Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Floor spacing > accountability.

Sad.
    The fact that they're trying to peddle him via trade shows that accountability is absolutely happening.

Just because they don't put a bag over his head and lynch him at centre court to satisfy the angry mob doesn't mean he isn't being held accountable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    The fact that they're trying to peddle him via trade shows that accountability is absolutely happening.

Just because they don't put a bag over his head and lynch him at centre court to satisfy the angry mob doesn't mean he isn't being held accountable.
    huh? how does entertaining trading him = accountability?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Floor spacing > accountability.

Sad.
    x10000

people who are saying Andrea needed to be out there because Lowry and Demar needed floor spacing are either clueless or didn't watch the game at all. Because both of the 2 big runs the Raptors made in the Kings game came when Barfnani was off the floor and they were STILL GETTING TO THE MOTHER****ING BASKET. People seriously need to GTFO with the floor spacing ****. They were leaving Barfnani open with half his 3pt bombs and it was brick city. What kind've floor spacing is there when a guy is shooting 32% from 3?

vCash
    Bargs stroke is so gone, the girlfriend is to blame.

Usain Bolt fired his woman before the Olympics, I think Primo Pasta should follow suit as well .

vCash
    Ed Davis has honestly been the best Big on roster for us and he still sees little time on the court. It blows my mind.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    huh? how does entertaining trading him = accountability?

You don't get traded if you're helping the team.

And they're doing more than "entertaining" trading him. They actually made an offer to the Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Ed Davis has honestly been the best Big on roster for us and he still sees little time on the court. It blows my mind.
    Doesn't make sense. Also have you guys seen that article on him about his PER ratings. I think he's rank 42nd in the NBA or something like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    Doesn't make sense. Also have you guys seen that article on him about his PER ratings. I think he's rank 42nd in the NBA or something like that.
    can you find it? I'd like to read....

vCash
    his advanced stats crush all of the other bigs on our roster. I've wanted him to start for awhile.

vCash
    This hit me a few mins ago. Maybe I'm giving Casey too much credit, But it could be to have Val and Davis together more. See how productive they are together.
    I think a better by product is that Val will get more playing time with Jose and Jose will get him the ball in the pick and roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I could care less. As long as he gets the 25 mins a game he normally would get.
    I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    Haha, are you like 94 years old? ...cuz you're pretty grumpy my man.

It's been a brutal season, and it sucks that "news" is that the guy we started at C during some of our worst years has been put back in the starting lineup, I agree. But it builds character, and when we win that championship in 2038 we'll be able to say we stuck by our team the whole time.
    Haha my ***. Look how many Red Sox fans suddenly thought they owned baseball after winning for the first time in 86 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post

You don't get traded if you're helping the team.

And they're doing more than "entertaining" trading him. They actually made an offer to the Lakers.
    BAHAHA no offense but that's one of the stupidest thing i've heard in a while.

forget actually making him work to get on the court. just trade him. up until then he can loaf around the court for 35 mins a game. that's accountability!?!

you make it sound like being traded to a better team is punishment.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-07-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    **** this coach, **** this GM and **** Bargnani.
    What a piss poor coaching staff.
    Lets ruin another rookies development because were still trying to develop our 27 year old rookie.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    x10000

people who are saying Andrea needed to be out there because Lowry and Demar needed floor spacing are either clueless or didn't watch the game at all. Because both of the 2 big runs the Raptors made in the Kings game came when Barfnani was off the floor and they were STILL GETTING TO THE MOTHER****ING BASKET. People seriously need to GTFO with the floor spacing ****. They were leaving Barfnani open with half his 3pt bombs and it was brick city. What kind've floor spacing is there when a guy is shooting 32% from 3?

Your logical talks aren't allowed around here sir, take them elsewhere:P

Floor spacing is the biggest BS I've ever heard in my life and the dumbest excuse you can hear on a regular basis. I been wanting to rag on this for a while but keep forgetting.

Who is the big that stretches the floor for the Thunder when Durant and Westbrook drive all the time???

Last time I checked Tim Duncan nor whoever plays alongside him whether its Splitter, Blair they don't stretch the floor.

Who stretches the floor for the Bulls when Rose penetrates??

What about the Pacers??

When the Lakers had Gasol+Bynum and Kobe drove who stretched the floor for them?

It's the most overrated term you hear on sports forums

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Eric Smith ‏@Eric__Smith
    The #Raptors starters remain: Valanciunas-Pietrus-Lowry-DeRozan-Bargnani. Also, Kleiza is available tonight.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast