Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1007
  1. #766
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Wait sorry for barging in on you guys, but what ever happened to D12 Fan?

  2. #767
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    I am gonna miss that guy

  3. #768
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,097
    vCash
    902
    llullz.

  4. #769
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    Team Sachs shall rise again.

  5. #770
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    15,595
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow24KB View Post
    Wait sorry for barging in on you guys, but what ever happened to D12 Fan?
    I believe he got a 6 month ban. He's been luriking tho.

  6. #771
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    I believe he got a 6 month ban. He's been luriking tho.
    Oh, Ok. Thanks.

  7. #772
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,996
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    Team Sachs shall rise again.
    ^^ ...with vengeance.
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  8. #773
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    20,746
    vCash
    1500
    lol I knew KBpauDwight guy was a dupe

    What happened with Metroman lmao?

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  9. #774
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,996
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    lol I knew KBpauDwight guy was a dupe

    What happened with Metroman lmao?
    ^^ Got "baned".
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  10. #775
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,097
    vCash
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    #HeatfansintheLakerforum

    #TeamGram

  11. #776
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,667
    vCash
    1500

    Who follows the Clippers?

    I follow them from a distance, I'm impressed by them and am even a little intimidated because of how strong they are over a course of 48 minutes but I'm just not a fan yet.

    They've been so bad, and so poorly run for so long that I just can't get with them. Donald Sterling is still the owner, Vinny Del Negro is still the coach and there are a lot of players (Billups, Paul, Crawford, Barnes), who have been thorns in the Lakers side for so long that I just can't do it even if a few of them (Odom, Barnes, Butler and Turiaf) are former Lakers who I was a fan of.


    It's kinda like the Angles in 2002, I enjoyed the run, I paid attention to them but never really became a fan of the team (I wanted the win for Tim Salmon more than anything) but after the season, I was back with my Dodgers.

    The Lakers can miss the playoffs this season, I'm not budging, they're my team.

    Does anyone else feel like this?

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  12. #777
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    20,746
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ Got "baned".
    lol I'm a dumbass

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  13. #778
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,790
    vCash
    1500
    Returning to root for your team at the start of the next season is called "being a fan"...

    Totally kidding. No, I don't feel that way. I just CAN'T like them. I LOATHE Griffin and though I have the utmost respect for CP3 as a basketball player and would've loved him as a Laker, I hate him in a Clipper jersey.

    Anyhow, I'm happy I could inspire your new banner... Toot away, sir.
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

    1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

  14. #779
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    Thats like banging your hot wife your whole life, but when she gets pregnant and loses her beauty for 9 months you start banging your exciting hot neighbor, but go back to your wife when she becomes hot again. Doesnt work buddy.

  15. #780
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,667
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Returning to root for your team at the start of the next season is called "being a fan"...

    Totally kidding. No, I don't feel that way. I just CAN'T like them. I LOATHE Griffin and though I have the utmost respect for CP3 as a basketball player and would've loved him as a Laker, I hate him in a Clipper jersey.

    Anyhow, I'm happy I could inspire your new banner... Toot away, sir.
    Haha right. I was just curious. I'm just not a band wagoner. I'm rooting for them to do well but I want the Lakers to smash 'em next week. Would love to see them get the #1 seed, win 70+ games but then lose to the Lakers, I think I'm developing a dislike for the Clippers that's on par with the Celtics.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    Thats like banging your hot wife your whole life, but when she gets pregnant and loses her beauty for 9 months you start banging your exciting hot neighbor, but go back to your wife when she becomes hot again. Doesnt work buddy.
    Haha right. Good metaphor!

    This is how we do it! I still believe



Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •