Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Question Raiders WR's on Trading Block

Jerry McDonald of Bay Area News Group floats the idea of the Raiders making WRs Darrius Heyward-Bey, Denarius Moore, and Jacoby Ford available for draft picks this offseason.
    The three receivers have three things in common: They all have well above average speed and athleticism, they were all drafted by the previous regime, and they have all have durability concerns. If rookie Rod Streater shows that the last two weeks were not a mirage, the Raiders may be even more inclined to listen to offers.

link:
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/oak/

Only guy i would like to trade is DHB.He gets paid too much for what he produces on the field. I wouldnt mind having DHB but he needs to take a paycut. We need ford returning kick. Coye Francis and mike goodson have a hard time getting to the 20 yard line at times. D.Moore is going through the Sophmore Slump. Plus Moore is cheap and has potential to be a legit threat.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    thought this would happen....makes sense...
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    I would like it if we could give all these guys another shot in Silver and Black since i don't think they were givin a fair shake this year with the shity offense Knapp's ran all year & would like it if DHB restructured his contract to prove that he's here for the team since he hasn't been consistent enough on the field...however i feel that our WR's are the least of our worries going into the off season IMO

vCash
    I'd like to keep Moore, Streater, Criner and Hagan. Every other receiver can go imo.

vCash
    sign of Marquise Lee next year? I kid I kid. but if we are going to be trading our only WR's why not offer the whole team up for trade? I am sure we can get mid rounders for some of our players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Jerry McDonald of Bay Area News Group floats the idea
    Nothing official, just Jerry Mc thoughts.

vCash
    I'm still hopeful we can make a run at Greg Jennings. We need fewer guys who can run real fast and more guys who can catch real good.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    ^^^^^^^this!!!!!!

vCash
    Trade everyone!!!!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Well, I guess you can scratch Moore's name off the keeper list. Its a pretty select group.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Well, I guess you can scratch Moore's name off the keeper list. Its a pretty select group.

-Stork
    Reece, Veldheer, Wisniewski, Streater, Criner, Myers, Houston, Shaughnessy, Bryant, Bilukidi, Wheeler, Burris, Adams, Branch, Janikowski.

Some of those might be stretches.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Not much to this...most teams would trade almost anyone on their team too...problem is you wouldn't get anything for them...ford is worth maybe a 6th...dhb is probably untouchable with that contract and moore is probably worth a 4th right now...the only team giving away picks over the past couple years was us...we can't deal with ourselves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Jerry McDonald of Bay Area News Group floats the idea of the Raiders making WRs Darrius Heyward-Bey, Denarius Moore, and Jacoby Ford available for draft picks this offseason.
    The three receivers have three things in common: They all have well above average speed and athleticism, they were all drafted by the previous regime, and they have all have durability concerns. If rookie Rod Streater shows that the last two weeks were not a mirage, the Raiders may be even more inclined to listen to offers.

link:
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/oak/

Only guy i would like to trade is DHB.He gets paid too much for what he produces on the field. I wouldnt mind having DHB but he needs to take a paycut. We need ford returning kick. Coye Francis and mike goodson have a hard time getting to the 20 yard line at times. D.Moore is going through the Sophmore Slump. Plus Moore is cheap and has potential to be a legit threat.
    This is exactly why he will be a RAider next year. I dont think anyone would want to take on his contract.

vCash
    there is no news here. just some guy giving his opinion, is all. like we all do.

moving on...
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    I would trade away as many and as much as I could If I was The Raiders.

Trade or No trade .. I already said and I do believe this is DHB last season with the Raiders. His numbers have been matched what he got paided. his stat's suck and only getting worst now.

sadly Ford can't seem to stay healthy...

I am disappointed in Moore with all his dropped or missed balls but I would still keep him and I wouldn't trade him away.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast