Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    I really dont care about Dwight going to the Nets. We have Brook Lopez who has played at an allstar level this year, has gone up against Dwight this year and done work and isn't poison for a franchise. We would have to blow this team up to make it work with Dwight as the Lakers are now learning you need 4 great shooters around Dwight at all times.
    You remember that one time you said the Nets were getting Dwight? Lol..

vCash
    dwight to the new sonics team!!!
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Who cares. Honestly, I'm at the point where it doesn't even matter anymore. As long as he gives it his all to the best of his ability, and then see what he and the Lakers will do come seasons end. All this other stuff is just unnecessary drama that is not even true. I highly doubt the Lakers would allow Dwight to talk about this, especially this early in the season. And either way, I have a hard time believing Dwight is actually running his mouth again after what happened last season.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Remember when he made a thread about Dwight still wanting to go to the Nets even though there was no feasible way for it to happen?....Oh, wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Dwight Howard needs to serve all of his attention to getting healthier and consistently going out on the court and dominating every time he's out there. Right now he's still able to put up numbers but he's still not quite there yet as far as playing at the level he really should be. Steve's absence has played apart as well and it has really showed how much importance Nash serves to this team, clearly looking like the team's backbone and x-factor and has yet to play in more than 2 games this season..
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44:24622481
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Remember when he made a thread about Dwight still wanting to go to the Nets even though there was no feasible way for it to happen?....Oh, wait....
    Does the Nets not having the cap space to offer him a max deal change the fact that espn people are reporting he STILL wants to come here? No it doesnt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23:24622335
    I really dont care about Dwight going to the Nets. We have Brook Lopez who has played at an allstar level this year, has gone up against Dwight this year and done work and isn't poison for a franchise. We would have to blow this team up to make it work with Dwight as the Lakers are now learning you need 4 great shooters around Dwight at all times.
    You remember that time when you said Stern should just give LA the trophy? Lol...

vCash
    ESPN's Chad Ford suggests that Howard, who famously left the Nets at the altar back in March, still wants to play for them. "He's made that clear," notes Ford, without letting readers know his sourcing.
    llullz

vCash
    You remember that time when you said Stern should just give LA the trophy? Lol...
    Nope.. I never said that... But he did hand it to LA 5 times in the last 13 years... Lol... How many he hand the Nets?

vCash
    Lopez and Kobe together

The thought alone makes me laugh. I can picture the commercial now:

Brook: "Anything you can do i can do better..."

Kobe: "No you can't"

Brook: "Yes i can!"

Hyper-impose the Nike logo then fade out...

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Who cares. Honestly, I'm at the point where it doesn't even matter anymore. As long as he gives it his all to the best of his ability, and then see what he and the Lakers will do come seasons end. All this other stuff is just unnecessary drama that is not even true. I highly doubt the Lakers would allow Dwight to talk about this, especially this early in the season. And either way, I have a hard time believing Dwight is actually running his mouth again after what happened last season.
    this. Dwight has been costing you guys games. If i was him i would be practicing FT not running my mouth privately about how much he prefers Brooklym

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash

You guys just wont give up, will you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24:24622672

You guys just wont give up, will you?
    We all work for ESPN FACT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23:24622644
    Nope.. I never said that... But he did hand it to LA 5 times in the last 13 years... Lol... How many he hand the Nets?
    Whatever gets you thru this nightmare season buddy!

vCash
    Whatever gets you thru this nightmare season buddy!
    Haha,,, A nightmare season for the Lakers is a top 5 season for the Nets,

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast