Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norv Turner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Sign Sean Payton.

Make it happen.
    As the new HC of the NYJ - absolutely! Don't think it will happen though - not unless N.O. sold him out, and he can get past Jerry Jones - so like I said - don't think it will happen, BUT I CAN HOPE WITH THE BEST OF THEM!

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    as soon as i heard the rumor, I knew a thread was coming. So. in my dream scenario, hire Norv Turner as an offensive coordinator, demote Rex to a defensive coordinator, and hire Tony Dungy or Andy Reid as HC. Know it's not possible but a man can dream.

vCash

They Should Do It

But they won't. I couldn't stomach another year of watching Sparano and Sanchez running an offense with Cavanaugh as QB coach. Turner is just like Wade Phillips, great coordinator just do not let them run your team as head coach. Turner would get the aerial game going again and at least call some plays that would work. He has been tuned out in San Diego and almost guaranteed to get fired as soon as the season is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSleepTill View Post
    as soon as i heard the rumor, I knew a thread was coming. So. in my dream scenario, hire Norv Turner as an offensive coordinator, demote Rex to a defensive coordinator, and hire Tony Dungy or Andy Reid as HC. Know it's not possible but a man can dream.
    Not Andy Reid, but it sure would be cool to have Tony Dungy as HC, Norv as the OC, REX as the DC and Bill Polian is the GM - could happen - NOT!

It is sad that Dungy and Reid both have lost a son, and I probably shouldn't speculate, but their dedication to football probably consumed all their energies, and their wasn't enough left over for their sons. I hate to even think about the loss they have suffered. It kind of puts things in perspective. Family first, always!

I'm going to go spend some time with my daughter.

GO JETS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12