Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    I'm a secret agent sent from Cuban to infiltrate the Nets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Thats directly from Billy Kings mouth he said players are calling to try to get workouts with the Nets cause they want to play here...or having their agents call. Its the truth.
    so a gm says something like everyone wants to play for my team so it is the truth? is this why you signed elite FA's in the offseason like Stackhouse, Blatche and CJ Watson? Is this why, instead of pairing Deron with Dwight you got him the elite JJ? Or are you just angry that you pay 20 mil for JJ and the Knicks give JR 2.5, Brewer, the min and Shumps his rookie pay? Or that the Knicks got Kidd for nothing? The Nets have a bright future but are the Hawks rebuilt all over again around roll player paid like a superstar. 2nd Round exits are what Net's fans have in store for them over the next 4 years.

vCash
    nets can trade blatche for dwight. blatche has a higher PER than dwight and can make a free throw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    so a gm says something like everyone wants to play for my team so it is the truth? is this why you signed elite FA's in the offseason like Stackhouse, Blatche and CJ Watson? Is this why, instead of pairing Deron with Dwight you got him the elite JJ? Or are you just angry that you pay 20 mil for JJ and the Knicks give JR 2.5, Brewer, the min and Shumps his rookie pay? Or that the Knicks got Kidd for nothing? The Nets have a bright future but are the Hawks rebuilt all over again around roll player paid like a superstar. 2nd Round exits are what Net's fans have in store for them over the next 4 years.
    Big talk you got going there. Especially that playoff talk.

This Hawks = Nets is complete nonsense and frankly, ignorant. When did the Hawks have a top PG? When did the Hawks have an elite interior scorer in Lopez? When did the Hawks have the production the Nets have had off the bench thus far?

The Nets signed CJ, Stack, and Blatche because it was what we could afford, not because they were the only left. Blatche himself even passed on signing with the Heat to be with the Nets, and now look what hes doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    all the old washedup FA's are calling King bcuz they see Stack getting minutes for the first time in years

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post

LOL. each post is better than the last
    Yeah LOL I mostly come here to read DMF's posts. Never know what will be said or how things will be spun.

DMF is like the Peter Griffin (Family Guy) of PSD's NBA forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daaaarryyl View Post
    Yeah LOL I mostly come here to read DMF's posts. Never know what will be said or how things will be spun.

DMF is like the Peter Griffin (Family Guy) of PSD's NBA forum.
    then you got Wavey and JMoney following in the poster's footsteps. Troll so hard. they should be banned just like DMF was once before. PSD needs a break from these "Nets" fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    then you got Wavey and JMoney following in the poster's footsteps. Troll so hard. they should be banned just like DMF was once before. PSD needs a break from these "Nets" fans.
    Every big market team has em

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Do people still care about Dwight Howard? This guy is a bum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    nets can trade blatche for dwight. blatche has a higher PER than dwight and can make a free throw
    True haha. But he also has a higher PER than Bosh and Wade. Blatche for MVP!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314