Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Rivalry Of The Year

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bobby Roode Vs Austin Aries

    0 0%
  • Bobby Roode Vs James Storm

    9 36.00%
  • Brock Lesnar Vs John Cena

    0 0%
  • Brock Lesnar Vs HHH

    0 0%
  • Cm Punk Vs Chris Jericho

    7 28.00%
  • Cm Punk Vs Daniel Bryan

    2 8.00%
  • Cm Punk Vs Ryback

    1 4.00%
  • Cm Punk Vs John Cena

    2 8.00%
  • Sheamus Vs Alberto Del Rio

    0 0%
  • Sheamus Vs Daniel Bryan

    0 0%
  • The Rock vs John Cena

    2 8.00%
  • Undertaker Vs HHH

    0 0%
  • Ziggler VS Jericho

    0 0%
  • Ziggler Vs Cena

    0 0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    2 8.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    15,190
    vCash
    1500

    PSD Slammy Awards 2012 Award # 2 - Rivalry Of The Year

    It's Time. It's Time. It's Rivalry Time.

    Aj was the winner of the rookie of the year so now it's time to vote on the best rivalry that we saw in pro wrestling in 2012.

    Please vote and don't forget to nominate another award category but please mention at least 3 options if you do so.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,159
    vCash
    1500
    Storm vs. Roode because it literally lasted a year and their match at BFG was one of the best matches of the year.

  3. #3
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,434
    vCash
    1500
    Meh, I don't know what to vote for honestly. WWE didn't have any great rivalries. Punk/Jericho was good as was Punk/Bryan. They just don't hit me like past feuds did though. TNA's were probably better, but I don't watch it.

    What won last year?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,300
    vCash
    500
    None stand out to me really. Gun to my head I'd choose Jericho vs. Punk.



    Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Storm vs. Roode because it literally lasted a year and their match at BFG was one of the best matches of the year.
    went with this even though I dont watch TNA, I listen to a podcast to know enough of whats going on.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    I voted for Punk vs Ryback two of my favorite guys right now.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I voted for Punk vs Ryback two of my favorite guys right now.
    that was rivalry of the year to you?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    that was rivalry of the year to you?
    It wasn't easy to vote I don't have a good memory. Just voted on who I liked and what I could remember the most. Three months from now I'm probably gonna forget about Punk vs Ryback. Why do you ask?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    It wasn't easy to vote I don't have a good memory. Just voted on who I liked and what I could remember the most. Three months from now I'm probably gonna forget about Punk vs Ryback. Why do you ask?
    yeah there is no good choice but just asking because punk ryback is not even a rivalry ryback hasnt won and cm punk made to look like a chicken

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    15,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Meh, I don't know what to vote for honestly. WWE didn't have any great rivalries. Punk/Jericho was good as was Punk/Bryan. They just don't hit me like past feuds did though. TNA's were probably better, but I don't watch it.

    What won last year?
    I'm not a 100% sure but i would be suprised if it wasn't punk/cena. We had the shoot promo plus mitb and summerslam matches.

    I voted Roode and Storm cause i saw parts of it and it was incredible. Best in wwe is probably Lesnar vs Cena but there was only 1 match which was the problem.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    I'm not a 100% sure but i would be suprised if it wasn't punk/cena. We had the shoot promo plus mitb and summerslam matches.

    I voted Roode and Storm cause i saw parts of it and it was incredible. Best in wwe is probably Lesnar vs Cena but there was only 1 match which was the problem.
    yeah also that was a great match

  12. #12
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,434
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    I'm not a 100% sure but i would be suprised if it wasn't punk/cena. We had the shoot promo plus mitb and summerslam matches.

    I voted Roode and Storm cause i saw parts of it and it was incredible. Best in wwe is probably Lesnar vs Cena but there was only 1 match which was the problem.
    Yeah, I just found it. It was cena/Punk MITB with 18 votes. Taker/HHH was second with 8 votes.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    15,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Yeah, I just found it. It was cena/Punk MITB with 18 votes. Taker/HHH was second with 8 votes.
    This isn't matches though. Matches category will be up soon but i will hold off till TLC just in case there's an scene stealing match...
    Last edited by CB29; 12-08-2012 at 11:06 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    15,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    yeah also that was a great match
    It was... The only problem was that Lesnar lost. It would've been incredible if he'd won though but too bad.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    1500
    Bobby Roode Vs James Storm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •