Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1007
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,494
    vCash
    0
    Sachs08-09 Champ never a snitch.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Sachs08-09 Champ never a snitch.
    Dear lawd, do you really want to join #*********?? Should I put in the good word to l4s?

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,494
    vCash
    0
    I'm already in #*********.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I'm already in #*********.
    Oh ok then, welcome aboard I guess.

    Did you get the agenda for tomorrow's meeting?

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,494
    vCash
    0
    No, I did not get the agenda. I am not starting orientation until after the meeting. So I do not have an assigned office, etc. I did get a chance to set up my email so if you can, can you summarize it and send it to: Raps08-09 Champ@*********.com.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    No, I did not get the agenda. I am not starting orientation until after the meeting. So I do not have an assigned office, etc. I did get a chance to set up my email so if you can, can you summarize it and send it to: Raps08-09.Champ@*********.com.
    llullz. As I said, I enjoy your humor.


    You know what dude, you should be a regular poster here in the Lakers forum. I know you follow the Raps, but seriously, come join us in these forums. It would actually be nice to get an outside unbiased perspective from someone.


    We're always so stressed and panicking in these forums because of how they're playing, we can use an outside analysis.

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,494
    vCash
    0
    I only go to other forums for the giggles. I don't think I'd be giving unbiased opinions anyways. I hate Kobe and Dwight.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I only go to other forums for the giggles. I don't think I'd be giving unbiased opinions anyways. I hate Kobe and Dwight.
    Well, even if you hate them, it's all good, that's your right as an NBA fan.

    Atleast you're not like those annoying SOBs that I just named. It gets ridiculous. Have you seen the type of crap those guys posts and the threads they make?

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    391
    vCash
    1500
    A member of #********* didn't even know one of his own members. I knew it was bad when I told L4s, But not this bad.
    Last edited by CyborgMushroom; 12-14-2012 at 02:16 AM.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,494
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Well, even if you hate them, it's all good, that's your right as an NBA fan.

    Atleast you're not like those annoying SOBs that I just named. It gets ridiculous. Have you seen the type of crap those guys posts and the threads they make?
    Kobephiles.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Kobephiles.
    No, I mean Kobephobes.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,045
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Welcome the newest member of #*********:

    Lakers+Giants
    ^^ Welcome to the super team, L+G!

    #TeamSachs4Life!
    <3

    lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA


  13. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    15,600
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ Welcome to the super team, L+G!

    #TeamSachs4Life!

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500


    Michael's trying really hard.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,494
    vCash
    0
    llullz.

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •