Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Where Will Hamilton Sign?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Sox

17 9.55%
  • Rangers

40 22.47%
  • Yankees

29 16.29%
  • Mariners

37 20.79%
  • Orioles

10 5.62%
  • Other (specify)

45 25.28%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    Yeah, that's obviously what I meant by that

And yes, you said "no matter how you choose to predict another possible 15-20 wins".

Can't debate with people who resort to making things up to support their side, and trying to change the subject because they have no counter argument. Not playing a victim, I'm calling you out for trying to put words into my mouth to help yourself.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

2. 12-12-2012, 11:44 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    Cry about it? What the hell are you even talking about?

I have arguments. You just want to cast them off.

Considering you are having to resort to petty insults tells me that in fact you don't have any arguments.

Calling your ******** is not crying. But I guess you don't hav anything else to say about it.

How can you say that to me when you are doing the same exact thing? It's like talking to a child when you completely ignore everything I am saying and resort to this to draw attention away from yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Cry about it? What the hell are you even talking about?

I have arguments. You just want to cast them off.

Considering you are having to resort to petty insults tells me that in fact you don't have any arguments.

Calling your ******** is not crying. But I guess you don't hav anything else to say about it.

How can you say that to me when you are doing the same exact thing? It's like talking to a child when you completely ignore everything I am saying and resort to this to draw attention away from yourself.
    I've given you the argument which you simply dismiss. The addition of Josh Hamilton, which you claim adds 5 additional wins to a team which finished fourth with 75 wins in 2012, does not make them even close to a contender. At best, with regression from one of their division rivals, it makes them a third place team. This would not generate enough revenue to justify the expense.

vCash
    And that is assuming abosolutely no improvement from the young guys like 22 year old former top spec Jesus Montero, whom Bill James expects will have an .800 OPS, and guys like Ackley who should rebound.

That's the kind if stuff you have to factor in. Sure some could take a step back, but most can only get better. If they don't, then there is a bigger problem at hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    And that is assuming abosolutely no improvement from the young guys like 22 year old former top spec Jesus Montero, whom Bill James expects will have an .800 OPS, and guys like Ackley who should rebound.

That's the kind if stuff you have to factor in. Sure some could take a step back, but most can only get better. If they don't, then there is a bigger problem at hand.
    This is precisely the point. The team is not ready for a move like this because they don't know what they have. Montero and Ackley could be good, but it's a little early to say "can only get better". If one or both turn out like Smoak, then the team hasn't progressed at all. Even if both become good in 2013, that doesn't mean the Mariners have filled enough holes to compete.

vCash
    Astros

GODS OF JUICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I think the Angels should think hard about signing him. If he's not going to get more than 5 years and and a little over $20 million he is really a bargain if he stays clean.
    BOOM! Called it!!

vCash
    Signed. So closing.

Shailene Woodley

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718