Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    [QUOTE=chucklemethis;24687452]If he stays he's gonna have to work even harder because Streater, Criner and Ford all deserve to start over him. And I assume the vet Reggie brings in at receiver will be better, too. He's gonna have his work cut out for him.[/QUOT

Ford is a fitting name for the guy, as they are always broke down. Did we not get enough of holding on to Schillens all those years? Broken down Ford, Darren "china doll" McFadden, DHB, all gotta go. Im so pissed at everything to do with this team right now, if they cut 52 of the 53 man roster and built a team around Marcel, i wouldnt be dissapointed. Only player on this team with heart, and seems to be the only one that wants to play football. Ok, Ok keep Steph Wiz also, eveyone else (coaches included) can go.

vCash
    can the offseason start already.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    I know right? tell me about it...lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    can the offseason start already.
    I hear that, though I am so sick of "waiting for the draft."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    I hear that, though I am so sick of "waiting for the draft."
    Unless you've got a time warp, April isn't going to come any sooner.

A top-5 pick could net the Raiders opportunities to trade down and load up on picks. THAT is what I'm hoping for.

It means the Raiders will be very young next year, inexperienced and mistake prone... but, it also means they'll have a lot of guys who still have the 'college' attitude about fighting to the whistle on each and every play.

That's what the Raiders need. Get players who will play hard for the entire game, get a lot of them, preach discpline - that's the foundation of a good football team.

As you keep adding players who can contribute, you'll end up like Seattle - very young but very deep. Find a franchise QB and you'll start looking like Pittsburgh - depth everywhere, talent everywhere and an ability to compete for a championship in any given season.

vCash
    Question is.....is there any players worth trading up for? This isnt a great class imo.

vCash
    I think it would be tough to trade down if you have Jarvis Jones, Te'o or Star Lotulelei there for the taking...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Unless you've got a time warp, April isn't going to come any sooner.
    To clarify - I don't mean that I am anxious for the draft, rather I can't wait for the day of yore when the playoffs approach and I am looking at potential match-up's opposed to having the draft as the "next important event to look forward to."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678