Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Stephen a. Smith: Worse knick fan ever

How can you claim to be a knick fan, born in ny, and talk as much smack about them as this cat does? if he's not downplaying the knicks success, he's dickriding the dumbass heat. Do everybody a favor and just switch your affiliations already. We know about your lebum man crush, so go side with them. Its gonna be funny watching him jump on the bandwagon when we chokehold the east. Real knick fans dont say we wont last. And they dam sure dont blush over mentioning the rival teams. scrub.

vCash
    Some1 has to he is right quit often

vCash
    Thanks.

vCash
    No, Stephen A is fun and entertaining and knows the game. Like any analyst he says some things to get a reaction but I like listening to him. Also, he covered and talked about the Knicks in our recent wilderness years when virtually no one else would.

No, the worst Knick fans are those loud meatheads who jump on any analyst or broadcaster who dares to say anything but rah rah Knicks. Or feels the need to curse (or worse) the fans of other teams. Pretty much like the worst fans of any other team in any sport.

vCash
    Stephen A is doing his job. Dickriding the Heat and bashing the Knicks on NY Radio will bring in viewers. People enjoy controversey.

You can take to the bank that Stephan A is a legitimate Knick fan.

Not to mention, the Heat are better than the Knicks, so they deserve media dickriding
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    SAS is no Knick fan. Nor a journalist. He made his career riding AI's dick and says whatever will get attention. Only reason he is back "reporting" is because skip bayless gave him a job doing the "shock jock" approach to sports reporting. And the basically just have the same show everyday. Talk tebow and lebron and then hopefully something else comes up that they can sit and mindless see who can yell louder than the other.

vCash
    This is like the 15th " smith is a bad knicks fan " thread this season........anybody with a tv knows this already....

vCash
    SAS is a knick fan but a reporter who needs hits first, nobody wants to hear him glorify the knicks. People want to hear bad things and he provides just that. I like that he does that and makes the knicks be more of a us against the world type team!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    And some of you guys seem a little obsessed with "dickriding." What's that about?

vCash
    Brb, going to go start a "Barkley hates the Knicks" thread...

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    And some of you guys seem a little obsessed with "dickriding." What's that about?
    They should start adding "no homo".

vCash
    He is a moron who knows NOTHING about ball! I stopped listening to anything he says a long time ago. Would be great if ESPN finally caught on that no one likes the guy and canned him. No way that cat is a Knicks fan!

vCash
    SAS is a very knowledgeable man and he has already stated that he's going to be hard on the Knicks all season, until he see's them in the ECF... i respect Steven A's opinion, quite often, he's right...
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    I forget what his occupation is
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slyone_nyc View Post
    SAS is a very knowledgeable man and he has already stated that he's going to be hard on the Knicks all season, until he see's them in the ECF... i respect Steven A's opinion, quite often, he's right...
    Yup, like when he appeared drunk on set, blaming the black community as the ones responsible for the Lin "chink in the armor" culprits being fired. I have a nephew that works at a spot he frequents and he assures me that SAS can knock 'em back like no other. With that long, inexplicable ramble he put on that day (calling blacks a near-extinct species- WTF did that have to do with Lin?), I was done with him.

Throwback Sig

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast