Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Fleet Wulf, A Dedicated Civil Engineer, Has 20 Years Of Experience

Fleet Wulf attained his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE) degree from the University of Colorado Denver. Abbreviated as UC Denver, the University of Colorado Denver is a reputed public research university and counted as one the largest research institution in Colorado. The university was founded in 1912 and since then, it has been offering more than 130 program in 13 schools and colleges.
    http://www.slideboom.com/presentatio...-Of-Experience

http://fleetwulf.blogspot.in/

http://www.lookuppage.com/users/fleetwulf/

http://www.slideshare.net/fleet01/fleet-wulf-15172184

vCash
    I am sooo glad Felton is playing well.. All you guys that rather Lin.. I think you owe the folks that said Felton was better an apology...

vCash
    Where do we cast our votes
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    if this continues, yes he will be gm of the year, melo will be mvp and woodson coach of the year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    if this continues, yes he will be gm of the year, melo will be mvp and woodson coach of the year
    Normally I'd say relax, but what the hell
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Absolutely, no doubt about it. He has to be the runaway favorite at this point.

I guess the Memphis Grizz GM also has to be in the running, but they've put together some good regular season records the past few years.

The way the Knickerbockers are going, they might get 55 wins this year. He has to be the clear cut favorite. Way to go Grunwald!!

vCash
    I, like many was upset at the Lin thing, but even that you can't really hold against Grunwald because its clear there were other factors like Dolan and the Knick locker room.

Aside from that, he impressed me, we only had the Mini MLE yet he managed to get THREE MLE players by using S&T's. He continues to find hidden gems also.

Walsh was overrated, he sold low on all our players, he gave guys away that even to this day are still star type players. Z-bo is a STUD, he gave him away, Crawford is 6th man of the year candidate, he gave him away. He gave away Lee for damaged goods and couldn't even get a pick for him.

His whole plan was for Lebron, and we ended up having to overpay Amare. We gave up too much for Melo, even though NOW it seems like DEN didn't get much, at the time we gave up too much in terms of perceived value.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    A little early for this but hes my GM of the year and last year.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I, like many was upset at the Lin thing, but even that you can't really hold against Grunwald because its clear there were other factors like Dolan and the Knick locker room.

Aside from that, he impressed me, we only had the Mini MLE yet he managed to get THREE MLE players by using S&T's. He continues to find hidden gems also.

Walsh was overrated, he sold low on all our players, he gave guys away that even to this day are still star type players. Z-bo is a STUD, he gave him away, Crawford is 6th man of the year candidate, he gave him away. He gave away Lee for damaged goods and couldn't even get a pick for him.

His whole plan was for Lebron, and we ended up having to overpay Amare. We gave up too much for Melo, even though NOW it seems like DEN didn't get much, at the time we gave up too much in terms of perceived value.
    Agreed, Good Post, Although it was Dolan who forced the Melo trade I don't think it was Donnie who wanted to give up that much. I loved Crawford but he was making a lot so I understand why he had to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EnWhyKay View Post
    I am sooo glad Felton is playing well.. All you guys that rather Lin.. I think you owe the folks that said Felton was better an apology...
    Maybe in 3 years it's a long term thing, Lin's young he'll get better but Felton has been great for us thus far. Year three we should have a clear idea who was right or wrong IMO. Playoff performances plus seeing how well both play the rest of the year will be a big factor. As of right now Felton has the edge, we'll see how things transpire the rest of the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Maybe in 3 years it's a long term thing, Lin's young he'll get better but Felton has been great for us thus far. Year three we should have a clear idea who was right or wrong IMO. Playoff performances plus seeing how well both play the rest of the year will be a big factor. As of right now Felton has the edge, we'll see how things transpire the rest of the way.
    Felton will eat Lin for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and save leftovers for midnight munchies.

Man up and admit it. We were wrong. Felton > Lin here, now and for the rest of Felton's prime.

I didn't think it was possible for a human to do what Lin did during Linsanity and be a 'fluke'. But thats exactly what it was. A once in a million type scenario we will never see again, and a plateau Lin will never come close to reaching again. I was wrong 100% on that one. Dude looks horrible this season and the fame and pressure has him shook.

He has gotten benched for Toney Douglas over 5x in the 4th this year.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 12-07-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Overrated maybe, but when you talk perceived value it goes both ways. Crawford and ZBo had no perceived value at the time they were dealt, and for about 2 subsequent trades for each. They were traded for less than we got after leaving hte Knicks. Their perceived value went up once they proved they could contribute to a winning team.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Felton will eat Lin for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and save leftovers for midnight munchies.

Man up and admit it. We were wrong. Felton > Lin here, now and for the rest of Felton's prime.

I didn't think it was possible for a human to do what Lin did during Linsanity and be a 'fluke'. But thats exactly what it was. A once in a million type scenario we will never see again, and a plateau Lin will never come close to reaching again. I was wrong 100% on that one. Dude looks horrible this season and the fame and pressure has him shook.

He has gotten benched for Toney Douglas over 5x in the 4th this year.
    Your probably right but I still have to see more. I'm rooting for TD as well and he's outplayed Lin a few games but I still have to see more, sorry. Lin's explosiveness to me is starting to come back he had a 19 and 8 game before the LA game, Nobody expected Linsanity numbers this year but he's been bad overall. Once I've seen enough no doubt I'll admit if it was a fluke or not, just not yet.

I've seen all the Rocket games this year and there using Lin improperly imo. They have turned him into a spot up shooter you and I both know that's not his game. I know people will think I'm making excuses but I've seen both this years and last years version of Lin and I know Lin is best when he run's the offense and is a high usage guy. He's basically the secondary play maker for that team. Harden run's just about every play. His explosiveness is just starting to come back. Funny thing is he has a lesser role with the Rockets then he would have here with us. It's not as simple as he sucks or he's a fluke because he still performed well maybe not great after Linsanity
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-07-2012 at 09:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Agreed, Good Post, Although it was Dolan who forced the Melo trade I don't think it was Donnie who wanted to give up that much. I loved Crawford but he was making a lot so I understand why he had to do it.
    If we still had Z-bo and Crawford, we would be paying THEM 20 mil a piece.

Think about that for a few minutes.

Stark Industries Presents the New MSG3 Missile
    Target Confirmed: Philadelphia
    Target Status: Terminated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornknick73 View Post
    If we still had Z-bo and Crawford, we would be paying THEM 20 mil a piece.

Think about that for a few minutes.
    I know that's why I said I agreed with the move by Donnie we had to get rid of Z-bo and Crawford, especially Z-bo he had no value here with us. I was talking about the Melo trade not the players we had I think you misunderstood me.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-07-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast