Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 205
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,276
    vCash
    1500
    Dwight to the D-league

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    818 & 805
    Posts
    2,021
    vCash
    1500
    ESPN is on par with Real GM, HoopsHype, and BleacherReport when it comes to news. They know jack ****. Only legit source is Yahoo.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,920
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Here let me make it clearer.. The article you posted does not say that Dwight still wants to be in Brooklyn. BUT you still made a thread about it while posting this article.
    Yes, this thread should be locked immediately.
    SOFT



    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

    David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

    Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,220
    vCash
    1500
    I don't even know if the Nets would go after him since Brook is probably the second best player on the team and Deron told the front office not to wait on Dwight over the summer.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Here let me make it clearer.. The article you posted does not say that Dwight still wants to be in Brooklyn. BUT you still made a thread about it while posting this article.
    PSD has an article on it's HOMEPAGE about this

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,756
    vCash
    1500
    Im afraid some of you have zero reading comprehension skills.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,901
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    PSD has an article on it's HOMEPAGE about this
    Did you read it?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,756
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    PSD has an article on it's HOMEPAGE about this
    Yea, but did you read the article??

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Did you read it?
    It's the same article I posted so yeah I read it

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    29,733
    vCash
    1500
    Quite frankly, If he did end up a Net. I think much like the Melo trade, he would get a huge trashing by the media if he comes in and starts relaxing thinking he's going to hold hands with Deron, Johnson and Wallace and magically be a title contender like he's doing with Kobe.

    Lopez looks way more hungry to prove himself as a winner than Dwight is right now about anything.

    He's not playing defense, he's shooting worse at the free throw line than last year and he simply isn't mentally focused. You'd think coming into this season, he would be the most hungry player to get to where LeBron is at but so far, it's been Melo, Durant and Deron playing with a sense of leadership and urgency than he is.

    I would not be surprised if he did decide to want out by the trade deadline if the team is still inconsistent and butting heads. Laker fans can't be mad at that either because if he was sold on winning, he'd say I'm looking at re-signing in the off-season like Paul did.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,920
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Yea, but did you read the article??
    What do you expect from these guys. They still think Wade is in his prime and is going to be putting up 23, 6, 5 by the time the playoffs roll around. lol
    SOFT



    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

    David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

    Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Im afraid some of you have zero reading comprehension skills.
    Some of you are taking this too personal. Dont shoot the messenger. I could care less what Dwight does or doesn't do.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    What do you expect from these guys. They still think Wade is in his prime and is going to be putting up 23, 6, 5 by the time the playoffs roll around. lol
    Damn you mad

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    I don't even want him
    [

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,171
    vCash
    1500
    Am I the only person on here who hopes Dwight Howard comes down with a terminal illness and can never play basketball again?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •