View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chargers

4 30.77%
  • Buccaneers

9 69.23%
    vCash

NFL Week 10: San Diego Chargers (4-4) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4)

Code:
    San Diego Chargers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Location: Raymond James Stadium
    Time: 1:00 ET TV: CBS
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 86.5 1,866 12 10 Philip Rivers 95.1 2,047 16 5 Josh Freeman
    RB Comparison
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 421 95 4.4 1 Ryan Mathews 794 154 5.2 7 Doug Martin
    WR/TE Comparison
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 509 33 15.4 2 Malcolm Floyd 710 31 22.9 6 Vincent Jackson
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions Atari Bigby Shaun Phillips Eric Weddle 58 5.0 2 Lavonte David Michael Bennett Ronde Barber 67 6.0 3
    More Stats

We Want Winston!

vCash
    Good luck, hope neither team has any injuries. Should be a shoot out

vCash
    Should be a good game. Hoping the Bucs pass defense can pull together with all the issues we've been dealing with. I worry about Ryan Matthews the most in this game, hes been underrated this year.

Good luck.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash

Thumbs up

Good luck charger fans, let's hope this game is a good one and stays injury free, here's to a good one
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash
    This is going to be a big game for us. Good luck to you guys over in Tampa and hopefully we see a great game on Sunday!

vCash
    god i hope we can get a good victory here. Want to see matthews have a big game, unfortunately im expecting jackson to be all over usf

vCash
    Im a little worried about this one... Vincent is going to scortch Jammer/Cason all day.. We really need to keep Doug Martin in check all gameand get some pressure on Freeman or its gonna be a long day in Tampa...

vCash
    i think vincent jackson is gonna be all over us and doug martin is gonna make our overrated run defense squeal this will be a long day in tampa boys

vCash
    Ha right on dude. Shall we talk about your sorry *** excuse of a defense?

vCash
    Yea this game has trouble written all over it. Martin has been playing out of his mind lately and we have no one that can cover Jackson. If we can somehow find a way to pull out a victory, the game against Denver next week becomes huge.

North County San Diego, CA... You know, the Whales Vagina
    vCash
    Great test for out D but I don't think our run D is overrated at all. Luigit has been playing like a beast all year. Martin and Thomas are playing well I am really liking what I am seeing on the D line. Then Johnson and Phillips on the edge and Butler #56 has been having an outstanding year.

The other reason I like this game is because Tampa strikes me as a very disciplined team and I fell like a lack of discipline is the biggest problem in SD, thank you Norv. Should be a good game...

Lets go Bolts!

vCash
    thank you bucs!
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Well, after a loss to Denver next week, our season will be over and so will the Norv Turner reign. It really looks like Rivers is trying to throw games on purpose. I know he isn't but he looks terrible.

vCash
    Honestly after that pick 6 sunday...maybe he is throwing games... How does he even consider throwing that ball???? It was RIGHT at the defender. He is either forcing the organizations hand or he is one of the worst clutch QBs in the game right now.. How many 2nd half meltdowns is he going to have this season? How do you go from pretty much perfect, to looking like you've never played an NFL game in your life.. I've stuck by Rivers this whole time.. But after sunday I'm starting to question him and if he still has "it" or if he ever really did have it... Maybe the haters were right, maybe he was just a product of the talent around him...