Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    That's whats great about Prigs, he can allow both Felton and Kidd some time off here and there. Deep at the pg position...when was the last time the Knicks were able to say that? 1988?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I believe he needs rest but it'll come by default when shump comes back

THIS.

Plus, I believe the Knicks showed they can play the same style when Kidd's out. He's a major piece to the puzzle, but they can afford to really really limit his minutes.

vCash
    I would play Jkidd until his legs fall off

transplant lee majors legs and put him back out there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I think Kidd is fine as ling as his minutes are down.

It's Chandler I'm worried about. He's one of the hardest working dudes in the NBA.
    Yep. This is why I thought we got Camby, and he must be injured more serious than we realize. I know no one wants to hear this, but I wonder with the redundancy that we have we might have to make the deadline type deal, for a solid backup.

In the end, I figure that Amare/Wallace will absorb the playing time that Camby would get. Losing Camby indefinitely, we will have to take a more offensive direction to the season. Not sure that's true playoff basketball. If Camby can't return or won't be relevant, we might have to make a deal for a backup C if he's out there.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Yep. This is why I thought we got Camby, and he must be injured more serious than we realize. I know no one wants to hear this, but I wonder with the redundancy that we have we might have to make the deadline type deal, for a solid backup.

In the end, I figure that Amare/Wallace will absorb the playing time that Camby would get. Losing Camby indefinitely, we will have to take a more offensive direction to the season. Not sure that's true playoff basketball. If Camby can't return or won't be relevant, we might have to make a deal for a backup C if he's out there.
    A vet like Nazr Mohammed wood be nice right about now. But nobody expected Camby to be a non-factor at this point. It's gonna take a toll on him if Stat comes back and struggles

vCash
    I don't like the way pop does his resting of players at all. it cheats the game and it's fans. i've never seen another team rest it's players that way this early in the season. He could give 1 Player a day off here and there but to send a whole starting lineup home is just pathetic and lame. i'm glad stern fined them. don't want other teams resting players in the way San Antonio does it

vCash
    I have no problem giving our vets a game off every once in a while. Just don't make it a weekly thing.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post

What are you not sure about?? Who is Boston's backup center? They don't have one. Miami doesn't have a center on their roster that they can play. The east is really small so playing Amare and Rasheed at the 5's for stretches isn't going to hurt one bit. Actually it's probable the way to go.

Out west they got a lot of big teams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12