Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Virginia Governor denies Virginia Beach/Maloofs $150 million in arena/relocation

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2012/1...ach-relocation

GOOD.

Who's next? We ain't leaving. Maloofs will eventually have to sell.

vCash
    Seattle!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Seattle!
    Makes sense. Take from a loving city to give back to another. Then where are we? Back at square 1.

And dont give me the BS argument of us being a bad fan base. Just don't. Why would anyone in their right mind support these assclowns (maloofs) when they deliberately try to sabotage this city, lie, have continuous extremely low pay roll, and dont care about the product they put on the floor. Show us you care (maloofs), and we will show that we care. The team doesnt have to be good, just SHOW us you are actually TRYING to put a good product on the floor and not cut costs every chance you get.

/endrant

vCash
    **** YES!

Sonics! Sonics! Sonics! Sonics! Sonics! Lets see that green and gold in the NBA again.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I just dont understand why you Seattle fans would want what happened to your team to happen to another... Granted it isn't the SAME situation, but we love our Kings

vCash
    yay!!!

now stay or go to seattle like your suppose to

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    **** YES!

Sonics! Sonics! Sonics! Sonics! Sonics! Lets see that green and gold in the NBA again.
    Would be amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseBeNice View Post
    I just dont understand why you Seattle fans would want what happened to your team to happen to another... Granted it isn't the SAME situation, but we love our Kings
    I empathize, I really do. And I know how much it sucks... But I mean, I still want my team back.

If everything was perfect, we get OUR team back from OKC and everything goes back to the way it should be. But we all know that's not gonna happen, so I have to hold out hope for the next best thing... Which is the Kings.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I empathize, I really do. And I know how much it sucks... But I mean, I still want my team back.

If everything was perfect, we get OUR team back from OKC and everything goes back to the way it should be. But we all know that's not gonna happen, so I have to hold out hope for the next best thing... Which is the Kings.
    I'd be a Seattle Kings (Sonics) whatever fan if it happened...just wouldn't feel the same attachment as I do now, it being my home team and all. If we do eventually have to move, i pray you guys aren't burdened with the maloofs. i wouldnt wish them upon my worst enemy

vCash
    Honestly, that's what sucks about any relocation - there are diehard fans that get screwed. My viewpoint though is that if someone has to lose a team it should be somewhere where there are other rooting options i.e. Florida has 2 teams, Texas has 3, California has 4. Ideally, it'd be the Clippers moving to Seattle.

vCash
    I'd be a Seattle Kings (Sonics) whatever fan if it happened...just wouldn't feel the same attachment as I do now, it being my home team and all. If we do eventually have to move, i pray you guys aren't burdened with the maloofs. i wouldnt wish them upon my worst enemy
    Yeah, as most on this forum now... I'm a 'weird' OKC fan. I don't know how else to put it. I want my Sonics back, I hate that they're in OKC, but I still root for them. It's mainly because of the players though. I want Durant to put together a legacy, and the only way for me to root for him to do that is to root for OKC. It sucks.

I'd basically have two teams if Kings moved to Seattle, with the Sonics obviously being much more important to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Honestly, that's what sucks about any relocation - there are diehard fans that get screwed. My viewpoint though is that if someone has to lose a team it should be somewhere where there are other rooting options i.e. Florida has 2 teams, Texas has 3, California has 4. Ideally, it'd be the Clippers moving to Seattle.
    That's what SHOULD happen. LA is the Lakers' city.

Ideally, give Seattle their team back and ship the Clippers to OKC. That's what needs to happen.

vCash
    That's what SHOULD happen. LA is the Lakers' city.

Ideally, give Seattle their team back and ship the Clippers to OKC. That's what needs to happen.
    I'd be very happy with this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    I'd be very happy with this
    You and me both...

vCash
    I hope for the Kings fans that they sell.. Jesus Christ this has gone on long enough..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast