Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Had to take the time out...

I had to take the time out and just tell all of you guys how I really appreciate this forum and all the posters. The Mods.. Still, PC and others are great. PSD has become part of my life, it gets me through any day. I can always come here for sanction. I don't know any of you personally but I can tell that most of you guys are cool. I've been a Knicks fan since the Johny Newman days, I've grew up watching this team. But I've never expierienced it like I am now and that's because of this forum and you guys. So here's to my PSD fam...

vCash
    Cuoldn't agree more man all the posters int he this forum besides 2 are cool guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Oh yeah... Let's go Knicks!! I don't think we've taped back to back yet. Gotta do it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Oh yeah... Let's go Knicks!! I don't think we've taped back to back yet. Gotta do it!
    we taped the sixers back to back.

But i share your sentiments. I love this forum. Posters are full of information and great insights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    we taped the sixers back to back.

But i share your sentiments. I love this forum. Posters are full of information and great insights.
    Your right! Well we need to start winning more of the back to backs.

vCash
    This forum is a great place to discuss the Knicks. Most people seem pretty cool except for the ocassional troll Net fan disguising themselves as a Knick fan. To be honest, I actually find their posts to be the most amusing. Go Knicks!!

vCash
    Man i feel the same way. I love reading posts and peoples opinions on everything. I get some good laughs in here and its a great place to kill time and get some insight at the same time. I looove psd! Theres everything on here. Not just sports but random subjects and news. Very very ebtertaining to say the least. Love ya! Even the trolls

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    I had to take the time out and just tell all of you guys how I really appreciate this forum and all the posters. The Mods.. Still, PC and others are great. PSD has become part of my life, it gets me through any day. I can always come here for sanction. I don't know any of you personally but I can tell that most of you guys are cool. I've been a Knicks fan since the Johny Newman days, I've grew up watching this team. But I've never expierienced it like I am now and that's because of this forum and you guys. So here's to my PSD fam...

Totally agree! When I need my Knick fix (Im a junkie) this place gets me through it!

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Man i feel the same way. I love reading posts and peoples opinions on everything. I get some good laughs in here and its a great place to kill time and get some insight at the same time. I looove psd! Theres everything on here. Not just sports but random subjects and news. Very very ebtertaining to say the least. Love ya! Even the trolls
    this lets go knicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Nice to hear, keep posting.

vCash
    Proud to be brothers with you guys.

vCash
    Hard to imagine what I did without PSD for all my sports teams, not just the Knicks...

vCash
    I could watch a game by myself and go to this forum and feel like I'm in a bar full of Knick fans. Lol.

vCash
    Go Knicks!!!

Perfection

vCash
    Cool thread!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast