Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I'm thinking Oakland will get a 4th or 5th... but we'll see.

It would be great if the Raiders could get more, but I seriously doubt it. Last year, I think Oakland could have gotten more for DMC then they'll get now.
    I agree Shredd, I was just stating my opinion and even if I wish we can grab a 2nd.

I can see no higher then a 3rd. like you said though, we'll see...
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Sad to say but even hurt he has been one of the best picks we have had in the past 10 years......god we suck!

I say shelf him for the balance of the season and get him healthy strong and ready to go for next season.

There are a whole wack of other players we need to banish before we worry about DMC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
    Sad to say but even hurt he has been one of the best picks we have had in the past 10 years......god we suck!

I say shelf him for the balance of the season and get him healthy strong and ready to go for next season.

There are a whole wack of other players we need to banish before we worry about DMC.
    We rested him for over half of last season and he got injured this year after coming back healthy and strong, so I don't think that is the answer. He is just one of those glass players that gets injured all the time its just the way it is.

vCash
    I've defended McFadden for a while now on this site, but after this latest injury, I think it's time to say goodbye. He's the Andrew Bynum of football.............promising and his injuries are not career threatening......but it just creates a "tease effect".

We have Reece as insurance until we get a new back.

vCash
    ^ llullz "Andrew Bynum" of football.

Clean house! Stack picks!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Palmer is responsible for first downs and keeping the defense off the field, he`s had 1 drive over 5 minutes this season, Thursday was his second drive of the season over 5 minutes.

All this chatter over McFadden validates, none of you have a clue whats wrong with this team, except me of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post

I tend to agree. It's not like we have a whole lot of depth on the roster.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Maybe some team will be stupid and desperate, like we were when we dealt for Palmer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    I called it! I called DMC getting hurt. Now it is time for everyone to listen to me because I was right on the internet!
    Tell me your not for real....

vCash
    [QUOTE=Fade to Black;24639931]Sad to say but even hurt he has been one of the best picks we have had in the past 10 years......god we suck!

We tried that last year, look where it got us this year.

vCash
    I am not so optimistic about a trade, unless we go a "Goodson" and get back another "change of scenery" guy in return (which I am fine with).

"Hey! How would you like an well paid, injury prone HB who averaged 3.4 yards per carry last year?" seems like a tough sell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    I am not so optimistic about a trade, unless we go a "Goodson" and get back another "change of scenery" guy in return (which I am fine with).

"Hey! How would you like an well paid, injury prone HB who averaged 3.4 yards per carry last year?" seems like a tough sell.
    What other options have we got?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Palmer is responsible for first downs and keeping the defense off the field, he`s had 1 drive over 5 minutes this season, Thursday was his second drive of the season over 5 minutes.

All this chatter over McFadden validates, none of you have a clue whats wrong with this team, except me of course.
    Im pretty sure its having a valid running game, that keeps the clock running.

vCash
    Regardless this is about dmc... u can continue your anti-carson lobbying in other threads... DMC is outperformed by every other rb. We have plugged in behind him. High dollars for this guy with very little production and almost a certain injury every year. He is one of the salary eating players that is crippling this team. If you cant see him missing holes, dropping passes and refusing to make cuts you are blind and truly a homer. That being said he also plays a very replaceable position where there are dozens and dozens of players who put up much more production

vCash
    now AP thats what you call a GREAT RB. what a ****ing player. killing it again 100 yds 2 tds in the first quarter. having his best year after a ACL injury. that is what you call GREAT.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast