Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,810
    vCash
    1500

    I have a real issue with my previous banning...

    I was banned for a disruptive post in the Lakers forum...

    Ok, first off, 3 weeks for ONE post... which is BS basically just because it was in the Lakers forum...

    Now my issue with all of this, is that originally this thread was made in the NBA forum, which is overfilled with crappy threads altogether.... but the majority of threads are Laker related...

    Why is the NBA forum a subforum to the Lakers??

    But back to my main issue, so I was annoyed that there was a another crappy thread made, solely about the Lakers, so I spoke out, I ddin't dodge any filters either. But then a few minutes after my post, they move the thread into the Laker forum.... so some genius mod takes it upon himself to ban me just because it is in the Laker forum... if it had remained in the NBA forum i'd not been banned...

    But since they moved it after I had posted, its BS how I get in trouble, any mod should have just deleted my post and that was it... nothing more.

    I was banned three weeks for nothing, at all, and its an embarrassment that the site didn't even recognize my appeals either...

    The ban alone wasn't justified, nor was the length of it.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,473
    vCash
    1500
    Disruptive is disruptive though dude.

    It is lame that they moved it and said it being in that forum was an issue.

    There are countless disruptive and baiting posts in the NFL forum that are just ignored. I'd be more pissed at that than I would this. It sounds like it was just a disruptive post and instead of moving it, they should have left it and dealt with your banning/infraction or deleted it.
    Last edited by Ian.; 12-08-2012 at 05:40 AM.
    I'm In.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,461
    vCash
    1500
    well, what did you say Vinny?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not saying this to be a dick, but what would you like us to do about it now?

    An early release doesn't make sense because you are already out.

    A calm PM discussion with the mod who banned you at the time would have made the most sense to me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,788
    vCash
    1500
    PM the mod that banned you or one of the admins.
    **********

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,810
    vCash
    1500
    You can't PM when you are banned, so that wasn't and issue.

    I have clicked the "report post" icon and stated my case three times, with nothing...
    This site really needs to institute an appeal process or something, because I couldn't actively argue my case... the whole "report post" is a joke, and this entire issue needs to be fixed.

    The worst part of me being banned is, my post was deleted for about a whole hour before the ban was made, and I didn't post in that thread after it was moved, and this is the real kicker, the actual thread was deleted by a mod later on....

    And Ian, what I said was along the lines of this "are you serious, another ****** thread", a small one sentence rant. But I have said way worse things in other threads and nothing, the ONLY reason it got attention because it was moved into the Lakers forum, there'd be no other reason for me to go into their thread.

    And PSD-Team, I think the mod who banned me's Mod status should be in question...

    I have been banned 3 times since I made my return to this site... and only one was justified...

    My first banning was just a complete mess up on my part and the mods, I was banned for quoting porn... -____-

    When a spammer came into the NBA forum and made threads and posts with porn pics, but I thought it was his signature at the time because it was the only pic i saw, so I replied "nice sig", and the pic appeared in my post, so then I edited my post and took the quotes out, and was PM'ed by a Mod, and was told to I can get in trouble for doing that and he was watching out for me, then 30 minutes later I was banned...
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,196
    vCash
    1500
    You didn't mention the time you were banned for blatant racism.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    You can't PM when you are banned, so that wasn't and issue.

    I have clicked the "report post" icon and stated my case three times, with nothing...
    This site really needs to institute an appeal process or something, because I couldn't actively argue my case... the whole "report post" is a joke, and this entire issue needs to be fixed.

    The worst part of me being banned is, my post was deleted for about a whole hour before the ban was made, and I didn't post in that thread after it was moved, and this is the real kicker, the actual thread was deleted by a mod later on....

    And Ian, what I said was along the lines of this "are you serious, another ****** thread", a small one sentence rant. But I have said way worse things in other threads and nothing, the ONLY reason it got attention because it was moved into the Lakers forum, there'd be no other reason for me to go into their thread.

    And PSD-Team, I think the mod who banned me's Mod status should be in question...

    I have been banned 3 times since I made my return to this site... and only one was justified...

    My first banning was just a complete mess up on my part and the mods, I was banned for quoting porn... -____-

    When a spammer came into the NBA forum and made threads and posts with porn pics, but I thought it was his signature at the time because it was the only pic i saw, so I replied "nice sig", and the pic appeared in my post, so then I edited my post and took the quotes out, and was PM'ed by a Mod, and was told to I can get in trouble for doing that and he was watching out for me, then 30 minutes later I was banned...
    I believe you can email wrigs if your banned and want to appeal it. and you can email the mod or an admin now. there is no reason to make a thread about it. the admins and mods are the only people who can do anything about it. not us.
    **********

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    I believe you can email wrigs if your banned and want to appeal it. and you can email the mod or an admin now. there is no reason to make a thread about it. the admins and mods are the only people who can do anything about it. not us.
    This is a feedback forum and I am giving feedback, and also, I was told the "contact us" thing hasn't worked for quite I while. Also I do intend to message the Mod
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    17,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I was banned for a disruptive post in the Lakers forum...

    Ok, first off, 3 weeks for ONE post... which is BS basically just because it was in the Lakers forum...

    Now my issue with all of this, is that originally this thread was made in the NBA forum, which is overfilled with crappy threads altogether.... but the majority of threads are Laker related...

    Why is the NBA forum a subforum to the Lakers??

    But back to my main issue, so I was annoyed that there was a another crappy thread made, solely about the Lakers, so I spoke out, I ddin't dodge any filters either. But then a few minutes after my post, they move the thread into the Laker forum.... so some genius mod takes it upon himself to ban me just because it is in the Laker forum... if it had remained in the NBA forum i'd not been banned...

    But since they moved it after I had posted, its BS how I get in trouble, any mod should have just deleted my post and that was it... nothing more.

    I was banned three weeks for nothing, at all, and its an embarrassment that the site didn't even recognize my appeals either...

    The ban alone wasn't justified, nor was the length of it.
    I just reviewed the post in question. It was disruptive and trolling no matter which forum it was in. The length of the ban was due to your extensive history...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    I just reviewed the post in question. It was disruptive and trolling no matter which forum it was in. The length of the ban was due to your extensive history...
    The thread was a troll thread though... and it does matter A LOT where it was, if it stayed in the NBA forum it wouldn't have been looked at extensively... it'd be deleted and that is it, definitely not warranting a ban in anyway, considering I don't go to threads just to **** on them.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    17,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The thread was a troll thread though... and it does matter A LOT where it was, if it stayed in the NBA forum it wouldn't have been looked at extensively... it'd be deleted and that is it, definitely not warranting a ban in anyway, considering I don't go to threads just to **** on them.
    Are you saying because there is so much crap in the NBA forum your post may not have been discovered? That's a pretty poor defense strategy...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,810
    vCash
    1500
    Also it was not "trolling", it may of seemed it, if it was originally in the Lakers forum, but since it wasn't, since it was ANOTHER Lakers thread when half the first page of the NBA forum is Laker related, I had every right to be upset.

    The Laker fans have their own forum to do there thing in, filling up the NBA forum with Laker threads doesn't help anyone.... and people wonder why the NBA forum is the laughing stock of PSD -__-
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    This is a feedback forum and I am giving feedback, and also, I was told the "contact us" thing hasn't worked for quite I while. Also I do intend to message the Mod
    I was just saying how none of us can do anything anyway. and a lot of mods don't check here too.
    **********

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    Are you saying because there is so much crap in the NBA forum your post may not have been discovered? That's a pretty poor defense strategy...
    Actually I didn't say that at all, I am saying if I made that post anywhere else other than the Laker forum(which I didn't in the first place) it wouldn't have gotten me banned or even infracted upon...
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •