Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I think it is different than Damon (The Sellout) in that the Red Sox did trade him first. So I don't know if I would want to boo him for that reason. And with the Yankees overpaying him makes it even better. Hopefully he can also add some calamity to the clubhouse for good measure.

vCash
    I wouldn't boo the guy. Doubt he signs in New York though.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 46-52, games this week vs. Blue Jays (4), Rays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash

Thoughts on Kevin youkilis

Hard to root against the guy. Damon was a much different thing than if Youk signs.

vCash
    yeah damon chose to sign there over us while youk might just be choosing there because he'll get the most money from them and might not get any other offers

vCash
    Not sure and probably wouldn't have to worry because those tickets will still be pricey as ****

vCash
    If he signs in NY instead where he can sign with tito and the indians... Im booing his ***. plain and simple. I'd still cheer if he went to the indians however.

vCash
    If he signs in NY, I want to change my screen name. I will be sorely disgusted, though it's not his fault. He's been my favorite Red Sox player outside of Pedro Martinez in my lifetime.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    If he signs in NY, I want to change my screen name. I will be sorely disgusted, though it's not his fault. He's been my favorite Red Sox player outside of Pedro Martinez in my lifetime.
    Well... the Sox dealt him, so his responsibility is limited vs Damon. There is a good chance the injuries/decline screw his season - which would be nice to see on the MFY.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    ill be livid if he goes to NYY.. F that.. go the indians.. or play with Billy Beane who wants to blow youk. LAD need a 3rd baseman if they trade Dee gordon and move hanley to SS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjrip24 View Post
    ill be livid if he goes to NYY.. F that.. go the indians.. or play with Billy Beane who wants to blow youk. LAD need a 3rd baseman if they trade Dee gordon and move hanley to SS
    He owes no favors to any of those guys.

I can't knock him for going where the money is. I think we as fans get carried away with the rivalry. He owes nothing to us, the Red Sox or anyone else...if he wants to go to NYY then go for it. I can't knock the guy.

vCash
    I don't think I'd boo, but I won't cheer him either. He was an important part of the team for the most of his 8yrs he was with the team, but its not like he was Nomar or Pedro status.

He's not on the team anymore, I don't care where he signs next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Well... the Sox dealt him, so his responsibility is limited vs Damon. There is a good chance the injuries/decline screw his season - which would be nice to see on the MFY.
    I know and understand that. That being said it would be disappointing. It is what it is in reality.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12