last few months.
    Let me get this straight. You think Ziggler is going to cash in at TLC, get pushed to the moon then when they find somebody to take the title off Ziggler he's gonna be be thrown in the tag team division with a random partner and become Tag Team Champions with that person?

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash

WWE: Why I think Ziggler is going to win at TLC

Is there a chance that the WHC match goes before Ziggler and Cena? If so, what if Ziggler somehow cashes the briefcase in then, thus before his match with Cena and no longer risking losing it. Then he starts celebrating saying he got the bet of Vicki and Vince. Only to have Vince come out and make Ziggler still go through with his match with Cena, but now it's for the WHC!!!! Hopefully Ziggler would still defeat Cena and boom, his coming out party and title reign begin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Let me get this straight. You think Ziggler is going to cash in at TLC, get pushed to the moon then when they find somebody to take the title off Ziggler he's gonna be be thrown in the tag team division with a random partner and become Tag Team Champions with that person?
    Yes, he will team with another masked wrestler and they will be called team Hell Yes.

I'm not sure how you got all that from what I wrote. I meant that Bryan was losing alot of matches then cashed in at TLC became champion and took off. Ziggler has been losing of late but this could be the ppv just like Bryan that they decide to really get behind him and see what happens. He could even align himself with AJ like Bryan did. We know she isn't staying with Cena and the storyline doesn't make sense. They are going to keep her in a decent sized role one way or another so she is going to have to end up with someone other than Cena. I have been calling for AJ to align with Ziggler and become the new Edge/Lita for almost two months now.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Is there a chance that the WHC match goes before Ziggler and Cena? If so, what if Ziggler somehow cashes the briefcase in then, thus before his match with Cena and no longer risking losing it. Then he starts celebrating saying he got the bet of Vicki and Vince. Only to have Vince come out and make Ziggler still go through with his match with Cena, but now it's for the WHC!!!! Hopefully Ziggler would still defeat Cena and boom, his coming out party and title reign begin.

This is what I stated before. Ziggler and Cena will be the main event so the WHC will definitely happen before their match. The WHC match will probably be one of the first matches, if not the first. I think he cashes in and takes the title thinking he is safe leading to the TLC match being for the WHC.

vCash
    Ziggler losing won't have a negative affect on him like you think. It's a move intended more towards the future and you make some valid points DMAC.

But I don't get the uniting titles part?? Are they making it just one world title belt now?? So Smackdown and Raw doesn't have an individual world champion anymore??

If that's not happening and both shows will have their own champs I think it's more intended that Cena wins, then when Rock beats Punk at the Royal Rumble, Cena comes cashes it in wins the title, holds it till WM and we have Cena vs Rock part 2 basically..

This won't have any bearing on the other title IMO

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast