Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1003
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,544
    vCash
    1500
    Highest cash bid gets jammal tinsley (raps) I'd consider less cash with a pick if offered but it is also dependent on how high the bid gets

    Come get jammal tinsley


    First Sim League Title!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    Jeremy lin turnovers tho

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    Were all d-league and euros input or no?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Riv is gonna be stuck with Tinsley forever. Should have taken my offer before but you had to be greedy. Oh well, live and learn.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nuu Yawk
    Posts
    10,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Riv is gonna be stuck with Tinsley forever. Should have taken my offer before but you had to be greedy. Oh well, live and learn.
    Doph'd

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Riv is gonna be stuck with Tinsley forever. Should have taken my offer before but you had to be greedy. Oh well, live and learn.
    Or maybe if you weren't a ***** about it and tried to bully me like okc I would of accepted your deal


    First Sim League Title!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Or maybe if you weren't a ***** about it and tried to bully me like okc I would of accepted your deal
    Maybe if you understood the concept of deadlines on camps, you would realize I wasn't trying to bully you and you would have accepted.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Translation: Riv was pissed that my second offer was significantly lower, so he threw a fit.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,544
    vCash
    1500
    Or maybe I was upset that you gave me a deadline now you don't give the riv any deadlines and I woulda camped him for you your attitude costed you and I'll doubt I will work with you again on any deals good day Jon I thought you were my boy but I learned about you today good day


    First Sim League Title!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,544
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Riv is gonna be stuck with Tinsley forever. Should have taken my offer before but you had to be greedy. Oh well, live and learn.
    Remember when Jon told me I should live and learn because I didn't get bullied into taking his 5 million dollar offer and 1 st rounder for tinsley?

    Now I got tinsley off my books and I got 50 mil for him and I did a favor and camped tinsley for dhop

    Good times I sure did deff learn something


    First Sim League Title!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,610
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Remember when Jon told me I should live and learn because I didn't get bullied into taking his 5 million dollar offer and 1 st rounder for tinsley?

    Now I got tinsley off my books and I got 50 mil for him and I did a favor and camped tinsley for dhop

    Good times I sure did deff learn something
    except he wont be on your roster by the time the sim happens so the camp shouldn't count

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,544
    vCash
    1500
    waivers take 12 hours the sim is less than 12 hours away so hes gonna be on my roster for sim 1 with the camp

    good try though


    First Sim League Title!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,557
    vCash
    1187
    Sim is tommorow tho
    3 time sim league Champion

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,544
    vCash
    1500
    lol i thought it was tonight...regardless he is camped in a raptors uniform


    First Sim League Title!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    except he wont be on your roster by the time the sim happens so the camp shouldn't count
    Not only that but it's illegal to camp a player then trade him to the commish

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •