Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1007
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Didn't like the bio degree I suppose?

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Didn't like the bio degree I suppose?
    Haha not really. I hated most aspects about it... I did like all the environmental science course I took though. But the hard sciences just killed me. I was pushed pretty hard by my folks to do it, and once I finished I wasn't even happy, just relieved that the torture was over lol. I hated the work associated with it, I mean I just can't stand lab work, and I didn't want to do anything in the medical sciences... just had no interest. So I went into something I actually like, and I've enjoyed it.

    How about you? What are you in 4sho?

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    I'm a math major right now. Don't know what got me into it, I liked math ever since. Love physical science (physics and pchem) as a side. Not really into life/biological sciences. Took a couple of bio classes and chem classes. Literally filled with premeds. It got to the point where the classes became more of routinely memorizing a bunch of crap, and that's not my thing. So it turned me completely off from that end of the spectrum. Granted, those classes were semi-introductory (early upper div), but I didn't want to invest time on those knowing that I won't be doing anything related to them.

    I love my math classes though. Torture, lots of all nighters, but I enjoy what I'm doing. Plan to go to graduate school if all goes well.

    And my folks don't like what I'm doign either. They don't think I can do anything meaningful in life with a math degree.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    I'm a math major right now. Don't know what got me into it, I liked math ever since. Love physical science (physics and pchem) as a side. Not really into life/biological sciences. Took a couple of bio classes and chem classes. Literally filled with premeds. It got to the point where the classes became more of routinely memorizing a bunch of crap, and that's not my thing. So it turned me completely off from that end of the spectrum. Granted, those classes were semi-introductory (early upper div), but I didn't want to invest time on those knowing that I won't be doing anything related to them.

    I love my math classes though. Torture, lots of all nighters, but I enjoy what I'm doing. Plan to go to graduate school if all goes well.

    And my folks don't like what I'm doign either. They don't think I can do anything meaningful in life with a math degree.
    That's awesome man, physics is fun, haha I took a few astronomy classes which were a blast. Keep it up though. I know the feeling when your parents are against what your doing. My dad thinks I'm an idiot for not going into something like optometry, chiropracting, dentistry, etc. I just couldn't do it though. Took me years to learn, but I finally figured out that you ahve to do what you want to do.

    So hopefully it works out for the both of us man!

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,366
    vCash
    1500
    Hey guys, is it just me or does Robert Sacre look like Pitbull? Lol.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    10,506
    vCash
    1500
    I am done wit Finals
    TURN UP TO THE MAX!!



    2014 CHAMPIONS

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,237
    vCash
    1500
    Mr.LA got perma banned


  8. #428
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,147
    vCash
    902
    llullz.

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,718
    vCash
    1500
    that is llullz. Why can't these other dudes get perma's!


    Free As Seagull.

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    LakersLand
    Posts
    7,901
    vCash
    1500
    If the Off Topic thread didn't exist, Lakers fans would be committing suicide by now.

  11. #431
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,147
    vCash
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    that is llullz. Why can't these other dudes get perma's!
    Start banning them.

  12. 12-14-2012, 01:48 AM

  13. 12-14-2012, 01:49 AM

  14. #432
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You forgot SachsBulls.
    You're lucky I didn't add you to that list Michael.

  15. #433
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,147
    vCash
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    You're lucky I didn't add you to that list Michael.
    Ban for saying my name in public.

    But why would you want to ban someone from #*********?

  16. #434
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Ban for saying my name in public.

    But why would you want to ban someone from #*********?
    Why upset Michael Jordan?

  17. #435
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Is Raps08-09 Champ ready to "snitch" again?

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •